Big Brother 7 All Star edition

cindyannie

Jase and Kaysar were talking last night about how unexciting this year is for them and I think I know why. They have all done this before. There are no surprises in the day to day for them since they are all aware of what happens and why. Plus they all know each other pretty well and so the behaviour was predisposed and anticipated whereas in usual shows no one knows each other or how the show really works and what it's like to live in the house for that long. So I think they are bored because it's not new anymore. Therefore not as exciting.

yeah, but I think there will have to be some great twist, right? I mean this is the "all stars" edition, and should definitely be blown out of the water, I hope CBS doesn't let us down :huh:

Yeah they have. I would love to see CBS shake things up and I think they will. But right now it's all just too predictable for them in there. They already know what to expect. I think CBS will have to work much harder this year to keep it interesting for us and for them. They need to get them motivated more. You can't sit on your ass for 10 days doing absolutely nothing and expect them to be all revved up and flying. They look like slugs because they are bored, they must give them more to do.

Archived