Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
laladoopiedu

Jennifer

8 posts in this topic

I was just on a website where there was an ad on the side of the page. It's for True.com, which looks like a dating website. Anyways, there's a girl sitting on a couch typing on a laptop, and this girl looks just like Jennifer from BB6. It has to be her. During the ad, she grabs the laptop and holds it close as she starts to dance. She also winks, smiles, and kisses at the camera. Has anyone else seen this?

The site I was on was www.urbnmix.net but I was having problems with the site, and still can't get on there. When I try again later, if I see the ad again, I'll try to get the exact link, but sometimes those ads are always changing.

sometimes when i sign out of Myspace, these girls come up, they are on laptops, dressed a little whorish, and pretending to chat with guys i guess. Then one day, i signed out of Myspace, and the girl in the ad was Skankilicious Jennifer from BB6!!! How Low can you go!! How Low can you go!!

It was her. I guess even frat boys don't want to be blown by a skank like her. Looks like she has to whore herself out to cheesy commercials now.

Yep, she's a STAR.... :lol:

That company is going to lose business now...

What, you don't think using a BJ loving whore was a shrewd move on their part? :lol:

Well ok, since you put that way...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0