Thinking about getting live feeds

AloraOrion

I have never got them before and have been seriously thinking about getting them. Can anyone who has them this year tell me if it is really worth it this season? I hope so but I would love to know if enough is going on to get them.

I think it is worth it but others may disagree. We've been getting a lot of FoTH and little variety this year (ie. two cameras on two of four feeds). IMO, it is still worth the money. You see soooo much more than they show on TV, especially if you are a night owl. ;)

If you really like BB,

If you have alot of time to watch them,

If you're kickin your own butt for not getting them before the "BB7EARLY" code gave you a discount,

then it's worth it and you can always use the free trial period. cancel if you don't like.

It gets addicting

hmm, I wonder if the code still works for late registers

The feeds to me represent the central core of what makes BB what it is. Personally, I had the feeds all of last season. And, to be honest, if I didn't I probably wouldn't have watched. The Beauty of the feeds is that it makes the entire thing more Personal. You almost feel like your there with them...but sipping a beer at 4:56 AM in the comfort of your own home. The bottom line?...I say get the feeds. Regardless of who you like/dislike in the house, the feeds are the bread and Butter of BB(get it?, Bread/Butter...BB?, eh?,j/k)

good point.

gravy

Don't wait a week to get them if you decide. Like Julie Chen said, this is a week of daily competitions. The food comp is usually on Friday and was surprised it happened tonight. Tomorrow (Friday) is nomination. Saturday is usually Veto comp, Monday is usually veto ceremony..... What is Sunday? Plus Tuesday and Wednesday?

I dunno, I can't see it being a double eviction week yet. The game is just starting.

I sense a weird week. uvp will finally be satisfied.

They weren't worth ti for me because I work overnights and when I get home in the morning all I saw was people sleeping. Then I sleep during the day when all the action is happening. Plus I didn't like all the fire and only 2 cameras on 4 screens. Sometimes it was just 1 camera on all 4 screens. Glad they give you a trial because I would have been pissed to have payed money for it.

man sometimes I plan to watch the feeds for 10 minutes and it turns into 4 hours.

It's great knowing things, but buyer beware it is sooo additcing!

all that being said, I love them more than life itself

Archived