Big Brutha Luva Podcast - All Episodes

Mimi

Thx Jem!

Check it out, Episode 6 is up and posted. We liken it to a Dick/Jen smackdown and Kail is left out in the breeze by her boys. But you know how the tide changes in the Big Brother house...

Joe's gone, Dick's in the HOH, Kail and Jen are nominated. (I won't spoil the POV winner today) Who goes home?

More Canada-luvin going on on Big Brutha Luva.

The title of this episode is a shout out to Morty's own Dumblonde. Evidently, she's quite the Dick-Luva. :blink::giggle:

Enjoy!

mimi

:singer:

big brutha luva podcast

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 07 is up tonight. We were a couple days late and would have talked about Mike and the Mad Hatter POV but that seems like ooooolld news now! We talk about Jameka using POV and Nick going up. What the heck is one to do with Dick....??

Good thing we didn't record tonight as it was a HOT HOT HOT day at Morty's today...

Hope everybody has cooled off a little!

:grouphug:

Peace!

mimi

big brutha luva podcast

I listened to Ep 4 on the way home tonight, another great episode! I'll be listening to 5, 6, 7 tomorrow, and will leave ya some comments :)

George

Episode 08 is up.

Holy crap! Things are getting heated in the Big Brother house and on the Big Brother boards! (...can't we all just get along...?)

Babe and I decided to dedicate most of our episode 8 to the issues that are plaguing the fans this season. The contentious vibes both in the house and on the boards is explored and discussed. My major beef comes down to the direction CBS, and the producers of the show, are taking our beloved Big Brother.

Is it splintering the die-hard BB audience? Is the intent to pull in and build a new fanbase?

We'd like to thank the Morty's gang that sent feedback to the show, Georgectv and Dumblonde, who provided perspective from both sides of the splintery fence.

We'll be unavailable to put an episode out next week but keep looking for us. We're on iTunes and the link is always here at Morty's.

Peace out m'bruthaluvas!

mimi

big brutha luva podcast

:dance2: Happy days are here again! We'll, obviously I'm not talking about the BB house! lol But I've downloaded the latest podcast, and can't wait to listen to it driving home today. From the posted preview, it sounds like you have some wonderful guests this week! :giggle:

Now, how come no podcast next week? :dontgetit: please?

well ok, I guess I'll let you take a week off lol finished pod8 on the way to work today... good show :) I'll send you some insightful commentary on the BB house next week, so it won't be old news :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well. we're back from the land of sunshine and surf and back on the mics. We posted episode 10 tonight called "Dynasty Donato". (Anyone that listens to Big Brutha Luva knows that this is a giant leap of kudos for the D&D duo by the Brutha Luvas). They pulled it off and after tonight's tv show, we see that Danielle is orchestrating her next move.

I hope you don't find us too *flat* from our big time off but we just couldn't resist not giving Dustin the send off he deserved. The clip at the start of the episode just had to be used! Enjoy!

mimi

big brutha luva podcast

:singer:

Hosting woes...

Our hosting company has crashed (and hopefully not burning as well) but we've not been able to download any episodes or do anything on the site for 24 hours now. They say it'll be up *soon*. In the meantime, I can't post an update on our site (cuz they're down) so it's a Catch 22 to communicate with our listeners. Ok, you can wake up now... 2.gif

With the hope that Libsyn gets it all duct taped back together soon, we'll be uploading episode 11 on Sunday night. And I do have some items to discuss from this week (??really..?!); Eric's courageous comment, from behind a group of people, as Jen walked out the door; and I may as well find something to pick up and swipe at my friend Grodner while I'm at it.

We have lotsa luv to share as well and will give it up to y'all as well. Only a couple more brutha luva episodes for this season are left. Come check us out while the fun is hot!

Ok, Ep 11 is up and running. Should be smooth sailing. This episode is in honor of Jen's departure. She sure made for an interesting season this year. Eric is on my list for acting like a mob-incited weiner. And Jessica has her chance to make a game-changing move in her favor if she backdoors one of the game's stronger players. Showing a floater the exit won't be enough to make her mark on the game this week.

Babe and I will be starting up a new podcast in the next coupla weeks in preparation for the end of BB8. Stay tuned.

Thx again to the Morty's community for their phenomenal support of our podcast. You guys da best!

2.gif

-mimi

big brutha luva

thanks to you both! I seem to go all or nothing when it comes to your pod casts. I tried downloading 9 and 10 last week, maybe I couldn't because of your troubles, or maybe it was me here. Anyway, I've now got 3 I can listen to this week... soon as I get home tonight I'll try downloading again :)

:animated_wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Thx George for the voicemails! I posted episode 12 today but will certainly get your comments on the the next ep. It'll be a busy one too with the double eviction coming up. You've come up with some doozies!

On episode 12 we talk about the Dick/Danielle strategy and how they appear to be unstoppable. They've gotten themselves into a pretty good position in the game. Zach gets props for hanging in there but doesn't have anyone to watch his back. Jess has pretty much been duped by teaming up with Mr. America.

Babe and I will be doing The Biggest Loser podcast starting, heck, I guess by the end of the week! We've got a new website to grab both of the podcasts:

Babe and Mimi Podcasting Network

We will not only be watching and talking about the show but will have our own goals and challenges to achieve by the end of the show.

(Geeez, I've gone and talked the talk now I gotta walk the walk...)

7.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The Penultimate episode of the Big Brutha Luva podcast is up for the enjoyment of all!

This episode is largely dedicated to the Brutha Luva listeners of the podcast and to those who helped support our success. a GIANT shout out to some familiar faces:

Dumblonde

GeorgeCTV

Jem

and last but certainly not least...

Morty's tvfanforums!!!!

We could not have done it without Morty's and are so appreciative for everything Jem and the gang did for us on the board!!

5.gif

We'll put up our final ep by wed morning with our musings on the finale.

Thx Morty's!

babe and mimi

Archived