who is big daddy?

daisyrey

"Big Daddy" is Janelle's current boyfriend. He is pretty famous. He's a professional athlete, with either the Minnesota Twins or the Minnesota Vikings, a major league baseball franchise and a National Football League franchise, respectively.

She hasn't divulged his name. He was also the one she was referring to when she wrote her frist HOH blog, saying, "to the guy I talked to before I got on the plane, I think of you all the time."

I thought when i read that blog (not knowing about the boyfriend at that time) that Janie had just met someone at the airport and was thinking of him all the time. Thanks for clearing that up because i was thinking that Janie is way too fast like she was with Michael.

I read that he is a football player for Miami Dolphins???

(The BD name is a little strange...but Janelle is so wonderfully eccentric - in her pink princess bedroom, referring to her "Big Daddy". :))

There used to be a "Big Daddy" Lipscomb in the NFL. He was about 400 pounds and was an offensive lineman, I think. He looked like a pickup truck with feet. But he should be around 50 years old now. I doubt if that's Janie's "Big Daddy".

I don't know if that's him or not. Cause Janelle said he had blonde hair and blue eyes. So it may be someone from the Minnesota Twins or Vikings, like they were all talking about the other night. Cause I believe she agreed that it was one of the two(Vikings or Twins).

But I've heard of the Miami Dolphins rumor too and it also makes more sense, since she lives there.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later, not that it matters. :P

Joey Harrington---quarterback drafted out of the University of Oregon, by the Detroit Lions , in 2001. Spent 2002-2005 with Detroit, traded to Miami in 2005. So I guess we've lowered the possibilities to 66-----Harrington, 25 Twins and 40 Vikings. Minus the married ones , of course. :D

I think she made it up too....i dunno why i still think she's going out with Kaysar ahahaha.....she claimed big daddy was really really tanned and Kaysar wants to go to Miami to see someone (probably the blonde he was talking about) hmmmm...?? and when he was questioned if she was inside or outside the house...he did not answer :unsure: lol

Archived