Shocks Patented BBInstaTracker GIF

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

Ha!

Now if I can manage to keep on my toes it should update itself on by Midnight of the same day any changes take place.

bbgiffy.gif

Also helpful to familiarise yourself with Guests and their Names.

Nom = Nominated

HoH = Head of Household

B&W = Evicted

PoV = Power of Veto (if applicable this year?)

Guest Domestic_Goddess

That is great Shock!!

I had actually printed out the h-guests pictures off the CBS website to hang on my bulletin board so I could familarize myself with them.

Your new toy will be very helpful!!

Shock YOU ROCK!!!

That's awesome... and if I may... can I ask? Is there any way to slooow down the timing of when it rotates pictures. I'm not complaining :D I love it!!!

Guest Shockalot

Hurrah!

Glad if that helps out!

Now I just gotta make sure it updates asap!

Tried to keep it as small and simple as possible due to load time esp. for dial up folks.

ps.. its not really 'patented' lol ;) !

Guest Shockalot

Now..

I know Im preaching to the Choir (since most of you are more computer savvy than myself) but....

Warning: If you 'Right-Click' and 'Save' the BBinstatrackergif to your own Harddrive - it will not update itself automatically (or at all).

It has to be linked to my server where my crack team of BBinstatrackers must update it manually [which is predetermined according to Michaels Blog of course]

I digress.

If you did save it to your harddrive and its actually updating itself - Im scared. Very scared.

Man.. its sucks though, I have been totally whaled on by work and household chores (not to mention things like social contact) that its darn right impossible to keep a BB Net project on the go!

Im sure everyone knows what I mean - Heck.. I have no idea how Morty does this year after year!?!?

Guest Shockalot

Know doubt that includes wondering how Ranster and Jem do it either!?

Im kinda in a dilema on the 'PoV' thing and thinking of just leaving it out. I dunno. It seems like unless the Noms are changed then it might be too messy.

Oh heck.. maybe I should just throw it in there too.

How about making a wallpaper with that. That gif image would look good as wallpapeer on computers, I'm sure there are other photos available.

If you want, cut a houseguest out weekly to make another wallpaper image to keep with the times.

It would probably look good :)

How about a screensaver?

Guest Shockalot

Squirrel.. thanks for the idea - I will try and make something like that. A Wallpaper of Screensaver of some sort.

(I already have a Howie-Screensaver idea, in mind... and i bet you can just imagine) lol