Sunday, July 17, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

11:00pm

General talk at the hot tub and on the hammock.

Joe is recording bios, Turner keeps messing up. Terrance did a great job.

Turner finally gets his bio done. The battery died as soon as he was done. Joe is trying to get the battery.

Indy is in the bedroom folding laundry, she is talking to Michael, he says it has been a calm day. He says no one asked him to use the veto,he is happy about that.

In the storage room Joe tells Pooch he is staying away from him on purpose. He is worried about the house voting out Pooch and not Taylor. Pooch says the worst that could happen is a tie.

Joe tells Pooch that he should not say any names he has in votes.

Joe says the girls might be testing the water to see if they can get Pooch out.

Joe tells Pooch to go talk to the sway votes. Pooch is getting loud, they keep telling him to be quieter. Joe says they know if Pooch goes the boys have no power. Pooch says he talked to Michael and Brittany, he promised them safety next week. Joe tells Pooch not to be paranoid, but not to be comfortable.

General talk at the hammock.

Turner and Pooch are still in the storage room, Pooch wonders who else could be put up. Turner says Jasmine would not put up Brittany or Indy.

Pooch says the problem is he is sort of a "di*k head". Turner chuckles, and agrees, "yeah."

Turner says Jasmine wants him (Pooch) in the house more than Taylor.

Pooch is counting on a tie at the very worst. He says Jasmine won't vote for him to leave on a tie.

General talk at the hammock.

Taylor comes to the hammock to get Nicole to go assist Jasmine.

She takes Nicole's place in the hammock. Joe gets on and shares it with her.

Pooch has been wandering the house for hours  looking for his blue cap.

Jasmine is doing her hair in the HOH room, Nicole is with her.

Nicole is talking about tepid hot tub.

Jasmine asks about the slop thing, Nicole says she doesn't mind the slop, but she is tired, she is having trouble resting.

NIcole is wrapping Jasmine's foot, she is bruised above her ankle as well.

Alyssa, Indy and Ameerah play around for the camera, they have face masks on. Their plan is to go scare Jasmine.

They knock and walk in, saying "boooo".

Brittany comes into the HOH

Indy says they should let Taylor win next week, but Jasmine says she wants to put a girl up as a pawn.

Indy says if they do that, she can't put up a girl.

Pooch is in the storage room talking to Kyle. Pooch is asking Kyle what the game would look like with him gone.

Terrance comes in and Kyle leaves, Terrance tells Pooch he thinks he will be all right.

12:00am

Colorful circles has popped up

Darlings this is a good time to say goodnight. It is time for me to thank the Lord for my day, find those puppies, and have my cuddle time. It was a quiet Sunday at my house, we got the rain we needed. I love the smells outside after a good rain, like the world has been cleansed just for us. 

Everyone of you should have something about yourselves that you love, find that thing today and let it shine.  hugs  Grannysue

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic