July 10, Live Feed Updates

kail and dick talking on the patio. dick talking about dani having little or no contact with several family members, not just him. him, her brother, her mother, her mother's boyfriend who was like a grandfather to her - little or no contact whatsoever. the only person she talks to on a regular basis is his mother even though she treated his mother like shit when she was growing up. her mouth and the things that she would say... he isn't ragging on her, he is just telling it the way it is from his perspective...that's the problem that he has always had with dani...her shitty, snotty mean mouth. that whole teenage thing would piss him off. he then quiets down because he doesn't want dani to hear what he is saying to kail

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dick's father was diagnosed with alzheimers and passed away - he said dani was shitty to him as well. he said dani should feel awful about how she treated him before he died. kail asked why was she so angry and dick said because she could be. she would fight with her brother Vincent, he was a pretty quiet kid but dani and he would fight a lot. dicks father was trying to talk to her but she slammed the door in his face and if he had been 2 inches closer it would have got his face. dick kicked the door in and started screaming at her, he was so mad at her for doing that - a couple days after his dad died, she did it to dick as well.

In kitchen: Carol tells Amber she feels thing changing. Says things aren't the same as they were. Says maybe it is just her imagination.

Carol says, "I think you have Danielle. I had her but I think she's yours now" and Amber says "No, I think she is still yours"

About Danielle:Carol: I think she will vote for whoever she thinks will keep her here the longest

Carol says she is really, really bad at lying.

She says people keep telling her to lie.

Carol: I've been lying a lot in the DR!

Amber: They force you to.

Amber: They make you out to be an awful person

Carol: It's horrible

Vortex

Carol says Mike's a "question mark." Amber thinks he will vote for her (amber) to go.

Amber says: 'Like Jameka (pause) or Eric is more (noises, pause)...they haven't said anything to me about it. Not like 'Oh don't worry about it' the only person I got that from was Dustin.

Amber says if she stays she is glad will be glad she was on the block so she knows what it feels like so she won't take it as hard (next time).

Joe walks in and says he feels the same way about the Slop.

Joe: "I love the Fiesta Slop!"

(back-rewound feeds, this conversation was about 10 minutes ago)

Dani/Nick on the hammock

D: what about Kail?

N: whatever, bye

D: what if she was cool with me? She thought by nom'ing Carol she was taking the easy way, no body would come back at her, oh you picked me, but Amber like hates her, so her plan kinda backfired... I think she's really nice, but I don't trust her... if I go to her with the Veto and say I could use this and totally screw your nom'tions, what would you do, she's like honestly I haven't thought about it AT ALL, I'll wait and see... come on, if you it happened you'd have to decide in two seconds... it's like totally an act... if you ask how do you feel about being in the house, she won't answer, she'll turn it around and get you to tell... she's a smart player.. she's close to Mike and Jen... Eric and Jen have been getting close, I don't know... if Jen gets HOH, she'll nom me, and if Mike gets it, he might nom me...

N: why? because you went for me instead of him?

D: Jen would nom me and probably Amber

N: I think... I don't know...

D: what?

N: I don't think she has a good chance... if it's who has the biggest boobs, she'd win... she's been counting alot of stuff... I think she has some stuff working up there... sometimes

D: she knows she needs it really bad this week

N: there are a couple, she's one...

D: who else?

N: I'd think Eric, he's sporatic

D: I think that makes him not as big.. a good person to be HOH would be my dad, he wouldn't care to do others dirty work ***** she called him dad ****

N: I'm cool with your dad... not sure who he'd put up

D: he said he wouldn't put up Jen?

N: he said she doesn't have a safety net

D: if it was her and anyone in the final 2... who do you think would win... but 3 months with her? kill me now

N: could you handle 3 months with me?

D: uh uh, I'd have to walk out (they tease each other so naturally) I think he'd nom Joe and Dustin

N: Joe is both personable, so is Dustin... it's hard to talk strategy with you with all I can think is how purty you are... you have a purty face

D: shut up!

N: Dustin would put up Joe and someone... I don't want it, I don't know who I'd put up... people are in different positions.. I think I'm in good standing with most

D: please, you know you are... shut up you have nothing to worry about

N: yea, that's why I don't care to win HOH... if I was up, I'd get the votes

D: Jen, hands down I'd get put up... other than that... I don't want to win it either, I'm one of the smallest and youngest, it's easy to slide by... but I won the POV, even though it wasn't grueling...

(all feeds cut to kitchen!!!! grrrrr)

Amber talking about how awesome Joe is a good story teller.Joe boasts about himself pointing out how he makes eye contact with everyone. He says he could read the back of the shampoo bottle and still be interesting.

Zach thinks Carol's hair looks longer. Joe agrees saying it looks a lot longer. She ensures them it isn't. Zach says she could be in a shampoo commerical..."Hello L'oreal"

In Hammock outside: Dustin, Dani and Nick nearby the hammock

Dustin talking about what I covered a few hours ago regarding Kail asking him (dustin) if he and Amber are together.

Dustin says Kail was majorly pushing things on her. He rehashed that Kail told him that a romantic relationship is the next step.

Nick and Dani looks way confused.

Edited to add at 3:30PM BBT

Dustin says to Dani, "You're the pretty one in the house."

Dani says that Carol is so fake. Dustin agrees that Carol is as deep as the foundation she applies in the morning.

Dustin mocks Carol. Dustin says that even if Carol was not on the block this week she would not make it past week 2 anyways.

"Mike please go to the Diary Room"

Dustin says that if Joe win's HoH he will put him up.

Dani says he (Dustin) does not have anything to worry about unless Joe wins.

Dustin says: "If I go up next week against Jen, would you vote Jen out?"

Nick (Instantly): "Oh ya!"

Dani says she would as well.

Dustin points out Jen was working out for 6 hours yesterday. Dani says it is abnormal. Even when she was int he pool, Dani points out, she was working out in there.

Dustin says he voluntarily went to the DR yesterday to talk about Jen working out all day.

"Houseguests, you are not allowed to talk about your Diary Room Sessions with other HouseGuests"

Dani and Dustin smile

Nick going inside to get something to drink. Asks Dustin and Dani if they want anything.

Dustin says that Day 1 he felt that he and Dani were in the same position (even though he knew what he was going into). He said he felt so bad for "that poor little girl" when Dick came in the house.

Dani says she hates crying and yet she was balling on national television. She says it was so awkward for her and for everyone.

Dustin says that "Joe and I were just lovers gone bad"

Dani says she hasn't even talked to Dick yet, she is cordial to him but no one knows her life story. Dani says no offense to anyone but she will not drag out her stuff on TV. She does not want to make a scene about it. Dustin says that she (dani) is so much closer to Joe than he and he says he is waiting for both of their guards to go down so they can talk a lot more. Dani says the cameras also make it so hard.

Dustin says it is hard because he has not had any deep convos with anyone in the house except with Amber. But even at that there is a lot that he still is not saying.

Edited to add

Dustin says that he will not nominate Joe if he wins HoH because that would be a PERSONAL reason and he wants to nominate for stragic. Dani says she does not know if she could nominate her dad. She does not want to be "that girl" and even though he "bugs the crap out of" her "he is [her] family."

Dani says that she is pretty sure Amber is going this week

Nick tells some story about snowboarding and hurting himself.

Nick: "When did you know you were gay"

D: When i was 5

n: oh ya you said that before

n: when did you know you were in love with me?

dustin laughs

Nick points out a balloon in the sky

They debate what the shape is. (a person, a firehydrant, etc)

Dustin jokes: "HG this is a lockdown due to a floating balloon).

They talk about how if you are the 1st one up in the BB they follow you around and bug you.

Carol lobs (with hockey stick) a ball to the otherside of the yard.

Dustin says "Oh my god you hit your HS rival"

Carol accidentally hit Jessica with the ball, "I really did not mean to do that!"

Carol tries to do it again but it is too close to the wall and she hits the wall while pulling the club back.

Carol loves Greys Anatomy, So You Think You Can Dance and Desperate Housewives

Dani likes SYTYCD as well. They talk about the show. Carol like Dominique. Dani liked the Asain guy and the Russian guy (Pasha). (I do not watch the show so I do not know whom they are talking about, sorry).

Carol wanted to try out for SYTYCD. Her dad was going to even pay for her to go audition. She says when she was 17/18 she at the top of her game (dancing). She says it is too late for her to audition because she already peaked.

Outdoor couch: Joe and Nick discussing live show and how fast they have to move. Discussing them probably doing "dry runs" of it since it is live.

Joe wants the next HoH bad. Joe doesn't think Jessica really cares about HoH. If Dick wins it would upset the house, according to Joe.

Feeds 1/2

Outdoor couch

Joe says they are in a good position (he, Nick and Dani).

Joe says that Nick is in good with "the Agnuses" They joke it would make a good DR session to be like "oh, the agnuses"

Switching Audio to Feeds 3/4

Hammock talk about AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Dan discussing Blake was a Hooters guy as was Sanjay's sister Shamelli (or whatever)

Zach says he saw all of the AI's the night before Jordin was crowned at "Garden of Eden" (whatever that is)

He says they are all short. He likes Blake's tattoos. He thinks that "Melissa Doolittle" then is corrected by Dani to "Melinda Doolittle" was the best.

ALERT!!!!

Dani and Dick swapping notes in Round Bed Room

Whispering quietly. Talking about Nick, Amber, Eric...both agree Eric is a floater. Dick says "Be nice to Eric." Dick says that Amber will get rid of Dustin before he gets rid of her. Amber and he had some conversation.

Dick changes topic because Dustin approaches. COVERS WELL!!!!! He changes to say that "I want to a DR session together as a shout out to Vincent..."

Dustin walks by and they continue whispering. Dani says that Dick needs to get Kail out. Dick wants to Jen out. Dani says that Jen hates her.

The convo ends and they talk louder again continuing the fake convo about a DR session. Dick says "Please reconsider" and walks away.

[That is gonna make a NICE episode clip!]

Dick pretends to be a little frustrated with Danielle.

To Eric: "I tried talking to her! I was hoping her and I could do a DR session together but she is not interested"

4:18PM BBT

Dani and Jameka whispering about Kail and Jen. It is extremely hard to hear as there is a very loud noise in the background (and lots of wind). Jameka says she could careless about Mike or Zach.

Dani says that the Kail/Mike/Jen needs to be broken up.

Jen, Joe, Dick etc in BY. Jen doesn't like being called Jennie, she is a Jen. Dick said John Travolta's wife doesn't like him. Dick said a friend of his wrote a book and is directing the movie, and it stars Kelly Preston. He said he saw her and asked her to flash her t*ts, and she gave him a really bad look. Jen said she doesn't know any famous women, only men. Joe asked if the rumor was true that John Travolta was gay. Dick said he never heard that rumor, ever, then VORTEX.

Back from Vortex, in kitchen with Mike Dani and I think Amber. Discussing Dodger Dogs. Dani loves them. She loves hot dogs, but those are her favorite.

Discussing Cuban food. Dani really loves plantains. Mike said he hasn't had them forever. Dani discussing where she gets them. The place also has Dodger dogs and Ben and Jerry's.

Hot dogs need grilled, not microwaved according to Mike. Dani said she takes her food seriously.

Discussing fingerprints on pictures on wall. Mike is going to clean his every day, and add a sparkle to his teeth. Dani laughed and said everyone else will be hard to see due to the dirt, and his will be sparkling clean.

Dani jokingly insults Mike. She said he will go to the diary room and ask for a muzzle. He said he has ear plugs, he will just wear those, every time he is around her.

Someone comes in, is finished working out. Mike asks her to wash his picture. She said "are you serious?" Thought it was Jen, but not. Might have been Kail.

Carol comes in, discuss her charm of an anchor. Jen comes in, Dick too. Getting busy in the kitchen, hard to hear with water running. Dick joking with Kail....cuts to Vortex.

Back...still a lot of chit chat in kitchen. 1&2 on Nick and Carol in bedroom. Discussing Thursday being a busy day. Hopes part of it will be done tomorrow...DR interviews and such. Seem to think all evictions will be live.

Jen & Zach in the hammock chit-chatting. Mike throwing the Frisbee with someone. Zach is talking about some restaurant & he tell Jen(sa) that Robert Blake's wife got shot there. She says really like recently? Zach tells her no it was about 6-7 years ago & that is what that restaurant became known for. Feeds switch to lots of HG on the BY sofas, general chit-chat & talk of dinner. Not much going on (so I am off to do dinner myself)

Just picked up on feeds:

Living room Dick telling a story involving pot. his friends once left their stems and seeds on a record of his in his house. He briefly jokes that is more stupid than the time he cheated on his wife and left the condom wrapper in the middle of his living room floor.

Carol and Eric in the Hammock

Nick whispering in Amber's ear and Zach threw a pillow at the them.

Zach, Amber, Dustin, and Nick are in the living room

Amber and Nick continue to whisper to each other's ears.

Carol and Eric in hammock: their discussion touched upon who is going to vote for who. Eric says this first week is just trying to make good relationships with everyone.

Cams on Jessica in the supply room. She goes in, rifles through things but does not end up geting anything.

Jen is now in the living and Kail is as well.

Jen is eating a enormous pickle...

Jen asks, "Why is the veto still here" and the cam zooms in on the PoV box open and displaying the veto.

Danielle is also in the living room (and has been since before Jen came in, I didn't see her before) and she is snaking on something as well.

Living room pretty quiet, random chit chat.

Vortex for a bit

Dick and Mike still doing cannon balls in pool.

Carol is eating something...cannot tell what.

Jessica and Jameka at kitchen counter.

Everyone appears to be getting various food items. I guess HGs are up to their own devices for dinner tonight (aka no planned/formal meal)

Archived