July 25th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeds 3&4

Kaysar, Beau, and Rachel? Are outside sitting by the Kaysar's smoking "device".

Howie: Ivette, when was the last time you pleasured yourself?

Ivette: right before I came.. my girlfriend did it.

*Ivette walks over to the hammock with Maggie and Eric*

Feeds 1&2

Shows James talking to April in GR about backstabing and their relationships.

-- Added:

April: You're not playing with any morals, I'm not saying anyone else are. But, I'm going to sit here and play with morals, if that makes me get out quicker.. i'm fine. I have a wonderful life outside of this.

James: So what?! You're not making a point, you come in here and you talk down to me and say i dont play this game with morals, give me an ex of playing this games wihtout morals? I'mt he one that stood up when you and Jen exagerated BS about Micahel.

April: we exagerated things? I went straight to his face.

James: I stood up and put my ass on the line. Well you know what, I was the one that got veto and you all stabed me in the back for next week, morals, are BS. If you';re coming in here you don't like me.. thats fine.. just tell me, then its over.. theres nothing personal involved.

April: You're here to win the $500,000, You need the money, I don't, you're going to do what you do to win it, I'm not, i dont need that.

James: April! everyone else is here to win, if you dont want to be here, there's a door.. theres 3.

April: You think I will walk out that easily? I don't think so. If i go home next week, that's part of it.

James: If you win HOH next week, I'm going to be put up..

April: Expect the unexpected.

James: You know what.. it doesn't matter.

Guest Jillio

J: It was a stupid fucking hat OK

A: it was not a stupid f'n hat

J: OK fine THE HAT

Sarah: can I say something? Eric said I will take Kaysar as far as I can then I will drop him!!!

J: Right Eric lies so don't use that to question my morals..

A: waaaa waaaaaaaaa (all tears)

Guest Jillio

LMAO!

Sarah: You need to take your own advice

A: What?

S:You told me not to trust YOU

A: right...

(wha? lol)

April, Sarah, Janelle, James are all talking about eric hving bad morals, he pushes his beliefs and family morals to his people and that's not what a leader should do.

(*commentator's note: they are ALL finally realiziing eric is a biatch*)

Sarah is telling them how eric told james and everyone else they were safe until Eric didn't need them anymore.. "eric is a backstabber"

Guest Jillio

James is pretty much telling April what is up in regards to Eric but she still ignores it.

The best part from James' mouth: April you said you would never smoke yet you have a cig hanging from your mouth!!

(LOL)

eric just said as far as he is concered those people are dead to me, and if by some strange way of luck iam still here they are still just as dead to me. give me break eric put on you big girls panties and deal with it

James is saying april needs to mke decicisons that will not be personal, when she gets HOH, she needs to nominate someone that is strategically a threat.. not because of a personal issue.

James: like the first week, Ashlea shouldn't have left, she wasn't a threat, we all took it personal because she annoyed the f--- outta us.. and that was bad, two weeks later.. kaysar turned this whole place upside down.

James: If you're going to nominate me, I want you to do it not because you hate me, but because you think i'm a strategically a threat. I'm sorry if I said the jokes and you took it the wrong way, I'm sorry I did that.

April: I understand and accept your apology, I just didn't understand if your stratergy was to down people like that or what...

James: I mean.. the jokes I've been saying, I really hope you don't take them personal and hope you accept my apology.

April: I do.

--- April leaves and goes outside with Jennifer--

Kaysar and Beau walks in..

James: Eric has them brainwashed!! (*Commentator's Note: WOW! I've been waiting for someone to say that!! Woo James!*)

howie and april still in by howie trying to explain to april this is only a game, get over it and move on and she wont, still whinning

james tilling eveyone in hoh about how this is a game and you have to play to win.

Kaysar, Rachel, James, Sarah, Janelle talking in HOH room talking about how annoying the other group is.

Sarah: watch your tone when you talk to people.. don't swear.. swearing makes you look like an ass

Kaysar: You can be like.. ' have a nice day' ' have a nice fuc---g day' it just comes out

James: this is between me and her.. i dont want it to seem like you and i are ganging up on her

Kaysar: we need to maintain our cool.. let me stand this cool to our face and cuss us out.. but we need to be cool

Sarah: Give them a smile every time they walk by

Kaysar: Like me asking eric and them.. 'wanna come hang out and chill'.. (pretends to be eric)'no..'

Sarah: Like i was asking maggie, you had pizza right just without the cheese, (pretends to be maggie)'yah..'

Kaysar: You know what the irony is... When they have power.. they are f-in assholes.. when they DONT have power.. they are f-in assholes

Guest Jillio

Janelle playing w/her hair is on my nerves!!!!

J: you are starting to sound like a republican

K: I am losing my..........

FISH!!!!!!

Guest Jillio

Back on...

J: Eric is not a cancer

K: who do you blame Y or E??

J: ?

K: what I face as a muslim or arab it is turned around on me and is beat to death to convince the whole fucking world how it is but it is never how it fucking is!!

J: you are going to be a republican when you leave this house

K: (laughs)

Guest Jillio

OK James is talking about James Jones and feeding all those people kool aid and killing them all and Janelle says oh you mean in Waco and he says uh not that was D. Koresh and she says oh San Francisco and he says no just listen... and how they all died and followers and felt they were about to be discovered...he is comparing them to Eric and his followers - this is to J and Kay...

I am going to bed... night all!