One big ReHash of all BB's

nursie

ok, i know ya'll are listening to this crap too right now: marcellas is finally letting it all out about 'his' season in front of the whole house, and laying down the rules as to how BB is supposed to be played, good grief

Marcellas was not laying down the rules on how BB is to be played. He was just stating his opinion. He and Danielle have ALOT of issues that they have never dealt with. Now that they are locked up together and bored and Dr Will is pushing buttons and putting out bait, their stuff is coming up.

If you saw him and Danielle in the kitchen a few minutes later, they both know what the deal is and neither was upset about the conversation, they are just annoyed with Will.

The season divides will start to break down after a week or 2, but for now, that stuff is gonna come up alot because it is safe.

Dep

i think its just that this is the first year i've had the live feeds, and every time i get to catch a few minutes its always one of them talking about their own season, maybe i'll try to look away until this weeks eviction...im thinking maybe they'll have to be all past-BB-talked out by then........oh, and i dont like marcellas :P

nursie:

i think its just that this is the first year i've had the live feeds, and every time i get to catch a few minutes its always one of them talking about their own season, maybe i'll try to look away until this weeks eviction...im thinking maybe they'll have to be all past-BB-talked out by then........oh, and i dont like marcellas

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But he's America's black, gay sweetheart!

LOL Dangerous Bella

Love him or hate him, but his sanctimonious speeches are part of BB history and something to be both cringed at and loved. At least it is SOMETHING to watch. And for fans of his season, we were totally invested in the dynamics of the house and we want to see him and Danielle slug it out :) Too bad Danielle is playing the "I'll do it after the house and off the LIVE feeds" card. Watching a knock down drag out between the 2 of them would be highly entertaining.

Dep

I hope the "well in my season" ends soon...I mean we watched what happened in the seasons and its like watching a bad show over and over... I was excited about this season... I still think its going to be a good season (eventually) but good gosh!!!

I am waiting for Marc to completely lose it and go nuts lol I just know thats coming..then it'll get REALLY good.

Archived