Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Jennifer

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
I was just on a website where there was an ad on the side of the page. It's for True.com, which looks like a dating website. Anyways, there's a girl sitting on a couch typing on a laptop, and this girl looks just like Jennifer from BB6. It has to be her. During the ad, she grabs the laptop and holds it close as she starts to dance. She also winks, smiles, and kisses at the camera. Has anyone else seen this?

squirrel

squirrel

• Pip
  • 1,368 posts
do you have a link?

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
The site I was on was www.urbnmix.net but I was having problems with the site, and still can't get on there. When I try again later, if I see the ad again, I'll try to get the exact link, but sometimes those ads are always changing.

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
sometimes when i sign out of Myspace, these girls come up, they are on laptops, dressed a little whorish, and pretending to chat with guys i guess. Then one day, i signed out of Myspace, and the girl in the ad was Skankilicious Jennifer from BB6!!! How Low can you go!! How Low can you go!!

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
It was her. I guess even frat boys don't want to be blown by a skank like her. Looks like she has to whore herself out to cheesy commercials now.

Yep, she's a STAR.... laugh.gif

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
That company is going to lose business now...

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
What, you don't think using a BJ loving whore was a shrewd move on their part? laugh.gif

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Well ok, since you put that way...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users