Hgs For Bb9

MsT

7 single moms that work at least 2 jobs to make ends meet, have no life other than their kids and their jobs and get no financial help from their ex's.

VS

7 deadbeat dads that party, have a steady stream of girlfriends, rarely see their kids (their choice) and feel they have no obligations to their ex's or kids.

Can you imagine THAT house? :lol:

7 single moms that work at least 2 jobs to make ends meet, have no life other than their kids and their jobs and get no financial help from their ex's.

horrible season.

no variety.

bad idea.

Why do you say that??? In a few years Dani will qualify for one of those spots.... You could see her again on BB...

I have an idea. How about they cast a gay person with dignity? It would be a nice change of pace to not have to watch stereotypes on TV every week. The only two who didn't turn out to be completely evil were Bunky and Will Wykle (or however you spell his name). Beau, Marcellas, Dustin, and Joe all turned out to be nothing but evil queens. And lets not forget America's favorite latina lesbian, Ivette. :animated_rotfl:

Morty's posters.

Heck no. You know how many conspiricy theories that would be brought up during that season if forum posters got to be HG?

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?! I heard something that came from behind that wall. It's this season's twist! I know it. Now help me smash down the wall with this hammer so we can claim our prize!"

To be fair, Ivette was stereotypical latino, not stereotypical gay.

Actually, her clingy nature is quite stereotypical of lesbians. She attached to Cappy like no one's business. :pleased:

You know how many conspiricy theories that would be brought up during that season if forum posters got to be HG?

I was just kidding about Morty's posters...but conspiracy theories will abound no matter who is there--unless the protocol for casting gets a complete shakeup.

I was just kidding about Morty's posters...but conspiracy theories will abound no matter who is there--unless the protocol for casting gets a complete shakeup.

Lol, I know you were kidding. It's just I think people who follow this game extremely close would think of everything possible that could be a twist and then be paranoid the entire game.

Archived