Saturday, September 3, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 24 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/topic/143552-general-bb-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB24-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Tiki Bar across from the HoH Room (TB)
Car theme bedroom (CBR)
Space age theme bedroom (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:52AM BBT

Britt has gone to bed, but Alyssa, Monte, Turner and Taylor remain wide awake and bored in the kitchen.

Turner: I am wide awake and bored, and I want air. What letter in the Color TV sign is your favorite?

Taylor: Here we are cooped up

Taylor: V

Alyssa: V is also mine

Turner: I'm an O person

Taylor: Orange man

Turner: The second O

Taylor: Green

Turner: Forest green

Alyssa: I like that top sparkle a little bit more than I like the V

Taylor: The second half of color is the second half of my first name.

Monte: Oh

Turner The O L O looks like a face

Taylor: Ooh, it does

Alyssa: Lord

Turner: The R could be an ear

Monte: This is so sad

Turner: It is depressing

Taylor: It's so pathetic

And the fact we are like "ooh"

Taylor: Fascinating

They start reciting each other's full names.

Alyssa: Taylor Mackenzie Dickens Hale

Taylor: Wow, you know my government name

Alyssa: Monte Van Taylor...that sticks

Monte: The second

Taylor: The second....don't forget.

Alyssa: Matthew Bob Turner

Monte: Matthew Robert Turner

Taylor: Robert

Alyssa: Matt Bab

Turner: I do like Matt Bob

Monte: Alyssa Snyder

Alyssa: What's my middle name?

Monte: I've never heard it

Taylor: Alyssa what Snyder

Turner: What does it start with?

Alyssa: N

Taylor: Nicole?

Alyssa: Yep

Taylor: Alyssa Nicole Snyder. That's pretty

Alyssa: Thank you

Monte: Alyssa Nicole Snyder

The camera flips to check on Terrance....still restless.

Taylor says some people are named after their fathers (like Monte) but she likes it when through the generations, people refer to them as a nickname like Deuce. Monte says his grandfather calls him Deuce.

Taylor: And if you had a sone and named him after you, which you wouldn't, you could call him...

Monte: Trey

Turner says his half brother is a junior, but he is called Scotty. Taylor says she doesn't think she could date marry or have a baby with someone who wants to name their kid after them. "That is problematic for me."

[Sheesh, Taylor.  My son is a junior and my baby girl has my first name as her middle name. Both are super proud of their names. Can't believe that's an issue with anyone.  -ML]

The kitchen crew begins playing the Categories game. The boredom continues.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135016’33”.png

1:16AM BBT

Terrance is finally snoring in the Car Design Bedroom.

Britt is in bed in the Golf Pro Bedroom, but the lights are still on.

2:09AM BBT

Michael has joined the kitchen crew and the categories game. Now they are naming tv shows.

2:53AM BBT

Turner, Monte and Michael are sitting in the bathroom talking about Terrance threatening to sway jury against Michael.

Taylor: You think any Leftovers are going to let Terrance taint that?

They say no.

Taylor says no one in the house would be tainted against Michael. 

Michael says the way he phrased it was that it was more of what happened last week. (Dyre Fest)

Taylor says it's going to be a rough week for Kyle this week and next week.

Turner: Yeah, that's a crazy household, but his good buddy will be there the next week and it will be easier...Love Island Jury House edition. 

Michael: No cameras

Taylor: They didn't worry about it here, so go crazy 

Turner: I just want to know all the places

Taylor: Yeah, I'm gonna ask her tomorrow

Turner: I think it was just Have Not Room

Taylor: No

Monte: No

Turner: The only other place I can think of is Bubble Room, but there's no lock.

Taylor says people were going in and out of there constantly

They know something happened a couple of days ago. [Yes, it was the Space Age Bedroom. The control room respected their privacy as things heated up and switched the feeds to another room. -ML]

Michael says if it was on the feeds, it is all over the internet now.

3:39AM BBT

Michael heads upstairs and gets ready for bed.

4:00AM BBT

Cameras show the Space Age Bedroom with a sleeping Alyssa, and the HoHR is dark and silent with a sleeping with his headphones and glasses still on.

Saturday Morning 

7:32AM BBT

WBRB for "Wakey Wakey Houseguests"

7:42AM BBT

The feeds return to most HGs up and getting ready for the day. Michael is still sleeping in a dark HoHR. Taylor and Alyssa talk about a huge restock of grocery items in the storage room.

8:15AM BBT

Everyone is out of bed except Turner.

8:27AM BBT

Taylor is emptying the dishwasher while Terrance eats his breakfast. There is no conversation at all.

Michael is relaxing in the HoHR bed while watching spy cam.

8:28AM BBT

Monte walks in.

Terance: Yo Yo 

They say good morning.

Alyssa says the house is freezing.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135055’59”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135477’00”.png

image.thumb.png.2b2072b43165c270ec39069d6b5e4462.png

8:34AM BBT

I will be out most of the day. I'll come back to post competition spoilers if no one else does.  -MamaLong

The feeds return and Taylor is deep in thought.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135520’40”.png

9:20AM BBT

Playing for Veto today: Michael, Terrance, Alyssa, Monte, Taylor & Britt. Turner is hosting.

Apparently, Terrance picked Taylor to play veto as Houseguest Choice, shocking everyone in the house, especially Turner who expected to be his choice.

Alyssa hopes the competition is "bowlerina because that is the only way I have a chance."

Terrance asked to speak with Taylor. They went into the Car Design Bedroom and shut the door.

Taylor: Why aren't we talking?

Terrance tells her that he feels a division with her ever since the Kyle thing. He shares that he feels Brittany and Michael withheld information that affected every POC and only used it when that information would benefit them. He is not happy about how things went down.

9:35AM BBT

Terrance tells Taylor that neither Britt nor Michael deserve to win. They seem to have resolved things and hug before Taylor leaves the room.

Terrance: I got you, G

image.thumb.png.0bcc1138dbd8a80b304bde0259e5a6c1.png

9:45AM BBT

Alyssa tells Michael in the HoHR that Terrance has been acting weird. They are surprised he picked Taylor. Alyssa says he told her that she said she would use it on him if she won. Michael says the way Terrance is acting is not making him want to keep Terrance in the house.

9:53AM BBT

In the bathroom, Monte and Alyssa discuss that Terrance's behavior is likely because he knows he is going home this week. 

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135104’09”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135110’28”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135111’21”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135110’44”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135128’52”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135522’47”.png

9:59AM BBT

Monte says there isn't a lot of construction noise in the backyard as there usually is. They are expecting Bowlerina today.

10:00AM BBT

Alyssa checks in with Terrance after feeling like he was avoiding her. He says he just has disdain for two people and it has him feeling some kind of way, but he would never be against her in the house.

Alyssa: Okay, I love you

Terrance: I lov eyou more

Turner checks in with Terrance wondering why he picked Taylor over him as Houseguest Choice. He says he didn't want to put Turner in an awkward position.

Turner: Okay because I thought you were mad at me

Terrance: Not you...I just can't get past..

Turner: Oh, the timeline?

Terrance says Kyle shouldn't be the only one suffering repercussions for that. Michael and Britt withholding information until it benefitted them says a lot.  [I agree, Sweet T!  -MamaLong] 

12:06PM BBT

Alyssa talks to the cameras. She says she needs to whisper because others are "resting" nearby. She is excited their dishwasher is now working. "It's very convenient." Alyssa tells us she made herself avocado toast with egg, "and I rate it a 6 out of 10. I've had better. I've had worse." She tells us she can't exactly speak freely because there are others in the house, but she knows she needs to win veto today to save herself thinking no one else would be willing. Alyssa says she really misses Kyle and needs to have some conversations with him in the jury house, "but not too soon." Alyssa says, "I love you America. I love you Canada." She complains to us about Turner never washing his dishes, and shows us a coffee mug with black coffee. She says that she finds them everywhere. "I literally find 10 of them a day just sitting around. I love him, but I want to rip his hair out. It's brotherly love, but man he gets under my skin." Alyssa confesses that she has been stressed out and doesn't feel she looks her best. She has let her self care go in exchange for just lying around. "So, please be nice to me. You may think there's not a lot going on, but a lot is going on with me. You watch the feeds. You watch the show, and you're like...wow, Alyssa looks terrible. It's because I am terrible....But, we are gonna make a comeback and win this game."  She sets the dishwasher and heads to the loo.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135655’40”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135656’00”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135656’10”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135656’33”.png

2:39PM BBT

We now have RCHS on the feeds for the Power of Veto Competition.

• morty unpinned this topic

image.thumb.png.014bd5e707512a2323dba971b0314516.png

9:02PM BBT

The HGs discuss the veto competition. It was BB Comics. They all agree it took them from 5-10 passes to get the right comics. They complain they were all separated for so long, and that it took forever because they had to reset each time (between HGs). They also complain that it was really hot. They were provided ice chests. Michael says he was so sweaty, he grabbed a towel so he wouldn't ruin the DR couch. (his waiting area was the downstairs DR) Britt says the zipline was higher than she thought it would be. Taylor says she has a terrible memory and doesn't like mental comps mixed with physical comps, "I don't know how I did that." Britt says she fell once and felt the pain go through the heel of her foot and all the way iup her to her butt. Terrance said you had to roll off.

Michael's comic had his cat Lilah. They discuss the key difference in each comic. Joseph's was wearing a wrist band in one but not in another. Michael's had Lilah looking at him and then one looking away. Terrance's was a feather in the cap in one but not in the other. Pooch's had regular teeth and then fangs. Monte had a difference in apples: one red, and one green. Ameerah's was comp beast juice vs. beer. Kyle's had a difference in the tongue being curved or straight. Turner's had a "rougher tougher" word color difference.

Terrance says he wants to hang his comic in his house. Turner wonders if they will get both. Monte says he wants the right one. (meaning the one that he was expected to match).

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-136228’27”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-136252’03”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-136216’50”.png

9:17PM BBT

Now alone in the kitchen, Terrance whispers to Britt, "It could still happen."

Britt: It could

Terrance: I need three

Terrance says maybe he could sway Taylor or Monte. Britt says if it does sway, legitimately, she will go his way. "Michael has saved me so many times, I don't really want to go against him."

10:33PM BBT

The HGs are gathered in the kitchen eating and chatting about the competition. Michael says Pooch's difference was so subtle, so he found that one pretty hard.

Turner: How far back were the comics? 10 feet? 20 feet?

Michael says maybe 8-10 feet back and they were the same size as the ones they had to crab. Britt says the ladder was about 10 feet tall. Alyssa says it felt like 30 feet. She was scared. They say Jasmine would have had a hard time because she is scared of heights and had a bum ankle. Monte says she would have been flying down the zipline. They all say they had so much fun in BB Comics.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-135897’42”.png

10:36PM BBT

Michael says that he is not a visual person, so he had to talk out loud to hear the details and help him through the comp.

11:53PM BBT

The HGs are all still awake and excitedly talking about the competition. Talk turns to the show This Is Us [Excellent show that is required viewing in my home. -MamaLong] and Milo Ventimiglio. Alyssa says she used to text with Milo and then the feeds suddenly move to WBRB.

• morty locked this topic