Sunday, April 13 Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Standard Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. http://mortystv.com/...da_HG_Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Wash Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

War Room (WR)

War Room Three (WR3)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)

Please post pictures in the open thread of the following forum! http://www.tvfanforu...een-caps-media/

If you post questions or start conversations with each other here, they will be deleted.

Thank you!

Thanks to everyone that pitched in to cover Saturday, such as it was. Now Sunday is here and once again it looks like all my regulars are spending the day in church, rather than reporting on the feeds. No one has volunteered for the time between 1PM and Midnight so I need everyone to not only help, but to recruit a friend to help.

If you've never registered to post in our forums, just go here: http://m1h.us/signup and use the invitation code: 8298572 Then you can post here and have my dying gratitude.

-Morty

12:21am BBT Jon leaving HOHR to go get Rachelle and Sabrina to tell them that he is thinking of tAking one of them off the block. It's Rachelle that he'll take off. He's going to say it's because there are bigger targets in the house without naming names. Sabrina interrupted their conversation earlier and Neda said that she hates her.

Sabrina now throwing every person in the Sloppy Seconds under the bus with the exception of Jon and Neda {duhhh???because she's talking to them and Jon has the POV - Scarletkate}

and then Sabrina said "I am not trying to throw anybody under the bus".

12:36am BBT Sabrina and Rochelle have left HOHR. Jon and Neda discussing what they will tell the others because they are sure to ask. They are just going to say that Rachelle and Sabrina came up to plead their case. They told them before they left that the conversation wasn't to leave the room. Jon called to the DR.

12:40am BBT - Allison sitting on the couch - Arlie's head in her lap and she's massaging his head. (interesting - Scarletkate)

12:12 AM BBT It looks like Jon has won POV!

12:16 AM BBT Jon and Neda are in the HOH. They are talking about which one to take off the block. Neda says Ro. Neda says they should talk to Ro together.

12:23 AMBBT Jon and Neda are talking about whether she should be there to talk to Ro. Neda prefers to be there. Ro and Sabi are now in the HOH with Jon and Neda. Rachelle is saying they would never putting Neda and Jon up.

12:28 AM BBT Sabrina is saying they need to get out the group he is working with. They will always have their vote and do what they say. When it gets down to the final 4 they wouldn’t want to separate them before. At final 4 they duke it out. For the next 3 weeks they would have the upper hand. Arlie would go after Jon as they feel Jon is his only competition. They were the two people Sabrina really liked. She swearing on her grandmother (that poor women!) Next week they are coming after Jon.

12:44 AM BBT In the KT, Heather is dumping what’s left of the slop. Rachelle is helping. Sabrina is cutting up something. Neda and Allison are on the couch with Arlie. Allison is running her fingers through his Mohawk. Adel is also on the couch with Heather. Heather eats slop nuked to death with sugar and syrup.

12:51 AM BBT Out by the HT, Sabrina and Rachelle are counting votes. They think if Jon uses the Veto and pulls off one and the house votes out the replacement (which could be Allison or Heather.) They are pretty happy with themselves. Sabrina is 1000% sure it will work. Back inside Racelle goes up to the BR and back downstairs. Sabrina is waiting to go into the DR.

12:57 AM BBT Upstairs, in the HOH, Neda and Heather are in the Washroom. Heather goes to listen to music. In the BY Sabrina and Rachelle are in the BY by the hammock. They comment on how crazy it is – all the black and white pictures.

1:04 AM BBT HotH in the BY now. In the LR just general chit chat. Sabrina is back in the KT. (They can’t seem to stay in one place) Sabrina is having issues with how uncooked Allison’s steak is. Adel and Jon are also sitting down on the couch with Jon eating.

1:11 AM BBT In the HOH Heather and Neda are listening to music. Jon comes in and they are talking about how much Jon was sweating after the comp. Jon is pretty happy though. Heather asks if Jon wants to know a secret. BB gave them cake mix and Heather hide it. Jon says, two bad chicks, he likes it.

1:15 AM BBT In the LR Adel is yelling at Jon all the way upstairs then gets up to check his laundry. Rachelle just came out of the DR and sends Sabrina in. Rachelle then goes out to the BY on the hammock by herself. Back inside Adel is still cooking the steaks. Now they are going to have a Taquito. Jon has no idea what that is.

1:23 AM BBT In the HOH Heather and Neda are still listening to music, heads together one ear each on the headphones. Downstairs, Adel is eating his steak. Jon finished putting the taquitos in the grill. Arlie and Allison are hanging out on the couch. They are joking about how Ika was sure Jon was the mole cause he cleaned out slop buckets when he wasn’t on slop.

1:29 AM BBT Jon pulled a hair out of Arlie’s back because Allison couldn’t stand to do it. Up in the HOH Jon is saying what’s going on here. Stretching the headphones! Now Jon is telling them all the food they are eating. Neda gets up and heads for the bathroom to brush her teeth.

1:38 AM BBT Jon pokes his head out in the BY and says: I really think Kenny looks better in Black and white. In the HOH, Jon has joined Neda and Heather. Jon takes over the headphones. Now Jon heads downstairs to eat more food.

1:44 AM BBT In the BY on the Hammock, Sabrina and Rachelle are talking. Rachelle says OMG we’re staying. They are saying they have to act shocked tomorrow. Rachelle says she will tell Sabrina everything. Sabrina says everything she’s done since the beginning was for Rachelle. Rachelle can feel the 120k in her hands. Sabrina: we’re winning. Rachelle wonders what the twist will be Sabrina doesn’t care. The only thing that will f*ck us is not winning this week, Sabrina says.

1:49 AM BBT Rachelle thinks the next HOH comp will be endurance. Sabrina says she will win no matter what she won’t step down. All feeds are Hoth right now but only for a minute or two. They would put up Arlie and Adel if they win. Or put up Heather and back door Arlie. They realize only one person won’t play for POV next week. After this Adel, Arlie and Heather have to leave they say.

1:59 AM BBT In the KT just general chit chat (Arlie, Adel, Allison and Jon) and waiting for taquitos to cook. In the BY, Sabrina and Rachelle are wondering when they will find out the twist. They are wondering who will come off the block.

2:08 AM BBT In the KT the taquitos are being inhaled. Neda and Rachelle in the BR. Neda is so happy that Rachelle is staying. Allison is being really paranoid today says Neda. Rachelle is really hard to hear. Neda leaves to go to bed. Rachelle says she’ll come soon. Rachelle took off her bra and is holding her top in place. She heads to the WA where Heather is already getting ready for bed. Jon joins them. Neda is in the toilet room. Jon asks the difference between eye and cheek makeup remover. I didn’t hear the answer. Sabrina walks in and Jon leaves.

2:15 AM BBT Adel has joined the HGs in the WA to brush his teeth. Rachelle and Adel are in the WA alone and whispering. Adel is asking if it’s working, Rachelle says yes. Adel tells her to tell them a reason such as endurance to keep her. Adel leave and goes to the BR. Down in the HN room, Neda and Arlie are trying to sleep. I think Heather might be there also.

2:21 AM BBT In the HN lights are diming. Rachelle grabs her water from the room. She goes to the WA and tells Sabrina that Arlie is ‘in the swamps’ and they rush to the HOH to speak to Jon. Do they look surprised. Jon is hard to hear. Heather is 100% on board but doesn’t know they know. They will be shocked when it happens. Sabrina says don’t let what Allison says go to his head.

2:27 AM BBT Feeds one and two are HotH. Feeds 3 and 4 are Rachelle and Sabrina in the WA. They are talking about needing to win next week. If Neda wins they have a chance of staying. Lights are out in the BR according to Allsion. Rachelle says good night to Allison. Rachelle goes into the HN room to go to bed. All feeds are HN room

2:38 AM BBT All the HGs are now in bed or asleep as they dream of more conspiracies and twists to come. Who will be taken down and put up during the Veto replacement ceremony? It usually happens Monday morning but the HGs keep talking like it’s tomorrow so well have to wait and see folks. Sweet dreams Canada!

9:45 AM BBT : Jon, Allison, Roro and Adel are in the bathroom doing Adl's and Jon says that Adel is the most fucked up guy he's ever met in his life and he loves it

9:55 am bbt: Arlie telling Jon how to manage the rest of the sloppy seconds when they tell them Allison is getting nominated for eviction in RoRo's place

10:10 am bbt: Arlie and Adel in the hoh room Arlie explaining to Adel the conversation Jon had with him about Roro and Sabrina offering to be his puppets if he backdoor Allison and how Jon us taking them up on their offer. Arlie explaining to Adel that they need to go along with it because it is better for their game

9:06AM BBT All HG's still sleeping.

9:27AM BBTAdel is now up and beginning to do ADL's.

9:34AM BBT: All HG's are now up. No audio though.

9:36AM BBT: Sab, RO, Alli, Arlie, Heather, and Adel in the WA doing ADL's. General Chit chat mostly about poo.

9:38AM BBT: Arlie is talking about his dreams last night. He said he had one about Neda. Neda asks what was it about Arlie says you don't want to know. Adel says I had a dream a couple days ago I had I dream I beat the bleep out of you (Arlie) Arlie: I had a dream I chocked you out last night too.

9:42AM BBT: Talk is about wanting to be able to watch just one movie. They say it is crazy that we were one of the first people in Canada to watch Diversion.

9:48AM BBT: Allison and Jon in the WA having a convo about if Alli stopped Jon from killing someone it would be self defense. Jon was joking about curb stomping Adel. Then she says well I guess it wouldn't actually be self defense.

9:51AM BBT: Jon and Arlie in the HOH. Arlie since it is looking like we are taking out Allison we will have to make some kinda deal with the gremlins. We will promise them safety then get them to put up who we want. We need to act as little like Andrew as poss. but still lay down the law. We just promise a final 4 deal with them. I (Arlie) was really snuggled up with Alli last night cause I wanted to make sure that Neda and Heather would def. want her out. 9:59AM BBT: I can not see Jon but he is talking about how he does not like sleeping in the HOH and he is going to ask if he can sleep in the BR with you guys to night.

10:02AM BBT Jon walks back into the HOH where Arlie is and Arlie says for this plan to work (get out Alli) we need to tell the gremlins that their plea did save them that we see we can work with them and no one will see it coming. They want to promise them final 4 with two beast's.

10:08AM BBT Adel and Arlie now in the HOH. Arlie is telling Jon about the plan to get Alli out and tell the gremlins they are with then. Arlie tells Adel his is doing this for me and you. I am totally with you. I want to work Jon in the plan so he doesn't go with them (gremlins)and then we go up. Adel: You just don't want to double team Ro? Arlie: That could work. She would go after Heather and prob. Neda. Arlie I am doing this for me and you completely. 10:16AM BBT: Neda and Heather in the WA. Alli has just walked out. Heather I think she thinks its coming by the way she is acting. Neda agrees. Heather what are we gonna say when it does? Neda we are gonna have to have a meeting, something like it was just a good game move ti's kinda ruthless but she brought it on herself.

10:21AM BBT: Alli and Adel in the KT getting breakfast. Ro, Sab, and Neda getting dressed in the BR.

10:23AM BBT: Sab and Neda talking in the WA. Neda you are not the one I want out. Sab. ok I am so happy Jon won this week. Sab: One of us (Neda, Sab, or Ro) has to win. Neda: Yes we have to win or one of us is going home.

10:39AM BBT: Adel and Alli in the KT. Adel saying that he knows this could come to an end at anytime, a twist could f*** him up, Sab winning could f*** him up, anything. At least the person (Sab.) I had the most beef with in this house turned out not to be a competitor. 10:47AM BBT: Neda asks Alli how much cranberry juice do you need to drink for a bladder infection to go away. Alli: You are allowed to drink that right? Neda: Yes I asked. The first time I got one was in this house and I got meds, but I don't feel like taking meds. I am gonna see how that cranberry juice does today.

11:30 am bbt: Adel talking to Neda telling her if he wins hoh next week he will take out Jon, saying that he knows he can only win against Heather or Neda. Neda asks Adel if he doesn't see Arlie as a big threat and he says of course, but he only has a chance winning against Neda and Heather.

11:32 am bbt: Neda Tells Adel that both of the gremlins need to go before they go after Arlie and Jon or else they will take them to the end

1133 am bbt: Adel telling Neda he thinks if her and heather pull Rachelle in he thinks it will work, Neda thinks so too

11:35 am bbt: Neda Tells Adel that she would rather get rid of Arlie then Jon, because Jon said he would take them to the end.Adel then finds Arlie and recounts his conversations with neda, Jon and heather and how he told all of them he wants to get rid of the gremlins next

11:02AM BBT Rachelle and Sabrina are in the HT area chatting about what is going to happen with the replacement nom and what is going to happen next week.

11:13AM BBT Sabrina and Rachelle arguing in the HT area. Sabrina is disappointed in Rachelle for not standing up for her when people put her down and lie about her.

11:22AM BBT Adel and Neda in the HOH talking about what they are going to do down the road. Adel says he will nominate Jon next week if he wins HOH. Neda says she is totally game to get rid of Jon.

11:37AM BBT Arlie, Neda, Jon, Allison and Heather are in the HOH with general chit chat.

11:45AM BBT Adel is in the HT Sabrina and Rachelle just have their legs in it.

12:00PM BBT Rachelle, Sabrina and Adel are hoping that there is some sort of reward or meal today.

12:20PM BBT most of the HG are outside laying around the HT soaking up the sun.

12:53PM BBT Allison is making some lunch, Jon is having a shower and the rest of the HG are still laying outside around the HT.

1:18PM BBT Rachelle and Sabrina are in the BR talking about being safe this week and talking about they planned trip to LA after the show.

2:25 PM BBT, the HG's were called to the pantry. You can hear BB saying "HG's please clean off the center" and then the audio went. A few minutes later, they showed the pantry with the HG's talking about food since Jon is eating the sandwich he brought into the pantry. They are hoping it will be the POV ceremony or they would be getting some kind of food.

10:10PM BBT: Feeds have been very inconsistent today. At one point going totally black right after the HGs were told to gather in the pantry. There has been intermittent scheming and plotting and there is a good chance that either Allison or Arlie will be the replacement nominee when Jon uses the POV. Of course Allison has her own POV and would take herself down if nominated which would likely force Jon's hand to put Arlie on the block. In between intervals of FoTH we learned that Adel was given a mission by BB which he managed to complete successfully although he thought he had failed. The reward was not revealed to us but it is what the HGs are most likely engaged in at this time. The whole house was hoping and begging for it to be some type of food. Neda has been opening Jon's eyes to the threat that Arlie represents and Sabrina and Rachelle know that Jon will use the Veto and the replacement nom will most likely go out, but they are not supposed to let on about this to the others. Allison has been fretting for days realizing that she is the low person on the totem pole, but she has her Veto. Arlie would be completely blindsided by Jon making a move to take him out this early as Jon was completely shocked when Neda and others told him that Arlie would take him out next week in a New York minute.

10:38PMBBT Feeds are back. Jon is talking to Heather and Rachelle. He says the plan is to remove Rachelle from the block, replace her with Alison and then Heather, Rachelle and Neda could vote Alison and then Rachelle and Sabrina are safe for another week. He sounds like he has had a few drinks. He leaves and Rachelle and Heather giggle and talk like they are new BFF's in the house. They makes a plan to go out once they leave the house.

10:38PM BBT: Feeds back HGs clearly inebriated. Jon was talking with Rachelle and Heather in the HOH while Neda and Sabfrina are on the couch by the counter. Now Jon sits between these two gals. Heather and Rachelle appear to be working out a relationship as team mates going forward. Sabrina now complaining to Neda and begging her to understand that she hates her for no reason. Neda says it is not for no reason but upon reflection it is due to a lot of things she did for the First Five alliance. The ladies are all looking hot in cocktail dresses. Neda trying to scrape Sabrina off of her by telling her they will talk tomorrow. At the counter Allison looks tearful and Adel is making cheese fries. Sabrina pleading for someone to bring her some water because she feels she is going to puke. Allison tells her that Newfie girls do not puke. Sabrina staggering around now complaining about Adel havine a vendetta against her. Arlie and Jon with Neda and Heather now in half-not room talking loudly and slurring about past events. Sabrina and Rachelle heading towards a bathroom with Rachelle serving as her guide dog.

10:45PMBBT The BY just opened. The HG have had a few drinks. Alison is crying in the KT, Arlie is covered in red lip kisses, Adel is making cheese fries. Arlie and Jon and Neda are talking in the HN room. Arlie says he is not phased about tonight, Sounds like Jon and Neda had an argument. Jon is drunk. They had champagne. He is struggling to find the words, Heather is in there now too. Arlie throws his hands up and yells at him to let it go. Sabrina walks in for a moment and leaves, as the door is still closing Jon yells "F*** her!" Arlie is trying to talk Jon down from the mood he is in. Jon keeps saying Hondo!

10:46PM BBT: Jon now saying that this is what it is with a very thick tongue. Neda and Heather together on a matress on the floor smiling at Jon's difficulty communicating. Jon talking about final four and Arlie repeating it is what it is. Sabrina now at the sink still blubbering about how she has done everything for them. . . . Rachelle walks her out the door as the feeds cut out. Heather now asking "Who are we aligned with?" Arlie says How sick would this be. The four in the room being the final four they all lie to one another that they are one hundred percent on board with this plan. They say that Allison will be gone this week as it is not smart to get Rachelle this week. Arlie is covered in lipstick from kisses on his face and neck. Jon saying he will use the veto or he won't. Arlie says he has one thing to say, "One day before her birthday." some one says that Arlie left his heart outside when he came into the house. (Allison's birthday is Friday. DRG) The gals get up saying they will try and get in to the DR.

10:52PMBBT Jon continues his drunk banter in the HN room. He calls out Arlie for not winning things. Jon is really talking up a storm about how between him and Arlie they can win everything and they can just pick everyone else off. Arlie is now talking him down off an ego trip. Jon says he will get $13,000 for a life starter for him and Janelle. Arlie says "F*** the sloppy seconds, the goof troop is the dominant alliance in the house." They are talking about the marketing strategy for making money as former HG outside of the house.

10:57PMBBT In the HoH Alison and Heather are having an "I love you Man!" convo. Alison is still crying. Heather says how much she likes her and Alison tells Heather "As long as you keep me, I will not go against you." Alison says it doesn't matter if she was the last member of the group, she is not an idiot. Heather keeps saying "I want to keep you this week!" Alison says Heather is the only person who "Hasn't been an A**hole to me!"

19:54PM BBT: Arlie and Jon now patting themselves on the back for getting this far in the game. They are saying that they just made a F4 deal with Heather and Neda and tomorrow will make a F4 deal with Sabrina and Rachelle so that they all will be keeping them safe. Jon says that they think that you want me out and that I want you out. Jon feels sure he is not going to lose HOH or Veto back to back. They are now talking about how they both threw comps early but lately have played and feel thay can win whatever they need to in the future. Feed 3 now comes back on all the girls except Heather talking. Neda and Rachelle still going at it while Rachelle drops her top and prances around in her bra, Allison still looking tearful but dances along with Rachelle. Adel enters the bedroom as Sabrina and Rachelle go in to change. Arlie and Jon now saying Fuck the Sloppy Seconds we are the strongest in the house. Fuck the prize money once we get out we will make a killing. Sabrina very sloppy drunk flops on the bed trying to pour her boobs out of the top of her bra. Allison and Heather now talking also through the booze with Allison saying that she was really scared last week and now she really really loves Heather. Heather responds that she really likes her as a person and wants her to know that from the bottom of her heart. They now say they do not want to go against each other. Heather says she will do her very best. Allison says she knows it is hard as she is the last person in this group. Heather says she will try and keep her this week and after that. They still love one another. Allison says Heather is the one person who has not been an asshole to her. She does not think Jon will change his mind but she wants Heather to know that she should never doubt that she has her. Allison says that next week is likely for her to go because she was over there and now is over here. Jon enters and Allison says that he is one sexy man. In Newfie they would be bestest friends. Jon states the obvious, "I'm hammered" and goes to pee with the stall door open. Neda now talking sternly with Rachelle and Sabrina saying that she has worked so hard to keep them here this week. She tells them not to talk game with anyone. Sabrina saying that Arlie comes to talk to them and Neda says she knows. They are mapping out the Allison will go this week and next week one of the three gals win cause if not one of the gremlins will go home. She feels if anyone but her wins HOH next week then the gremlins will go on the block. Jon now enters and falls on the bed. BB askes Neda to fix her microphone. Jon and Neda make a qauick exit to the bathroom. Jon telling her she has to trust him one hundred percent. Neda trying to reassure him that she trusts him and he does not believe her. She is still upset about him spilling the beans about the dumping of the condiments. Feeds getting choppy again and go to FoTH.

11:08PM BBT: Feed 3 comes back to Arlie and Allison speaking in accents. Arlie says he loves lovely ladies and because Andrew was his controller at the time he stepped back when Andrew told him to. She wants to know if he would do that on the outside and he says no. He says he was playing the little bitch role because it is the BB game and it is for a lot of money. He says it sucked to be a little bitch. Allison says that she has been a bitch. Arlie finishes off some wine and sets the glass down. Arlie says if he had not played a bitch he would not still be here. Allison says he needs to push it further. Allison says she was an emotional player because of 2 reasons the person she was attached to was a target and he was reliable. Because she attached to him she was not a stupid player. She says because she is still here she is useful. Arlie says he had first five alliance right away and it did not mean shit. He right away went out and made a second five alliance with five guys. Allison is convincing him that she is not an idiot. Production slips and we see a shot through a camara man's arm from the other side of the mirrors. Feed switches to Adel and Rachelle in the pantry but just as he is leaving so we don't hear what they were talking about. Jon and Adel in the kitchen now "budding" each other. Adel says bro ten thousand dollars. He says eventually they will try and put us against each other. Adel wants to know where the gals are. Adel tells him he is tipsy and should have fun with the tipsyness. Restarting other three feeds brings them back from the hush screen. Neda and Heather are taliking out by the pool. Jon is taking a bagel bite up to Sabrina to help soak up the alcohol. (Not to worry she will cry it all out. DRG) Outside the gals think the guys will only win physical comps and not endurance or mental. Arlie and Adel will not take them to the end. Sabrina and Jon now hugging it out in the bathroom and she is telling him she loves him (since she and Rachelle will both stay this week.) Now we see Allison and Jon and Arlie talking drunk flirtation. Adel talkied to Heather and Neda briefly and goes back inside. (Feeds really acting up and volume difference from one to another makes it hard to keep adjusting. DRG)