Lisa told the truth

bigbrovaz

Now we know that Diane, Will and Boogie are together. Also, Marcellas is with them by keeping Diane and saying that if he wins HOH next, he will nominate Kaysar & Howie (not Will/Boogie). OK, now we need to identify two more people from that alliance. One guy (BB6) and one girl (Erika or Danielle).

could people stop making threads about this subject?? I think there are about 5 others that you could have posted in instead of making a new one!!!

ps. Howie is the guy from BB6 in the alliance, on the chat lisa said there was a guy from BB6 and it was NOT james and NOT kaysar... so process of elimination...

pps... there are only 5 people in the so called "secret alliance"

I think these so-called secret alliances all fell apart before the game started or as soon as the game started. For one, Marcellas not only dislikes Will and Boogie, but has been campaigning nonstop for them to be nominated. Diane, who was supposedly with Jase, has not even dropped a single clue on the live feeds that she even trusts Jase or likes him. Will doesn't care if either Nakomis or Diane go and the only alliance they have together is the "house vs BB6" alliance, not a secret alliance. If anyone is secretly paired it is obviously Marcellas and Erika, as they have discussed strategy on breaking apart the BB6 cast AND Chilltown.

sorry, but I disagree, I think Will really does want to go home. He is only there so that Booger could get into the house, now that he's in, he's ready to leave. He is already talking to Booger about how to get himself nominated through penalty nomination because the more he thinks about it the more money he is losing by being there. He knows his chances to make it to the final 2 are slim and according to him even the second place prize wouldn't make up for the money he is losing. Booger asked him to try and stick around, knowing darn well Booger has no chance with or without will.

I am sure Will is the biggest liar, but I seriously doubt he is lying to Booger. He has even been trying to figure out ways to find Booger an alliance that will carry him to the end. (ewwwwwww)

Archived