Houseguest thread: Sabrina Abbate

morty

Sabrina Abbate

Hometown: Montreal, QC

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, big-hearted, and big-mouthed.

Who is your Big Brother idol (any season, any country) and why?

Fajulas (Beans)! I love Evil Dick (BBUS8 and BBUS13), but he’s not my idol. He will make you want to kill yourself. Awful tactics, but he has a good heart. He’s classic Italian. I like Rachel (BBUS12 and BBUS13) though, not gonna lie, she’s annoying. But damn-it, she can compete. She had a hard time in house, lots of people ganging up on her, but she made it to the end anyway.

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

OK, first, Peter would have been my showmance. I love his brain. I would take Gary though. I love his personality and he and I have similar personalities so it would be a fair game. I like fair games because I’m a competitive person. He’s the person I would want to stay in the house the longest with.

What prized possession (person, place, or thing) will you miss most and least?

Most: My dogs, Luca and Juliet. They’re my angels.

Least: SHOVELING!!!! Last week I shovelled so much that I had to get a 40 minute massage . The therapist thought I got into a car accident!

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

Memory games will be hard for me, but I’m most afraid of the endurance challenges. I have a bad knee, but I’ll push through that. I have drive.

Do you have a strategy going in to the house?

Yes. I’m going to go under the radar at first – even with my exuberant personality. I have had many long-term relationships in my life. People like to keep me around. When jury house kicks in, my real personality will come out. I’m going to charm the women in the house with my hair and make-up skills, and the men, through their stomachs. I’m a great cook! Social game is so important. And I love to clean. I’m an Italian housewife.

What is your biggest pet peeve about other people?

When they’re dirty! I get into fights with my mom about keeping the fridge clean. What’s wrong with people? There’s a mapina (dishtowel) for hands and a mapina for dishes. Why would you use one for both. Come on, that’s gross!

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

When I’m hungry, I’m the devil. Don’t put me on slop.

What are you in it for?

It’s my dream. I wanted to be on TV ever since I came out of my Mom’s womb. I’m obsessed with the show. I can tell a twist is coming before anyone knows. I can tell who’s going to win. I’ve predicted winners from the first episode, and I’ve been right 90% of the time.573x.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
11:13AM BBT: Sabrina and Allison at hot-tub still. Sabrina says she's being nice to Heather because she's sick but they are not friends. Sabina says Adel has to go next week. Says she is asking everyone not to talk to him - to ignore him.

What a childish thing to say. I hope her family is proud of her.

I agree latin! She is making it all too personal. Playing a game, you cannot let your emotions get away from you! I always think when I watch a hg running amok, if I were their friend IRL, would I look at them differently once they are out? And not in a good way?

• 2 weeks later...

Sabrina has lied (or twisted the truth) so many times now that the smart players are using it to their advantage. They can accuse her of saying just about anything and as far from the truth that it might be, it still puts questions in people's mind about her. Having said that however, she might just unknowingly be smart. Who wouldn't want to take her to the end and try to assassinate her character. Depending who she was in the end with....hmmm

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name