Tuesday, November 7, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

3:32pm BBT Feeds return after HoH Part II. The comp appears to have involved the four BB Multiverses. Bowie says they were both in the losers bracket after Part I, but now he's back in the winner's bracket. Jag won Part II and will face Matt live Thurs night in Part III. 

3:36PM BBT Feeds have returned

Jag: Afterwards it seemed so easy and I felt so dumb.

Bowie: I wanted to ask you what you thought.  Look at us, a bunch of losers.

Bowie: At least we can enjoy the rest of today now.

Back to RCHS

3:41PM BBT

Bowie:  What a loser. LOSER. Well, I don't need to memorize anything else.  She sings "What a loser.  She's a big fat loser".

(feeds drop)

Bowie:  Oh boy.  Well, I won't be needing athletic gear any more. (she's packing clothes in the Scary BR)

Matt shuffling cards at the kitchen table.

Bowie pulling out paper to take to the trash in SR.

Bowie:  How embarrassing. (she returns to Scary BR for more packing)

Matt playing solitaire at the table.

[The house is SOOO quiet! ~AuntD]

Bowie goes out to the kitchen with Matt

Bowie"  What a loser!

Matt:  Don't be like that. There were only two people competing, It's Ok.

Bowie passes through again and says she's going to shower.

Matt says he will take one too.

Bowie: Maybe we should dress up.

Matt:  yeah, to celebrate.

Matt back to shuffling cards - the only sound in the house.

8:45PM BBT

The Mafia played drinking games until they ran out of libations. They used their last beer to toast to another Mafia win today

Bowie: Sadly, this will be the end of it. (she pours it out, equally, into coffee cups) This is it, guys.

Matt: The final one.

Bowie: It's all we've got. We should play pass the bus, or whatever

Matt: What?

Jag: Ride the bus, she said (for Matt)

Bowie: Well, I say Pass the Bus, but whatever, Ride the bus.

Matt: I'll play Ride the Bus with that.

Jag: Cheers!

Matt: Cheers!

Bowie: Cheers! To Mafia!

Matt: To Mafia, once again!

Bowie: To Mafia winning again today, which was amazing!  

Jag: Against all odds (sarcasm because they are the only ones left)

Bowie: Against all odds!

Matt: Against all odds!

Jag: The Mafia pulled out another win today!

Matt wonders if the jury knows about the Mafia.

[Bowie told Felicia she had been working with Matt/Jag since week 6, so I'm quite sure Felicia has shared that news with the jury. Who would that benefit the most? I suppose all three have an argument that could win them $750K, Jag's more solid than the others if considering evasion and competition wins, and now we just have to see what happens. Matt and Jag will face off in Part Three of the Final HoH, and the winner of that competition will choose who they want to go against as F2. If Jag wins, will he remain loyal to Matt or to Bowie? I feel he is more likely to take Bowie, if he truly wants the win, but The Minutemen could face the jury with Jag deciding to take the higher road. Then we have Matt, the nicest human of the season. Would he choose Bowie to secure his win? I honestly do not know but feel it is more likely he would take Jag and leave it to the jury. Yet, who knows. Matt could surprise us all and choose Bowie then deliver a jaw dropping speech, Kristie Bennett style (If you have not seen the 2016 season of Australian Survivor, you must watch. Watch it from the beginning. You won't be sorry), and certainly secure his win. Thursday's 2-hour finale will be exciting!  -MamaLong]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-169167’50”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-169168’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-169165’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-169165’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-169165’33”.jpg

• morty unpinned this topic