July 8, Live Feed Updates

Eric called to DR. Dustin, Joe and Amber in ktichen with jibber jabber.

Now FOTH on Cam 1

Back, Amber and Dustin talking about last nights date, and the make believe phone call for room service for her date last night with Mike(?)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick Amber and Dustin still in kitchen. Talking how weird Eric was but he is calmer now. Say if he got put on the block he would probably kill himself.

Dick tells Amber to quit saying she needs the money - everyone needs money and no one cares

Amber, Dustin and Eric in the kitchen, Eric walks out and then Amber and Dustin start to about who Amber is a target for and they're talking about "how sketched out" Eric is. Dick walks into the kitchen and then they continue to talk about how up tight and nervous Eric is. They then talk about how Eric might react if they put him up on the block. Dustin states that if he wins HOH that he'd put up Mike and Joe and if the POV was used he replace them with Eric since no one would vote Eric out but that Eric might "kill himself". Dick says that Eric definitely would be a guy who would lose it on the block and end up being a target even when he was meant to be a pawn.

Dustin states that he might need to put up Joe to keep his credibility and that Joe has already said the same thing. They're playing out scenarios about how to backdoor someone but it as unclear who the actual target was.

Dick, Amber and Dustin talking about putting up Joe as a pawn, and then using the POV to backdoor Eric. I am afraid that our america's choice might not be long lived in the house...Danielle, just told Dustin and Amber that Carol came over to her in the by and told her not to tell her any secrets since she never keeps secrets and will always go tell all of the other people...

Danielle talking about Jen and her saying that it is tough to be perfect, then danielle says that let her have the camera time since she only has a week left.

I am going to go watch the Sunday night show, catch y'all later.

After FOTH

There were several in the bedroom talking about Jessica. They said they do not like how she tries to act perfect all of the time. Nick said "She (Jessica) said she has only had one bad habit in her life, biting her nails and she says she broke that habit." So Joe asked her "Oh, so you.re perfect"? and Jessica said "I guess"

Jesse Metcalfe and Jen have been dating then FOTH

http://www.jessemetcalfe.net/ (???)

Jen and Carol are in the BY on the hammock. They'er doing their nails and discussing votes. Carol thinks she has everyones vote to stay but she isn't sure about Dick and Dustin. FotH...

Back to the girls on the hammock. Carol wants to get hoh so she can get her pictures and that's the only reason. FotH.... jeeezzzz

Carol is telling Jen that she gave her a really different first impression and Jen wants to know what it was. Carol goes on to say that everyones first impressions were wrong. General chit chat....switching feeds

And that was worth it. They must be on all four feeds.

Carol is heading in the house cause she need to go potty. (thrilling stuff) Mike (i think) went outside as she was coming in.

Feeds switch to the bed room with a bunch of people in there. Amber on the bed, Dani, Joe and Nick. chit chat in there too.

And we switch to Eric taling to Dustin upstairs near the chess set. ( I see Nick and Joe hugging on the bed on the other feed) Eric is babbling about something and he talks so much I cant work out what hes going on about!!!

Jen and Zach on the hammock now. Jen asks whats going on. Zach says nothing and he just wanted to see whats going on. He tells her that the beds that jess is sleeping on are really hard. Jen says hoh bed is best.

She asks if zach was mad at her as he didnt talk to her much. He says she was stand off ish. She tells him she just tried to stay out of the sun. General chit chat so far.

Jen ask if Nick is mad at Jen and he tells her that he didnt really say much, all Nick told him was what was said. He said he doesnt know his emotional state about the situation but he didnt seem mad at her.

(have to come back in a while)

Dustin is telling Eric that he really values him as a person, that he's very funny and someone who's trying to make friends with everyone. Eric tells Dustin that "they" are choosing to exclude the wrong people. Eric says he feels strongly that everybody in there must be a very fascinating person.

The mutual admiration talk continues and Eric tells Dustin they are the two intellectual people in the house, Dustin completely agrees.

Ive been off the feeds for today, so I dont know whats really going on, But Eric & Dustin are talking about a group of 4 people (I dont know who) who think they are ruling the house and excluding everyone else. Eric mentions how he doesnt want the house to become a stupid senior year in highschool. Eric feels excluded from the house and Dustin says, "Are you kidding? Really?"

Not the easiest conversation to follow jumping into it midway

5:22 PM BBT

Jen and Zach in the hammock talking alone.

Jen wonderers if he was mad at her, and he says she was being standoffish. She says she was trying to stay out of the sun.

Jen: I don't like people being mad at me

Zach: I hear you

Jen: Especially for things I actually cause. My bad I caused it

Zach: That

Ohhh...

Eric is feeling threatened and insecure. He is scared of being put up for nomination next week as a pawn and that he will get voted out. Dustin said that his first thought was to put Eric up as a pawn and you can see that it scares Eric. Dustin says it would work because everyone likes Eric and wouldnt vote him out.

Looks like its feeding time at the zoo. In the kitchen Dick is cutting pepers or onions and says, "Make sure you dont touch your eyes or your balls cause it could sting very much." He's calling what he is making vaginas!?! Carol left cause he was talking about his penis. blank (cant remember his name.... lol) is helping and Jess is watching.

edit - think its Mike.

In the kitchen, Amber says she feels as if she's wearing a scarlet letter. Amber asks what that means, and Dick and Carol explain that it was a book about adultery in the middle ages where the woman had to wear a scarlet letter everywhere she went if she had cheated. Carol feels she's wearing one now and says Amber too, I think...Dick is trying to be funny by impersonating a dead cajun chef (forget his name) so his voice is drowning what Carol , Jess and Amber are saying. Carol says she will go outside because she doesn't want to hear about dick's dick anymore (or something like that)

Carol, Jen and zach talking about sushi while laying on the hammok. Zach wants sushi bad, Carol asks Jen if she's ever been one of those models who lay naked covered with sushi. She says no, that people think she might because she has a good body but once they know her they know she would never do that. Zach says yes she would do it...for him

Carol says the only thing she doesn't like about this is is how bad things have become between her and Amber and that she still likes her. Jen says she hardly knows her. Carol says she knows she doesn't have a chance with Dustin so she won't even try to do anything.

Dustin and Eric are still talking. (good god does this guy ever stop?) Dustin says, "In all actuality I have never thougtht of you, that there was ever a target on your back." They're talking about the "six" now, this conversation has been going on for EVER. Dustin looks half way interested.

You can hear the kitchen conversation in the background.

Jess and Dan were asking Jameka if she was wearing a a weave and if she liked fried chicken, Jameka responds "but of course, don't all black people like fried chicken?" Danielle says she used to work in a southern restaurant and she had to say that most black customers would order fried chicken, Jameka says that they (at the rest) must a had a really great chef, (can't tell if this exchange was friendly or not, maybe they were poking fun at something that happened earlier???), then FOTH on all 4 cams. We come back to two cameras on Dustin and Eric continuing their never ending convo and two cameras on Jes and Danielle talking on laying on their stomachs on the bed.

Jameka yells that her name is Umabe bushama (Sp?) Jess and Dan say they'll just call her "weavy" they all laugh and Jameka says she forgot she's in the wrong house for secrets (yup, they're definitely making fun at someone else, I think it may be Carol)

Carol comes in the room and asks them what they're talking about. Jameka says they're talking about boyfriends, the ones she's going to get in the house. Carol Asks who is Jam thinking of, she says only those that don't want to be taken, then she says all the mesn's names except for dick. Jam says she'll keep them all in the house so she can get the money at the end. Carol whispers "wouldn't that be nice" then says she isn't even thinking about the money, just about being able to stay another week in the house. Joe comes in, he's wearing just briefs and they ask him to shake his booty, which he does then Jam asks him to stop cuz this is a family show...

Eric is still talking to Dustin who's just nodding (maybe he's asleep, can't tell if his eyes are open)

Someone yells that dinner is ready and finally Eric lets Dustin go. Jameka is still going on with the stereotypical black jokesa bout herself wearing big wooden earrings and something about the weave...Amber is brushing her teeth and Dustin is washing his hand in the bathroom. all the rest in and around Kitchen and DR. Nobody eating yet. all talking at the same time, just chit chat.

Two cameras on dustin and Carol primping in the bathroom, not talking. Carol leaves and Amber comes in. other 2 cams on everybody else chatting and eating in DR.

8:40PM BBT: Everyone is primping again. Dani and Nick are in the BY on the couches chatting while Dani removes the polish from Nick's nails. Dick and Kail are in the Teacup having their "date." Dani yells over to Dick, "that's no way to talk to a lady on a date." He was cussing. Joe joins Dani and Nick and lights a smoke. He says, "I want to win HoH so bad." He talks about wanting to put Dustin and Jen on the block and hopes its a tie so he can evict Dustin.

Archived