Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

I just DLed BB2, and Watching it now.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
Well #1, NO VETO!!!!! Veto Comp and results are so exciting ......lol Oh well,,

Anyhow, so far, my favorite will have to be Hardy. He's the pretty boy, but he doesnt have that pretty boy attitude at all!!! And i love it!!! He is a real genunie guy.

Now i know Will wins, and im only halfway through, and im trying to figure out how in fact he does it. Especially with that whole "chill town" thing, which Mike just got evicted.

I am glad Mike and Shannon were 3rd and 4th evicted, cause they sucked. They both acted like immature children because someone dared to nominate them. I say if you act like that then you should be evicted. And i never have to hear one of 'Mike Boogie's" stupid Rap/Rhyme attempts anymore. I wanted to scratch my ears out.

Bunky - Gross - Why do you walk around with no shirt on, GROSS GROSS GROSS

Krista, Monica and Nicole are my favorites.

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

• Pip
  • 1,726 posts
Hey Mike where did you download it at...that was the first season that I started to watch it and I guess that is why its my favorite one.

Yeah and Mike Booger was annoying. I really liked Monica ....I'm glad her family was ok.

But anyway enjoy it and I hope you like it as much as I did...except for Dr. Will...he's MINE mad.gif

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
i got the torrent off of ISOHUNT.com

I knew there was an issue with sept 11th amd monicas family, but i didnt know the outcome, havent gotten that far yet, but its good to know that they were ok.

And you can have Dr. Will. Too skinny and pretty for me.....Hardy is MINE!!!!! lol

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(blahblahblah @ Nov 29 2005, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah and Mike Booger was annoying. I really liked Monica ....I'm glad her family was ok.

I thought her cousin died?

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
ah, so the mystery continues. That part should come up soon, like i said, im halfway through the season. Ill let you know when i come across it.

Hardy Just became HOH for the second time and Nominated Kent and Will. He cried when he did...lol

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

• Pip
  • 1,726 posts
well if you already know who wins bb2 then you already know who gets evicted ...hope i didnt spoil anything

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
yeah, since there is no POV, i knew Ken is gone this week as soon as he was nom'ed with will. Everytime he's nom'd, i know the other person is the one to go, cause i dont know how yet, but will wins.

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

• Pip
  • 1,726 posts
Zipping Lips glare.gif im not going to say anymore

ISOHUNT.com...do i have to pay anything to use this website?

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
no, you just have to DL a Bit Torrent Client.

try azureus.com. ITs the one that i use and i really like it.

DLs take a long time though. Youll need a high speed connection

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Ranster I agree with you... I thought her cousin died on 9/11... I hope we are wrong though...

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

• Pip
  • 1,726 posts
Now I feel really bad...I'm thinking all about Sexy Dr. Will and forgot all about Monicas situation...I'm such a dunce sad.gif

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
More Reasons i Love Hardy
-he wanted to talk to his grandmother for his phone call
-he picked Incubus as the one CD he'd like to listen to!!!

More Reasons I cant stand Mike Booger
-He Picked Jay-Z as the one CD he'd like to listen to....

so glad he was evicted so i dont have to look at that broke face again till the finale.

Edited by mikede, 29 November 2005 - 08:21 AM.

USER 5001

USER 5001

• Pip
  • 32 posts
QUOTE(Yana @ Nov 29 2005, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ranster I agree with you... I thought her cousin died on 9/11... I hope we are wrong though...

Unfortunately, she was one of the many who didn't make it.

Took me some time to remember where I had read it,
but I finally found confirmation. (It's in the last paragraph.)
It was shown in the first episode of week 3 on BB3.

From Zap2It
http://tv.zap2it.com...0529|1|,00.html
September 12, 2001
It at first appeared that Monica's cousin, Tamitha Freeman, had been injured in New York but was fine. Now, she is listed among the several thousand World Trade Center workers still missing, and presumed dead, although it appears Monica has been told that she most likely can't be located due to downed phone lines.

From Morty`s archived re-caps
http://www.mortystv....mber_2001.shtml

Tuesday, September 11, 2001: Remember This Date?
Big Brother told the guests about today's news and treated them to lunch from a sandwich shop. Monica was told that her family is apparently fine, although a cousin was hurt and taken to a hospital. Krista was in-route to the Latin Grammys in LA when her plane was re-routed to Baton Rouge.

Wednesday, September 12, 2001: No One Cares About BB on Day After
Monica was called to the diary room. They have no news, but they wanted to let her know that they are in touch with her family. They told her that her well-being is more important than the game. (Monica's cousin, Tam, is among this missing in New York). Will says that they need some information on how to handle themselves Thursday. They donít want to talk about having fun in light of the tragedy. Nicole says that she feels disrespectful. She would be glued to the TV and morning.

From CBS
Sep. 18
However, due to the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, the BIG BROTHER 2 producers broke from this idea and informed the HouseGuests of what had happened. Monica was called to the Diary Room, by herself at first, and was informed of the events at the World Trade Center where her cousin Tamitha worked and remains unaccounted for. Producers were already in touch with her family and promised to relay messages back and forth to keep her up to date on the situation. Bringing Will and Nicole into the Diary Room, the producers informed them that their families had been contacted and everyone in their families were OK after the attacks. Like all Americans, the HouseGuests discussed the tragedies occuring at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania. Nicole and Will were both amazed at the strength Monica displayed after hearing that her cousin is missing. Monica says, "What's important to me is that my family in New York is taking care of that business. If I leave or stay, if they can't get here, it's not important to me."

Sep. 20
The nine-member jury reconvenes in the studio with Julie Chen. Monica, whose family was touched by the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, reports that she is handling her personal situation fine and that she's "keeping [her] energy focused." She says she's ready to return to New York and thanks everyone for their love and support.

July 25, 2002 (BB3)
http://www.cbs.com/p...thursday1.shtml
Catching up with four more of the HouseGuests from BIG BROTHER 2 shows that, for the most part, time has offered them the opportunity to reflect on what is important in their lives. Monica, still living in Brooklyn and working part-time at the candy store, misses her cousin, who was never found after the 9/11 tragedy at the World Trade Center. In her family, cousins are like sisters, and Monica declares she's still healing from losing her.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
Thanks User ... that's what I recalled too .... they didn't know what happened when the show was on and it was after that she was presumed dead .... sad thing any way you slice it!

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

• Pip
  • 1,726 posts
Thanks User...for your first post that was very informative and I look forward to more posts

and Mike sad.gif you know I like you but uhhh you cant dis Jay-Z mad.gif

*putting up dukes*

christinetroy23

christinetroy23

• Pip
  • 177 posts
bb2 was the first bb i watched! and i loves it!! but i cannot get that dl thing to work!!! now i am sad!!!!

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(dglow @ Dec 12 2005, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BB2 was one of the best seasons, from Nicole turning the tables on chill town in the first eviction, to Dr. Will winning, it was the best one I think!!

It was definitely up there with BB6 as one of the tops! Who can ever forgot Dr. Will telling people TO THEIR FACES that he was lying and backstabbing - and yet they kept him in! Masterfully played! wink.gif

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
i liked it so much better after mike and shannon got kicked out. icouldnt stand those two

DiamondAuraPayge

DiamondAuraPayge

• Pip
  • 1,516 posts
Can you download the WHOLE season or do you have to do EACH episode? And if you can do the whole season, what do you type in?

spikes_luv

spikes_luv

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,822 posts
QUOTE(mikede @ Nov 29 2005, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well #1, NO VETO!!!!! Veto Comp and results are so exciting ......lol Oh well,,

Anyhow, so far, my favorite will have to be Hardy. He's the pretty boy, but he doesnt have that pretty boy attitude at all!!! And i love it!!! He is a real genunie guy.

Now i know Will wins, and im only halfway through, and im trying to figure out how in fact he does it. Especially with that whole "chill town" thing, which Mike just got evicted.

I am glad Mike and Shannon were 3rd and 4th evicted, cause they sucked. They both acted like immature children because someone dared to nominate them. I say if you act like that then you should be evicted. And i never have to hear one of 'Mike Boogie's" stupid Rap/Rhyme attempts anymore. I wanted to scratch my ears out.

Bunky - Gross - Why do you walk around with no shirt on, GROSS GROSS GROSS

Krista, Monica and Nicole are my favorites.

Besides BB6, that is my favorite season. Those are the only two I would bother to watch again. Well, maybe parts of season 3 - I really loved watching Marcellas have full conversations with himself. laugh.gif

I really didn't like Mike and Shannon, either - and I felt the same way about Will. Hated him at first - but ended up loving him. Was it Shannon that used Hardy's toothbrush to clean the toilet? That was where I thought BB should have stepped in - that is just wrong! blink.gif Other than that - great season!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users