Choppy Feeds, kinda like Max Headroom

Reaper

i'm running the 150k quad cam on one puter and it's smooth, i'm running the high speed single cam on another, it's for the most part running fine, audio cuts out for a sec every now and then, but i am in the middle of a thunderstorm right now

I'm using the BBRealoader and I'm using cable... I've restarted a few times and yet it's still like I only catch a word here and there...

I have beautiful blue skies and it's about 70-75 here... What's a thunderstorm??? :P

If you are getting choppy feeds and choppy sound, check out the fix I posted on page 19 of the Realplayer help thread at the top of the page here on Morty's. It worked for me and has helped some others.

Hope it helps

Dep

I tried the fix on page 19 and unfortunately that didn't work for me. I finally called REAL today they had me change a bunch of settings and it improved some but then I was listening to the feeds I got this loud static sound and then I could hear a radio station over my feeds. So I went to live chat and he had me go into hardware, sound card compatability, settings, and had me slide my slider the whole way down to most reliable.

He also said if I had anymore video issues to go into hardware and do the same with the video card compatability.

The tech I spoke to said that some of the issues could be due to the fact so many people are on the feeds. Which in my opinion should NEVER be a problem since we have to pay so much for the feeds.

Kelly

Archived