• Jerry
    • Jessie
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny

OMG......this is the most boring season ever!!!! I can get through my Tivo of BBAD in 15-30 minutes! I feel so sorry for Ollie's parents..they are seeing their adult son for the very first time. I have to mute Keesha's laugh. Jessie in self destruct mode makes me mute the sound. Who ever picked this group needs to find a new profession. Sigh.....I was so looking forward to BB10 and it has been disappointing on all levels.

Who wins.......who cares!!! :bored:

OMG......this is the most boring season ever!!!! I can get through my Tivo of BBAD in 15-30 minutes! I feel so sorry for Ollie's parents..they are seeing their adult son for the very first time. I have to mute Keesha's laugh. Jessie in self destruct mode makes me mute the sound. Who ever picked this group needs to find a new profession. Sigh.....I was so looking forward to BB10 and it has been disappointing on all levels.

Who wins.......who cares!!

I think it'll get better once the nerd herd starts turning on each other. They are not as close as nerd herd from BB6. Trust me, it's bound to happen.

I also think this cast is better than season 8 and 9 and on par with BB5 and BB6.

Boy with all the Keesha bashing I am suprised to see her in third place...we need them voices out here to step up! :-p

Want: Keesha

Think: Angie...if she lives past this week I see a Dark Horse...silent but dedly much like the gas from those burritos last night...otherwise Memphis

Also...is there any season people DON'T think was boring? This year is boring...last year with scandal and sex...boring...the year before with ED/Jen fights...boring

I love em all

No way Libra will win...

I say I want Keesha to, and I could see it happeneing as well..

King and I have stuck together for like 4 seasons now I think...he's my friend (creepy staring)

-Kyo

I would love to see Renny win..........so far she's the most entertaining.

But, I think Memphis has the emotional temperment and the physical ability to make it to the end.

I think Ollie will take it. He and april are going to laugh all the way to the final 2. People aren't targeting them at all and that is such a big mistake.

I agree. Ollie skated out of the Brian alliance with not even a whiff of a scandal. Why? Because he turned Benedict Arnold on them? To me, that would be a sure sign that he would do anything to save his hiney and would put a huge target on his back.

Archived