Monday, August 14, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (BPL)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

3:25pm BBT  BY  Jag & America having a talk on the couches, several guests playing/yelling in the pool

KT  Red cooking, Blue eating

Blue:  I appreciate that you came to me. You're a pretty stand-up guy.

Red:  Thanks.  My children are gonna watch this.

Blue:  This is really good.  I can't believe you just made this.

Red: Same. I should have used more milk on the taters.

Blue:  I think it's good - I like a good chunky tater.

3:30pm  BBT  Gold swirlies...

3:34pm BBT  HGs cheering Matt to get in the pool so they can observe an Olympian swim

someone asks BB are you watching this?

Matt doesn't understand the rules of their game, so Izzy says she'll show him how it's done.

Izzy says her record is 3 laps, so Matt does 4 laps.

The crowd is chanting her name to get her to respond to the challenge.  They cheer her on as she also does 4 laps in the pool.

They are telling Matt that Izzy swims with her eyes open.  He says that he can't do that.  Felicia tells him that he has to set aside being an Olympic swimmer and be a peon like the rest of them.  They tease him about joining the peasants in the regular pool.

HG: If you become HOH, ask them for goggles. 

HG: If you become HOH, ask for a bigger pool!  The group cheers for this.  [They are having a great time with their pool games this afternoon. ~AuntD]

Jag stands in the shallow end to tag Matt and let him know when he is close to the steps/wall. Another record!  Matt does 5 laps in the pool. 

Red comes out and joins the pool challenge.

The crowd is cheering for Izzy to go again.

HG announcer: From Brooklyn, New York, we got IZZY.....

Crowd cheers and applauds her for doing 4 laps again.

They tell Matt he can go again when he gets goggles.  He replies that he will go in a Speedo if they will give him one - crowd cheers for this!

Someone comments that this is the first time they have all been in the pool together (most are sitting outside the pool).

Felicia calls on Cory and asks if he wants to be Fly in the pool.  He declines.

1:08pm BBT Reilly, Jag Blue in the upstairs loft 

whispering about Hisam (this was after Veto meeeting)

Blue says he is rallying up the other side and it wasn’t just your decision, it was all of our decision 

Jag states we can not get mad at people for aligning with other people

Blue said it is ridiculous he went after you for just mentioning your name, you couldn’t even play in HOH 

Blue says she is going outside she is cold and we can talk later

Reilly says that was super embarrassing 

Jag says he hurt his game, he should have said it’s just a game move, good luck to both of you campaign hard .. but his speech wasn’t that. 

Hisam coms up with a plate of food and says he would like to Talk to Reilly and Jag gets up and leaves them alone to talk

1:11pm BBT Hisam says he wants to apologize, he said that was too harsh and I am so sorry for that, the way it came out and he said he was trying to explain and he lost the kindness

Reilly says thank you and I wish there was a lot of things I could do 

He said no no this was never my intention ..he says he fucked up, he just fucked up 

They hugged it out 

And Reilly said it’s ok and he says no it is important that when you fuck up you admit you fuck up. 

He keeps repeating he is so sorry 

He said a lot of people came up to him and said it was too much it was too harsh 

Reilly said it’s ok and they hugging it out she goes on to say don’t hold it against yourself. She leaves to go get a snack 

1:17pm BBT

Hisam yells down to Jag if he has a second Jag returns upstairs and they go into HOH room 

Hisam tells him he was overly harsh and he feels bad and wants to explain

Jag is listening and gives a few umhums

Hisam states he realized when he put the box away he was too harsh and he feels bad and that he apologized to Reilly 

Hisam said he is emotionally full it has been a few weeks and he took it out on Reilly and he is usually much better at being smart 

Jag umhumm

Hisam explains he wanted him to know , with him being a sensitive person as well he wanted him to know he was too much and he wants him to know he was too much and he hopes jag can forgive him 

Jag says he is in “just care for her mode”, he wants to make sure she is doing ok, obviously it has been a rough week for her and I genuinely care about people 

Jag says he is gonna check in on her and ask if he can give Hisam hug 

They hug it out …Hisam said he feels so bad ..why did he do that, he did that to her and it just not kind 

They hug for a long time with Jag rubbing his back 

Jag thanks him for chatting with him and leaves the  HOH 

(migraine kicked into high gear and I went to bed)

6:39pm BBT  BY

Reilly & Cirie in the hammock

Reilly:  I don't really know how to campaigning for myself since I haven't done this before.

Cirie groaning because she has a bug in her cup and she had a sip from it

Cirie telling Reilly that she needs to talk with Izzy.  Reilly questions that Izzy is close with Hisam.  Cirie tells her that everybody thinks that and it is wrong.  She is coaching Reilly oh how to talk with Izzy and have a heart to heart conversation with her to win her over.  

Reilly says that she just hasn't connected with Izzy because she felt he is so attached to Hisam.  Cirie says that Izzy agrees that Hisam needs to go and stated that she thought his speech was harsh.

Cirie telling Reilly to keep what she is telling her quiet while she works on this conversation with Izzy.

Reilly:  King Hisam was scaring everyone.  When I talked to MeMe, she was scared.

Cirie:  Everyone was.

Cirie:  If I had my druthers, I would rather have you than Cameron.  Coaching her more on how to approach Izzy

Cirie:  For my benefit, it is better to keep you here.  You can do this Reilly.

Reilly:  What about Felicia?

Cirie:  She said she likes you too.  You just have to get Izzy.  Izzy is looking for acceptance.

Reilly:  Does Izzy talk to Cameron?

Cirie:  She can't stand Cameron.  No one is attached to him.  You can do this Reilly.

Cameron is trying to butter up to her.  You have days until Thursday to work on this. Take baby steps and get to know her on a personal level.  Put it in her control that you are open to do something with her.  If you do that, you are in this house Reilly and we will deal with Hisam later.

Reilly: That was not cool at all.  He makes me so uncomfortable.  He has this energy around him that scares me.  He told me that I am his target.  At least he doesn't believe in backdooring.

Cirie:  Everybody sees him.

Reilly:  It's such a theatrical performance.  I am not entertained.

Cirie:  Get to Miss Felicia tonight if you can, but you HAVE TO get to Izzy tonight.  Take her to a quiet space,

Reilly:  What if she asks why now?

Cirie:  Let me think.  She is going to ask that.  Tell her that I'm not bullshitting you and I want to get to know you and play on your terms.  Yes, I'm kind of begging you, I'm young and made a dumb mistake.  I f'd up and I'm asking you to forgive me. Consider giving me a second chance in this game.

Cirie:  The best thing that could have happened to you was that Veto speech.  There were people on the fence but that speech pushed it over the edge.

Reilly:  I think she likes me, I just haven't talked to her  I know she doesn't like Cameron because she is tired of him mansplaining shit.

Izzy comes over to join the conversation and tell them that food is almost ready.  They tell her about the bug in Cirie's cup.  She asks to take it for her and Cirie tells her not to put it on the ground or more bugs will get in it.  Izzy asks if she was planning to continue drinking it and she said no, it already had a bug in it. Izzy takes the cup away and says then we're done with this. [she does look out for Cirie a lot. ~AuntD]

8:03PM BBT

Izzy, Cirie and Cory have been talking about the eviction. They say everyone is upset with Hisam over his harsh speech during the PoV Meeting. They are now leaning toward keeping Reilly over Cameron because they have a greater chance at safety and they will have her gunning for Hisam along with the rest of the house. 

Cory rants about Hisam stroking his ego. "Here's my main thing, If Reilly wins HoH after y'all saved her, there is no fucking concern. If Cameron wins HoH, are you concerned for yourself?"

Cirie: I would

Izzy: I would have concern for her (Cirie) but not for me

Izzy: Can we just count this?  Can we just count for a second...you, me, Cirie, Felicia, MeMe

Cirie: We have the votes to keep Reilly!

Izzy: I just...I mean, this...Look, the Hisam of it has changed things for me drastically...I trust both of you.... As much as I feel icky with Cameron, I do not feel good with Reilly. I just have to say that.

They continue discussing the scenarios post eviction. Cory is very convincing, and Cirie jumps on board with the idea to save Reilly.

Cory: So, Izzy. Are you with it? (saving Reilly)

Izzy: I am leaning toward it!

Cirie: Me too

Izzy: I trust both of you

Cirie: That is gonna set Hisam over the edge and he is gonna spiral out of control

Izzy: I want to do what is best for the four

Cirie: Look, Reilly only has Jag, Matt and Blue

Izzy: I am gonna keep it and try to talk to Reilly but I'm not gonna tell her until we are right close to the day. (live eviction)

Cirie tells Izzy that she told Reilly she needed to talk to Izzy.

Cory: No matter what, next week, we are talking about Hisam spiraling....at the end of the day, who wins HoH and not target Hisam?

Cirie: I think everyone would

Izzy: Okay, I'm in

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-46666’41”.jpg

8:22PM BBT

Cory says that right before the vote they tell Reilly she has the votes and tell her,  "you're gonna stay and we are gonna fucking support you, and you're gonna support us."

Cirie: Right

Izzy: Yeah

Cirie: I agree, Cory

They continue discussing the votes and feel everyone will go with them and vote out Cameron.

Cory walks away.

Cirie: I think this mother fucker (Hisam)  is offering us up

Cirie: because he thinks nothing of Cory and he's telling Cory all that?

Cirie says Hisam has been talking with everyone "up Jag and Blue's ass but not talking to me."

Izzy: What's our next direct...What do we do right now?

Cirie says Felicia is already leaning to saving Reilly but she hasn't had the conversation because she is riding with Izzy and wanted to see which way she is going. "He loves Cam and wants to be with people who can compete." 

They discuss that Hisam doesn't think they can compete or that they are even valuable in the intellect department. Izzy plans to have conversations with Matt, MeMe and Felicia. She will also talk more with Reilly.

Cirie: What Cory said???  I was like what? He (Hisam) is protecting Blue and Jag. He wants us here to do his bidding.

Izzy: I can't wait for him to fucking blow up. We take the dirt and sprinkle it.

Cirie: But Red is gonna join with Hisam

Izzy: But we would have Reilly

Cirie: Cameron has got to go, but I want Hisam to go more than anybody in the house.

Izzy: Me too! Me too!

Cirie: Unbelievable

Izzy: I am disgusted. It is disgusting that he is using things that are bigger than this to push his own agendas to be this....honestly, the most disgusting person in the house. And he is doubling down on these agendas.

They continue discussing Hisam and how he infuriates and insults them.

[Well, well, well. Things are getting very interesting in the BB25 House, y'all! -MamaLong]

*8:33PM BBT

I'm out for the night  -ML

• morty unpinned this topic

9:03PM BBT Mecole is in the storage room/pantry working through the insanity that is taking hold in the house (from her perspective) with the idea of keeping Reilly over Cameron. She runs through the strategy then gestures wildly at invisible chess or puzzle pieces and says emphatically, "the math...is not...mathing."

Around 8:45PM BBT

Izzy talked with MeMe and gave her the heads up that they are now thinking about evicting Cameron over Reilly. Meme was stunned and said it is not a smart move because Reilly will still have all of her people fighting for her but Hisam already has a target on his back. Meme wants to get Reilly out NOW. Izzy said she hears her and they will talk more late. Meme immediately went to the SR to vent.

[MeMe repeatedly goes to the SR to rant and vent about the HGs and the game (BB Lurker has video above. YAY!), saying "Absolutely NOT, ABSOLUTLEY NOT!". While her SR confessionals are very entertaining, they have all happened when I wasn't updating. I hope to catch one of them soon, but my main take is that MeMe completely understands the game. She is very smart and feels like she is working with a bunch of "empaths that make decisions based on their feelings" rather than what is logical.  -ML]

• morty locked this topic