August 8, Live Feed Updates

Dustin using Pysch 101 on Amber saying in a condescending voice "Now Amber, What did you come in Here to work on?" Amber final says what he wants to Hear ... Patience and handling Confrontations.

8:10 BBT Amber says if Eric stays I'm done with the Group

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds switch to bathroom Eric showering , Jen Brushing teeth . No talking just the sound of water.

OOooo the suspense builds Jen Curling eyelashes. Kail just finished a trip to the Loo and FULLY washes her hands. Talk of Jen's ear still feeling Bad.

8:15BBT Kail and Jen in bathroom. Eric showering. Kail asks Jen how her ear is and Jen says it still hurts.

Jameka in kitchen with Dustin and Jessica. Jen in there now sitting at counter. Jameka is cooking potatoes.

Dick and Zach in BY at grill.

Zach joins Kail at the sofa and she says "interesting day"

they are discussing how things people say in there get told to the world. Zach is telling her how things he has told Amber might get out. (he is hard to hear)

BB "ZACH Please exchange your microphone"

8:38BBT

All 4 feeds on Jen on couch in BY. SHe is holding her ears and looks to be like they are still hurting her.

(ed: i feel bad for her, an ear ache is an awful pain)

Dick just walked outside and Jen asked if he was goin to smoke. He said he'll walk away. He said "this isn't one of the broken ones" She said she only did that to two packs. She asked where he hid the others. "he said i'll never tell"

He said "not that I think anything like that will happen again." (nice voice and the giggled)

Everyone else is inside getting ready for dinner

Jen just asked dick if he thought they anybody woudl change their minds.

He said no it was basically hugfest in the BR last night.

She said yeah but he's talked to everybody for hours earlier.

he said it doesn't matter

he said (he either heard or knows) that jess is voting him out so that's enough right there

silence

dick on chair smoking, wistling

silence

This is on all 4 feeds

all 4 feeds switched to dust and kail in bathroom

whispering something about not being able to say anything to dick, he remembers everything word for word

Dustin told kail that if he hadn't changed his (dustin) mind about the vote,she'd be gone. he said and dani would have broken her word to you. (ed:planting seeds)

kail just told dust, by listenign to them she said "they" are after him (dustin) and amber

he said yeah i know, she said "just so you know" he said i know, it's a game, gives a grin and they hug and they walk back out into the diningroom

Going to watch ShowToo

Archived