Has Big Brother screwed up this season?

gambit3131

I couldn't find this subject in any other current discussions so please move it if need be.

I really think BB screwed up this year. First of all, there were no luxury competitions in the beginning of the show. Yet, they started out with the pool, the jacuzzi, the pool table and the weight room. Second, if the HG's want something they take off their microphones. They did it recently just to get food. There is also some HG's who have been threatening to sue if they didn't get what they wanted. Not to mention names, but someone threatened to sue to get his/her white scuzzy bathrobe back.

When did BB lose control of the game and let the players control it? Don't the players have a contract that they have to follow the rules? To me, this is the main problem with BB this year. We are watching a bunch of spoiled babies who don't care about the game. Unfortunately, I feel this is setting a precedent for future BB's. BB needs to take back control now.

hg always been like this. bb unlike survivor is getting more easier each season

Guest jordansmom

This could have been a really good season. BB messed this one up. Im starting to think this my be the end. HOH redo, Janey not being able to use her advantage for winning prom queen and now Booige runing the coup.

Again, a HG did not follow the rules and he should be punished. SLOP. They are getting away with everything and no one is being punished.

Arnold Shapiro is going to be on HouseCalls Monday. We need to tell him to take back control. Laugh

I'd like to see them follow through with penalty nom threats and if I was in charge I would say "leave your mics on or leave the house, we will just bring back the last person evicted every time someone leaves. Until we have a winner, HA HA HA HA" That's what I would say.

:lol: Remeber how scared the HG's were in the first BB? There was a girl who was trying to show another girl the phrase "two men" in a book to show who she would put up. When BB yelled at her she got really scared and said "could you throw me out?" They were all scared back then!

My man ruined the coup, because he won HOH.

He didn't use his power when Marcie and Erika were on the Block.

He didn't use it to over-turn the nominations when Chicken George was HOH.

And this week he IS HOH!!!!

So there is no need for him to over-throw himself.

Go Boogie.

BB Australia has the right idea. Before they enter the house, they are told the rules, and every time they break one, a certain amount is taken from the prize money given out. They are given opportunities to win some of the money back, also. If Will and Boogie knew that with every rule they broke, money was being taken away, they wouldn't be so anxious to burn Jenga and organize protests and screw up the feeds for the live feed subscribers and all of the other crap they do. They also probably would no longer be in the house , since the other houseguests would tire very easily of money being taken out of their pocket.

They are all a bunch of spoiled brats and that is the way society is heading JMHO. I have come across more and more people lately with the attitude of what are you going to give me/do for me. Society is becoming more and more uncivilized!!!!..Sorry I've had enough of rude obnoxious people lately!

Agreed lightplum. You can't tell people what you really think anymore since it is NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT. I get so tired of worrying that I am going to offend someone. You can't speak what you really think.

And then of course, I have found, that you have teachers teaching high school students that you can take being liberal to the nth degree. You are entitled to have everything handed to you. You don't have to work for anything. It will be given to you. UGH!!! I can barely speak to one of my nephew anymore about anything since he then wants a handout for the conversation! UGH, again! LOL.

Okay, off my soap box and onto an airplane...just waiting for the limo to show up! Now I don't have to wait to be flamed for anonymously stating my opinion. :lol:

I have come across more and more people lately with the attitude of what are you going to give me/do for me.

So true! I was watching Dateline last night and they were saying how 2 women sued McDonalds for making them obese! Yeah, it was McDonalds fault. I know there is a guy a the door of my McDonalds with a gun saying if you don't order the most fattening thing on the menu and come back every day and do the same thing he will shoot you :rolleyes: .

I saw that on the news about Mickey D's being sued and about fell out of my chair. I mean come on people, have we gotten so sue happy that we now have to sue over the fact that we can't control our burger intake. Next thing we know there will be celebs promoting personal eating guards who will take you down if you so much as look at a fry. I can see Brad Pitt saying how he stays in such good shape thanks to his food guard.

Please people get a grip! :angry:

yea I saw the same thing on Mcdonalds last night you all can tell it was a night of FOTH!! We all watched the same show.lol!!! It amazes me how people act im not that old either (29) Everyone whines and moans and groans how lifes not fair just like the houseguests if you dont give this bb Im going on strike and stomping my feet like my 2 year old neice!

I'm not sure if Boogie actually had his power taken away. If he did, good for BB for actually assessing a penalty for breaking the rules. However, it doesn't really matter since he couldn't use it anyway since he is HOH.

I do like the suggestion of taking $ away if they break the rules. CBS needs to set up the contracts so the HG's understand, they break a rule they lose cash.

I watched Marci's House Calls episode today. I actually agreed with him for once. I liked his idea that if you get HOH you receive money. That would have people trying for that position instead of throwing comps.

CBS needs to learn. Money talks. Take some away if they are bad. Give them money to make them do what you want.

I sometimes wonder if these people are older than 2 myself.

Adding money to the equation would definately light a fire under all their butts. Will would go flat out for everything if money was involved. He would throw Boogie out on his rear to win money.

That is so true Rebel. It's scary how we as a society have given up all responibility for our actions. What's next, suing the person next door because they keep their yard clean and you don't and they are making you look bad to your other neighboors?

Do we have any responsibility for ourselves or are we going to give it to somebody else so they can take care of us. o they get to decide when we die to?

Archived