Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

BB12 Theme Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Not first... 2nd.. I didnt like most of the first evictees anyways. (Like Mike BB5)
PLUS if they bring back 2nd, Laura can come back!
-----------

Spoiled?
I dont think they are spoiled at all.. I mean, it would make better TV..
O mean, they do get away with breaking rules alot..
BUT
They dont talk to anybody for 3 months, no tv, not internet.. lights on all day long.. I wouldnt like that...

bambi_29_1976

bambi_29_1976

• Pip
  • 200 posts
I would like to see an all stars of just the showmances, bring back jeff and jordan, eric and jessica, will(i dont think he would do it though) and janelle, diane and drew, chelsea and james, nick and danielle, and all the others i cant remember....

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
That could be kinda of interesting considering none of them are together anymore... 'cept J/J.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I'd like another all star as I never saw the other one.

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
QUOTE (joyami @ Sep 24 2009, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like another all star as I never saw the other one.

Joy,

Here is a link to ALL of BB7 - All Stars

http://www.youtube.c...her 7 all stars

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
QUOTE (thequeenjoni @ Sep 24 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Joy,

Here is a link to ALL of BB7 - All Stars

http://www.youtube.c...her 7 all stars

Thank you so much!!! Give me something to do while I'm grieven the end of BB11!!

rodh

rodh

• Pip
  • 426 posts
Edit

ericstac

ericstac

• Pip
  • 3 posts
wow rodh, I cannot believe someone else had the same idea as me. I've had this idea for 2 years. and no it is not mean, it would actually educate America about each disorder as well as help foundations out.

Its called BIG STUTTER

Each contestant would have something special about them.

the turrets syndrome guy
the narcoleptic guy
the midget
the quadriplegic guy
the self mutilation guy
the normal guy
the down syndrome guy
the autistic guy
the pshycho guy
the stuttering guy
and so on.

each contestant has a foundation they are earning money for as weell as the same stiphen big bro gives out..

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Hermaphrodites...........

They get closer to this theme every year and Grodner should just go for it!

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I want a season of all hard core org (online reality tv game) gamers. People who play/fight hard to win. It would get ugly fast and I'd love it! Throw them in with some popular posters from big time BB message boards and let the games begin!!

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,537 posts
QUOTE (ElleNaturelle @ Sep 26 2009, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want a season of all hard core org (online reality tv game) gamers. People who play/fight hard to win. It would get ugly fast and I'd love it! Throw them in with some popular posters from big time BB message boards and let the games begin!!

I LIKE that idea Elle. Who knows the game better than the posters on Morty's.

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
QUOTE (ElleNaturelle @ Sep 26 2009, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Throw them in with some popular posters from big time BB message boards and let the games begin!!

and who better to have in the house than REAL fans of the show - I know some HG's say they are huge fans but are/were they posting in an excited frenzy on a board somewhere ?

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
Right, or do they take it a step further and enter ruthless online Big Brother games just to get a feel for the experience??? There are some hard core fans out there who would rock the show.

I think BB is hung up on their "social" experiment premise. They try too hard to bring diff types of ppl together. What they don't realize is that even if they're all fans, or all gamers, you're still bringing diff types of ppl together. You can have two white, straight females standing side by side who may look similar on the outside, but who are completely different on the inside. There's no telling what their life experience has been like, where it's taken them, or what they're now like as a result of it.

That's where the first few seasons of BB were diff from recent ones. Everyone pretty much looked "normal" but they were completely different. Now, everyone has to have the far out look or personality to symbolize that they are "different". It's bogus.

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
I think they are too busy "casting" people who want to "be on TV" and not people who want to "play the game of BB"

LenRay

LenRay

• Pip
  • 5,868 posts
QUOTE (GingerSnaps @ Sep 24 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hermaphrodites...........

They get closer to this theme every year and Grodner should just go for it!

They did it in real world a season or so ago. It is overdue, I guess. This transgender had the world's largest Adam's Apple, yet thought she was in cognito! Maybe they think that would put a big target on their backs, which is not a bad thing.

I'm also with Stevea and Elle...the more mean spirited, the better!!!

Maybe a season with children of famous celebrities who died from drug overdoses....

Or the entire cast of "Guiding Llight" i.e. those too over=the-hill to get acting jobs this side of some barn dinner theater!!! They could probably use the cash infusion right now.

Or perhaps an international all-stars. BTW...anyone have links to the Saudi Arabian BB? animated_rotfl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users