Tuesday, July 10th

CeCiMom

Night 5 of B O R I N G live feeds/shotoo! :sleep1:

Honestly, I am so completely bored tonight. I couldn't agree more with you. I had forgotten how incredibly boring they usually are on Sundays and Mondays. My teeth are asleep, at this point.

Hmmmmmm,

Jen just told Joe she knows 4 people who were on BB...

Boogie was ne so obviously she knows will too...

She met Drew... Didn't say the fourth...

Justin is right. We all expected it to be slow at the beginning in terms of the actual game.

But it's the HG's this year that are making it a combo of annoying/boring---bad combo.

(Having said that, there are a couple that provide some laughs...but for the wrong reasons)

No, I don't think it's because we haven't seen "newbies" for a couple of years--cuz actually, we were all looking forward to newbies this year.

It's just such a pathetic bunch--really, I think they're the least interesting we've ever had.

I realize it's early days, so I'm willing to give it a chance...but I'm skeptical.

Justin and Jem...?????

I'm not sure this bunch is worth your not sleeping!!

Here's what I think the problem is, for me: Usually at this time in the show, I'm struggling to get to know the people. However, these people are so stereotypical in so many ways (except for Jameka, maybe Dustin and maybe Mike) that I feel like I already know them almost too well. So, I'm not really listening to them because I need to get to know them--I'm listening to them out of sheer boredom, like they are listening to each other, at this point.

We need BB to throw in some crafts, some fun competitions, something interesting. I was happy at first that the house hadn't divided into two big teams fighting for "numbers," but now I'm beginning to realize that at least that caused some major drama, and it was interesting to watch. At this point, I don't have anyone I really, really like yet, so there is no one to cheer for.

I'm not losing sleeping over this lot, they're just keeping my company! :animated_bouncy:

This set of houseguests definitely have been boring to say the least. I really hope they get a bit hyper with time, eric and dick are definitely my favorite of the group. Mainly because they always have something to say, and are really the only ones worth listening too.

Justin, that's sad but completely true! There are too many houseguests who are being way too quiet right now. Maybe things will pick up when they actually talk? We need to hear a lot more from Mike, Jameka, even Kail....and I want to see Zach's inner bossy jerk come out, because I know it's in there.

Justin doesn't sleep because he is 17! I am in full agreement that most of this years HG are not the brightest bulbs in the socket. The females are a pretty self-centered group for sure. Did you see the "I" and "U" drinking game? The word I was used so much by the girls the guys were getting snockered!

Archived