Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/10

CeCiMom

I don't think there's going to be any fighting amongst these HGs this season. Everything with them will be done behinds each others backs. They don't seem confrontational at all.

Disappointing.

Annie just barged in on the lovers to bring tall tales to them.

LOL! I am not impressed with him at all. Actually, these HG all suck. I think they searched for intelligent people to play the game this season but BB is not for the intellectuals. Most intellectuals in this situation is Boring with a capital "B"!

LOL! I am not impressed with him at all. Actually, these HG all suck. I think they searched for intelligent people to play the game this season but BB is not for the intellectuals. Most intellectuals in this situation is Boring with a capital "B"!

If you listen to Rachel's conversation for 5 minutes I can guarantee she will mispronounce at least 5 words. She's highly intelligent. lmao

Brendon is telling Annie that Hayden is afraid of him. He's not going to tiptoe around with Rachel so as not to show the others. IMO, he's more worried about getting over his horniness than winning the money. He should be booted next week just for being stupid and thinking with his member and not his brain.

Okay. I didn't mean they all were intellectuals. LOL! BB wouldn't be BB with out the boobies for brains HGs. But, isn't she supposed to have a chemistry degree? She gives chemists a bad name for sure. LOL

Hmmmm. Maybe Brendan's the saboteur afterall? I mean he did tell Annie last night that in 15 years he could make $200,000 so he didn't really need the winning money.

What is up with these feeds? I see people walking around talking inside on feed 3 including Rachel, but when I click on it it's Rachel sleeping outside. Why did they do this to the feeds this year?

What is up with these feeds? I see people walking around talking inside on feed 3 including Rachel, but when I click on it it's Rachel sleeping outside. Why did they do this to the feeds this year?

There's some kind of delay. One the side bar screen I saw Annie exiting the kitchen yet she was still in the kitchen on the large screen. Then she walked out. I don't even have Rachel on the feeds.

Two screens and one "Oops" screen. Yeah, the feeds suck and if there's no fight soon I may cancel.

Now I'm seeing last night in the small box. It's night and they are in the hot tub. I'm about to give up on the feeds.

I don't have that. Are you sure you don't have that replay thing on. I've read you can play earlier scenes. It's called flash something.

Usually by now there is some sort of confrontation or severe meltdown by somebody in the house. Instead they're running around apologizing to each other for snapping at each other. What is this, be "POLITE" to each other season????

Usually by now there is some sort of confrontation or severe meltdown by somebody in the house. Instead they're running around apologizing to each other for snapping at each other. What is this, be "POLITE" to each other season????

I don't know but it's nothing a booze party can't fix.

I predict the house will divide and the drama will begin the moment Hayden replaces Brendon for nomination. Right now they're all to savvy on how this game plays out and making a move too early is a game killer.

Archived