Food Comp??

TxSioux

I've been outta the loop for the last 24 hrs - so, what is the deal w/the food? Can they only eat condiments?? I don't even get it. They're making 'waffles' & I can't figure out what the ingredients are, but everyone's complianing. Now Howie's complaining about oatmeal -- what have I missed & what are the rules??

Susan.

They can eat oatmeal... They can have brownsugar with it... Howie mixed strawberry protien powder in his... They can have honey... Not sure about peanut butter though... These are the things I have heard about so far... :)

So, is this for everyone ... or just certain hg? I still don't get it -- what was the comp? Chicken George is now offering suggestions, but it doesn't seem like he's part of the program.

Susan.

They split up into two teams... Each team had 3 teams of two players each... They had to use thier face and mouths only to find and transfer plastic rats from a feeding trough for pigs to a bin... The trough was filled with "slop" (oatmeal)... The red team won... That was Erika, George, Dr. Will, Diane, Jase, and Boogie... They get to eat and the others are on oatmeal only for a week... Kaysar is HoH and gets to eat also... :)

POSSIBLE SPOILERS INCLUDED

For the food comp, the house was divided into 2 teams of 6. Each team of six was then further divided into pairs, so 3 pairs on each team.

They were sent out to the Backyard and there were 2 large pig troughs filled with "slop" and mixed into the slop were plastic rats.

Each team of 2 was tied together and each player in each pair had one arm tied behind their back. When Kaysar said GO, a pair from each team would run to the troughs and each member of the pair had to find a rat in the slop and pull it out using only their teeth. They then had to run back to their corall and drop the rats into a wire basket. Once the first pair was back from each team, the next pair would go and this continued until one team of 6 had found 12 rats and dropped them in their basket. The first team to do this gets food for the week, the other team has to live on oatmeal. As with PB&J diet, there are certain approved condiments that can be consumed alone and/or added to the oatmeal, but if you think about it, not much goes with oatmeal, so they are pretty stuck. (i.e. salsa and mustard are on the list, but would you want them in your oatmeal?)

So far, everyone seems ok, but we will see how they feel after day 3 or 4.

I don;t have a list of who was on each team at the moment, but you might check pages 3, 4 and 5 on the 7/14 live feed thread. there were some good posts on it there

http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=14687

Just as a side, if you ever want to know about a daily comp and you don;t see a headline jump out at you, check the live feed thread for that day and you can usually find the best, posted as it happened, info :)

Dep

Thanks Dep & Yana - that gets me back on track. I'm not a big fan of the oatmeal, so I'd be begging for BP&J already. I admit I'm usually strapped for time, so only look for headlines of interest to read. I'm sorry if I missed this answer burried somewhere I didn't look. Thanks so much for the info!!

Susan.

TxSioux

Not a problem!!! No question is a bad one on Mortys. If something is out of place, the post will be moved to the appropriate thread by the Mods who do a GREAT job of keeping stuff organized. Tons of new thread topics tend to bog down the site sometimes and cause server errors and cause more work for the mods, so it just makes it easier on the site and the mods if new threads are kept to a minimum. But never be afraid to post if you have to. Mortys is a friendly place for the most part :)

But, on competition/eviction days, if you want the most detailed info, look for the thread with that days date (i.e. 7/14 Live Thread Discussion) and just scroll though the pages and look for play by play info on the comp/eviction. Once you get used to looking at the time stamp at the top of the posts, you will usually be able to zero in on the info you want, and get the play by play just like you were there when it happened.

But never be afraid to post if you can't find something, missed something, or couldn't find the thread you were looking for. That's what Morty's is all about!

Dep

Do we know how the two teams were picked? Unfortunately, I was at work yesterday and couldn't watch the feeds. I read later that Kayser told Howie, Janie and James that they should have split between the two teams instead of all being on the same one. Now all three are on food restrictions which might hinder them in upcoming comps. So... I was wondering if they picked the teams of 6 themselves or was it a random draw?? Anyone know??

They picked themselves... Kaysar said everyone get into two teams... They did so and then he said now everyone pick a partner...

Archived