Has Big Brother screwed up this season?

gambit3131

Guest StarBaby

Since this thread is way off topic anyway, I have to say -- Gambit from your lips to the voters ears! I hope you are right, and I hope it isn't too far into the future.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with that one. I pray daily that future will not EVER happen with that person. I'm sorry but that is one person I could never support or get behind. I do think it is time for a woman to be president, just not that one. SORRY

Guest StarBaby

As long as it is a different political party than our current ruling party, I will be a happy camper! :D

Oh well Gambit, sarcasm schmarcasm! I'm bored, so who cares!

Oh, and just to try to stay on what I think the topic is, BB has no control whatsoever. They were doing pretty good for a few weeks with messing with the HG's, but now they have wimped out again.

i say BB has power over the hgs, they just choose not to use it (unless it pertains to rigging comps, of course).

now, if they did take the coup away from boogie for telling will and dani about the power, then good. i'm a chill town supporter, but i also think you have to obey the rules.

as to whether or not he could have used the coup this hoh, i say he should have been able to. the ability to "back door" hgs has been taken away, but with the coup boogie could have put up will and erika for kicks, will win veto, will NOT use the veto, then last minute put up janie and james. now that's entertainment.

Once again - BB/AU had the right concept - a punishment room where they had to perform tasks for breaking the rules.... and BB/AU rocked in every other way too...

CBS was not paying attention to the best concept of how to control the game, attract viewers and make the game exciting as hell...

TTT: I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing - but would E. trust MB that much, or would she freak out so badly when he nominated her (without being able to tell her about the power, just saying "trust me, you're not going home") that it would cause a still bigger uproar?

Archived