Broken Images on Archives?

It's not just you, don't worry.

It's something Morty will have to fix.

In essence, the image reference is directing to a subfolder a level below which it used to when it was on the "main" page, as opposed to being archived.

For example, the first image on the page you linked to directs to:

http://mortystv.com/bbcanada/images/bb2ca/bb2ca-houseprogram03222014.jpg

But should actually direct you to:

http://mortystv.com/images/bb2ca/bb2ca-houseprogram03222014.jpg

So, as you can see, there is an extra "bbcanada" nested in there, which you can delete manually if you really would like to see any particular image, until Morty can fix this. (If indeed it can be easily fixed. If it's too time-consuming, he won't have time anytime soon!)

On his behalf, I bid you a big Canadian "sorry, eh!".

(On the page for March 21, and some older pages, you can click on the images to bring them up in a pop-up window.)

That's okay, and thanks for explaining it. I wondered if the locations to the images had changed, but usually when things like this happen it's usually something on my end. :) I can understand that it's definitely too time consuming, especially since updates will keep piling up without end until the finale in mid-May.

Also, on the drop down menu for BB Canada 2, it goes from Day 11 to Day 18 skipping the days in between. The days are numbered incorrectly so that Day 12 is numbered as Day 18, Day 13 as Day 14, etc. It might be something that you guys are aware of, but I figured I'd give you a heads up just in case you aren't.

Also, since you need help covering the feeds, is there any particular time that you really need coverage usually? I might be able to help when I am not in classes.

Those are my updates that are screwed up, so I am sorry if it's my fault. I typed them in a word processor and pasted them into the post box, and they looked fine then and when they were posted on the Feed Update page. There seems to be a problem with certain punctuations like apostrophes and quotation marks.

Those are my updates that are screwed up, so I am sorry if it's my fault. I typed them in a word processor and pasted them into the post box, and they looked fine then and when they were posted on the Feed Update page. There seems to be a problem with certain punctuations like apostrophes and quotation marks.

Oh Ok, I actually thought I had a virus or it was an issue on my part, thanks for clearing that up .. and thanks for the hard work!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name