Smokers / Smoking / Cigararettes

Tamossa

Oh well, if you have a few smokers, maybe they won't try that then. Or you'll have a bunch of smokers talking about quitting. LOL

Smokers are worried about their smoking... told ya.

Guest Shockalot

As far as I can tell they can only smoke outside.

This brings me to the most idiotic 'morality' Ive seen in the house yet.

April is scoffing heavily about Kaysar and says:

"Like.. c'mon.. you smoke.. Your gonna save yourself and want to be a virgin but then here you are smoking,, like come on?"

Wow.

Wow.

So Aprils morality goes that either you are 100% flawless human being with no bad habits - however, should you have one bad habit like smoking cigarettes then *therefore* you are being foolish to have any other ethics.

Wow.

Moral Immaturity at its very best.

way to go April!

Hey.. Maybe Kaysar should start doing crack and robbing people too .. I mean.. he already smokes cigarettes so 'Come On?'

As far as I can tell they can only smoke outside.

This brings me to the most idiotic 'morality' Ive seen in the house yet.

April is scoffing heavily about Kaysar and says:

"Like.. c'mon.. you smoke.. Your gonna save yourself and want to be a virgin but then here you are smoking,, like come on?"

Wow.

Wow.

So Aprils morality goes that either you are 100% flawless human being with no bad habits  - however, should you have one bad habit like smoking cigarettes then *therefore* you are being foolish to have any other ethics.

Wow.

Moral Immaturity at its very best.

way to go April!

Hey.. Maybe Kaysar should start doing crack and robbing people too .. I mean..  he already smokes cigarettes so 'Come On?'

April is just gunning for Kayser period. She doesn't care how she gets him out. Just so that she gets him out. She is trying to posion other people against him .. so that would epxlain why she is giving him a hard time about his morals. :roll:

Last night he was trying to talk to her and more explain the reason they don't pray from animals. I don't know if she got a better understanding, cause I didn't hear it all, but she walked off later looking more pissed to me. Anyone catch that conversation? I don't know what her deal is. Kaysar hasn't really done anything wrong yet really. Mostly just been up Janelle's butt far as I could see all day yesterday and she likes it.