February 18 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

ryan and jen having sex under the covers...or trying??

Jen suggests they do it in the shower, cuz there's no way they can see there especially if they put a towel up

Jen is frustrated because they can't have sex and theyre trying under the covers.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheila and Josh talking about Roddy, Jason and Marcellas.

Chelsia awake... matt and alex all 3 in the kitchen, talking about food.

SHiela and Josh (hard to hear) are just talking about laying low for awhile and how theyre fine til someone strikes first..etc.

Amanda and Parker talking outside and he said that he was going home because of Jen. He said "FUCK BB", he hates the producers, and he hates the game. He hates them for putting him with Jen. (Bitter) Screen then switched. (It appears that whenever Parker starts slamming BB that they switch feeds).

Amanda tells Parker her theory that they paired people up for who least likely get along.

...camera goes off them

Alex is telling chelsia and matt about parker's strike to the DR.. then we get flames and a camera switch.

Jen and Ryan join the kitchen crew for breakfast.

Jen bitches about something itchy on her leg... Ryan and Alex look at it and suggest she see the doctor because she definitely has something and should use something for it.

They have no juice, milk or soda left in the house.

2:05 pm BBT - Jen, Alex, Ryan, Matt and Chelia are in the kitchen. Jen shows everyone the bumps on her ass that itch. Jen is peeling and eating an orange. Amanda joins them and Jen smiles at her and says HI (like they were very best friends). Amanda is wearing a cute white beater shirt, capri jeans and brown high heels. A is adjusting her hair (again). Ryan is eating pancakes and feeding Jen bites. Chelsia is doing dishes. A is eating an apple and adjusted her hair (again).

Ryan is talking to Sheila and Josh in the hot tub. Sheila tells Ryan that Parker asked for her vote and will keep asking until Wednesday. She said that Parker blames Jen for all the drama but she told Parker that she's not saying who she is voting for--she doesn't have to...Ryan says that Parker hasn't been a perfect angel or nice guy. Sheila says that it's all out of control. Adam lays low because all of it and because Parker talks about him. Adam told Sheila not to feed into it.

Amanda and Allison talking in the storage room. Allison stirring the pot big time. Allison ripping apart Jen, reiterating how much she hates her, can't stand her, and thinks she is the worst person and friend all game aside.

Allison praising Amanda talking about how much she likes her and stuff.

Amanda saying she won't talk game with anyone but Alex.

Not-to-be-overlooked moments:

2:30 BBT

Sheila told Joshua that Allison and Matt seem to be hooking up. Joshua says, "I never thought about that."

And Sheila has realized that Allison never told her about the racist Ryan gossip, and adds that to the Jen-dating-Ryan secret she didn't get first-hand either.

2:35

Amanda aproached Joshua at the sink. She said she knows that sometimes in the heat of the moment things are said that one doesn't neccesarily mean. "And I want you to know I forgive you."

Joshua gave a shrug and moved on about the kitchen. They both remained in the kitchen for quite a while, along with others.

2:50

The new peace-maker Allison is now talking with Joshua in the bathroom, as she told Amanda she would while they were bonding in the storage room.

And one quickie tidbit: Natalie the pole dancer has been doing that for 5 years. Her right wrist reflects the tension of holding herself up and out.

3:00

While alone, Joshua tells Sharon that Amanda is doing exactly what he expected her to do. "She's going around apologizing to everyone."

Parker goes into spa room and asks Joshua and Sharon to give him a second chance. He says he and Jen are done with the drama. Joshua says he has no problem with Jen.

3:05

Amanda is making up with Natalie, sharing gossip once again (ssdd).

(* I want to take this moment to re-assert that I'm sure that Amanda overheard the boys talking about Natalie giving Matt a BJ. She can't speak of it, tho, because she was supposed to be asleep up there on the balcony. Finally a secret she is almost keeping. *)

An outside lockdown was announced apparently. Joshua nad Sharon are at the pool; others at the pool table and couches. Last one seen in house was Jen, changing clothes. FoTH (to clean out the house?)

When back, Joshua and Sharon have switched to hammock, and Allison has joined them to push her own safety. "You know I have always done what you wanted me to do."

3:45

Now Natalie has joined them. As soon as Allison leaves, Natalie warns them about what Allison is up to and that she'll run to Amanda in a minute. She also reports Amanda's attempts at re-bonding.

(* So Natalie isn't duped so far *)

3:50

People went into the house and reported back that there is now a scale in the bathroom.

3:11pm bbt - amanda and natalie in one of the bedrooms talking, amanda swearing to natalie that she never called her a whore, it never happened..... natalie is the only girl she gets along with in the house why would she do that... amanda says all the crap they were syaing to me last night and i never once opened my mouth, only to defend myself, and i know alot crap about people and stuff they have said about others..... natalie tells her that she has to watch who she talks to... amanda says she is only going to alex from now on and natalie tells her no, you cant because he will go straight to matt and tell him.... you should only come to me.... matt comes in and natalie tells him she is going to pump some iron, he says he has never heard any girl say pump some iron, natalie tells him its because all her ex boyfriends are trainers...... both natalie and amanda say they are going to go outside now... then... bb calls for an outdoor lockdown.

matt stops them on their way out and tells amanda to go get alex's sweater out of the hoh first and take it to him outside..... both her and natalie go up to hoh, amanda shows natalie a pic of her brother and father and natalie says how cute, then amanda shows the hair color that bb gave her..... earlier in the room amanda had told both natalie and adam (he was walking in and out of room during their convo) that she told bb she wanted to leave and then told them if they got her hair color and she would stay.... they all laughed..... on the way out of the hoh room amanda slows natalie down and asks her... so i should only come to you and tell you things and natalie says yeah, just come to me

5:29pm bbt.... everyone outside for lockdown

4:50PM BBT: Amanda complaining about everyone being down on her to Sharon. Sharon just listening but trying to smooth things over about Josh. Everyone else in the house just chit chatting. Sharon telling Amanda she can always come to her. Telling her she needs to keep her sh*t shut.

5:00 BBT Matt & Parker enter so girls change to chit chat. Matt & Parker singing. BB: Please stop singing. Parker still on strike from Diary Room. And we have FOTH.

5:05PM BBT: Shelia, Allison & Chelsia in bathroom area chit chatting about nothing. All 4 quads on them. Dead house.

Matt/Parker/Sharon/Amanda - Matt was told by big brother to stop singing. They are talking about the DR session, as we get the beautiful fireplace again.

Sheila, on the sofa in the bathroom. Allison is just out of shower. They are talking about someone being down and dirty, someone doesn't wash their hands. Chelisa is also with them in the bathroom with a towel around her.

Sheila hopes that they get to play on their own once the fab four are out. Sheila is wondering if this mirror is to be cleaned with spray. They aren't sure which mirror it is they are allowed to clean. They need to read the manual to find out. It looks very gross.

Sheila use to be 120lbs and now she is 135lbs. Chelisa is 112lbs, Sheila calls her a peanut. Allison is between 115lbs - 120lbs,

Sheila needs to get a personal trainer. She has been doing this her whole life.

Chelsia went to get laundry. Shelia telling Ally that she made up stuff today about Allison not being straight with her to protect them. Shelia saying they have to get Matt out - he's flirting with all the women & great at comps. Ally drying her hair.

Alex walking around with hood on & sunglasses - inside.

Outside: Folding clothes, putting clothes in the dryer. Alex is cold, he went inside the house.

Inside the House: parker/amanda/sharon/natalie/matt/alex

prementis, if you kill one you get a $50.00 fine in New York State.

Pretty much they are boring.

Natalie is talking about an experience playing teather ball (pole with a string and you hit around and around) she got stung several times by a bee.

Natalie is talking about an experience she got her hand stuck in a chair, she was taken to the office to get it pride off her hands. It smashed up her 8 fingers.

Allison and Sheila are talking in the bathroom.

can't hear much of the conversation due the allison's blow dryer.

Allison says BB likes it if you wear bright colours on this show.

Chelsia is annoyed with all the towels laying around everywhere. Allison said we should have some kind of basket, chelsia says that's not the point that if they are going to use it later to put it some where, and not on the floor.

Sheila, Ally, Chelsia & Nat were in spa room

Sheila was talking about some guy stalking her and her son on Myspace and how her son and his friend hacked into this guy's account

Then the cameras switched to sharon taking a nap

Cam switched back and now we hear Natalie's story about creepy guys on Myspace

More talk on myspace

Nat & sheila say it can get you modeling jobs

Now talking about their "implied nude" pictures on myspace

Talking about how bored they are, how they want to all watch a movie

Natalie wants to smoke pot out of a hookah

They talk about luxury comps and how Amber & Danielle went to Power of 10

Ally says they won't give this season any stuff because they already have so much drama to work with

Natalie telling them about luxury comps of past seasons

Feeds switched to kitchen crew cooking something (soup and spaghetti/meatballs?) for a while then back to spa room crew

Talking about how Alex/Amanda had such a long HOH

Natalie's theories on rest of game:

When group goes down to 8, they'll let them switch partners or stay with the same person and see if people will be faithful to their original partners

Feeds switch back to boring kitchen people

Amanda/Adam

Adam will be 30 on the 28th. Amanda says people who talk about others much have nothing better to do. Look at Brittany Spears, all they do is talk about her.

Adam is going to the diary room.

Jen said if it doesn't go away in a few days, that she will need an antibotic.

Jen, Matt, preparing supper (looks like soup, homemade) for the crew.

Ryan/Jen/Amanda/Matt in the kitchen, talkin about cooking, making pasta and how it can get starchy.

They even have some meatballs, spaghetti, so looks like spaghetti and meatballs or homemade soup.

Amanda and Shelia are eating. I just turned my feeds on so I assume it's dinner time.

Allison has finished eating and is at the sink with Amanda chatting to her.

I hear Alex in the background yapping to Jen, Chelsia, Matt, Natalie, James and some others at the kitchen round table.

Josh is in the BR watching Chelsia, who went to do her hair telling Chelsia he's going to me nice to Amanda while Ryan is in there with them. Josh is annoyed that Amanda is "so chipper"

7:15 pm BBT - Ryan Chelsia and Josh are in the bathroom chatting. Chelsia is straightening her hair. BB has added a scale to the B/R. Natalie came in and dropped of B/R supplies. Parker went in (looked p.o.'d). Ryan left the B/R and is now in the nail polish room with Jen. Jen is talking smack about Allison, saying that Allison shouldn't be in their business.

Archived