Sunday, February 13, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:00AM BBT

Miesha, Todd, Lamar and Todrick are chatting in the backyard. Miesha and Todrick have their feet in the hottub.

Todrick: Miesha!

Lamar: She getting sleepy

Miesha: I am getting sleepy

Lamar: Her feet are warm

Todrick: Miesha! I love you stink bug. (no response from Miesha; She is not the type to throw those words around as freely as Todrick. Todrick tells her he loves her every hour. Miesha has returned the sentiment once, right after their flip, that I've heard.)

Lamar: Miesha is nodding off

Miesha: I could fall asleep right here

732813369_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8554248.thumb.png.e52b0813b6d8c8f8641fb68650ca8659.png

Lamar begins talking about a dream invovling Jack Nicholson, "I was beating his ass." He says Jack Nicholson is great at cheering people on from the courtside, "Yeah O! Get 'em O! Beat their ass!"

Lamar drops his shorts down to expose his backside while complaining about a bug bite on his bum.

Todrick: Lamar. Why you got your ass out?

Lamar: That bug bit me.

Todrick: What bug?

Todd: I ain't never seen a  brother walk around with his ass out. That dud is trippin!

Todd says he is going to bed.

Miesha: Time to go Night Night!

They all decide to hit the hay.

*We get Glitter because the guys begin singing

[So who are the worst offenders of causing thee feeds to cut to Glitter for singing, you ask? Lamar and Todd are an even tie!  -MamaLong]

Shanna is playing solitaire on her bed in the Chocolate BR.

12:53AM BBT

Cynthia, Carson and Shanna are talking in the CBR. Cynthia says she feels like a new woman after a bubble bath, wine, face mask and Madonna.

Cynthia: I could last another 20 days.

Shanna: I'm gonna take you up on that offer.

The three of them are getting along, again, and speaking kindly with each other.

Cynthia: (to Shanna): Thank you for bringing up the wine

Shanna: Thank you Big Brother

They say good night

Shanna: Sweet dreams. Big Brother, could you please turn off the lights?

Cynthia says her husband will have a Superbowl BBQ in the backyard. She says good night to her husband on the feeds and then asks BB to turn off the lights.

Shanna: Please

12:58AM BBT

Carson is eating cereal at the kitchen counter and reading packaging.  

1661346349_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8559723.thumb.png.6aba7bc6a7f837f0e4d7c849a04bb066.png

12:59AM BBT

The lights go out in the CBR

1:15AM BBT

Carson gets in bed in the HOHR

The CBB3 House grows dark and silent with 7 famous rich people dreaming of winning money they don't need. 

[It's the experience they're after...or the power trip....or maybe they all just missed the socializing with people drama from their real lives thanks to COVID. Who knows? None of these CHGs are hard up for money. -MamaLong]

4:30AM BBT

Lamar has been tossing and turning. He gets out of bed and wanders around the house. He makes himself some tea then sits on his bed in the dark to drink it.

*WBRB Glitter

The feeds return to him staring at the memory wall. Lamar heads outside and sits by the hottub.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-85835’29”.png

5:51AM BBT

Lamar has gone back to bed in the SKi Patrol BR (he calls it the St. Bernard room)  

Todd is now up for the loo (he needs to get that prostate checked)

8:24AM BBT

The feeds return to the Miesha and Todrick getting ready for the day. I believe we will have veto picks and a veto competition today, but maybe they will be tomorrow.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86043’17”.png

8:27AM BBT

Todd is up and heading to the kitchen

*WBRB Glitter

8:35AM BBT

The feeds return to Todd and Todrick talking at the dining table while Todrick plays solitaire. Miesha is applying makeup in the bathroom.

Todrick: I wonder if she is going to talk to Miesha; from what I know about Miesha, she is like I don't *f with you, you crossed the line

Todd begins talking about Kirkpatrick looking guilty

Toidrick: He was guilty for days....but I appreciate you (for telling him about Kirk) You told me and then Cynthia told me

*WBRB Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86053’32”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86056’33”.png

When the feeds return, Todd heads to the bathroom to spy on a possible conversation between Miesha and Shanna. He returns and tells Todrick that Shanna is not in there.

*WBRB Glitter, again

8:45AM BBT

The feeds return to Cynthia asking Shanna in the CBR what time it is. Shanna says it feels like 7AM but she thinks it's 8:45. (she is right being that she is so connected to the moon and stars)

8:49AM BBT

Todd is showering and chatting with Miesha about their favorite things in the game.

Shanna downs some tablets of some sort then sighs deeply.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86067’12”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86067’14”.png

Miesha tells Todd that she plans to have a 1,000 calorie dinner tonight.

Todd: Good, you deserve it.

He thanks her for saving his life by getting him to stop drinking soda. TOdd complains about the shower being full of people's hair. [Ew! Gross!  -ML]

9:06AM BBT

Todrick and Miesha are in the gym. He tells Miesha he can't believe they turned the house and made the most obvious target (her) no longer a concern to evict.

2114171032_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8608402.thumb.png.329396ea42de70fa1b24236781e7d550.png

*WBRB Glitter

When the feeds return, Bob is calling Miesha to the DR.

9:20AM BBT

Todd and TOdrick are talking in Cuckoo CLock BR about driving fast. Todrick argues that only straight guys drive carelessly fast. Todd says gay guys drive fast, too. (What a stupid conversation!)

10:00AM BBT

In the bathroom, Todd tells Lamar his bags are packed.

Lamar: I don't want to hear that shit!

Shanna did get out of bed and head to the HOHR to talk with Carson. SHe passed Todd and Todrick in the kitchen on her way, and Todd said good morning to her. Lamar said nothing.  BB gave us Glitter during that HOHR conversation.  

[*MamaLong throws rotten strawberries at Bob*]

11:32AM BBT

Shanna is  alone in the Chocolate BR. She asks Big Brother for a pet, "a hamster, a gerbil, or fish? I promise I'll take a care of it."

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86237’05”.png

11:48AM BBT

Lamar goes into the SR to request more Poo Pourri. He writes it on their request board then double checks the spelling.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86252’06”.png

12:37PM BBT

Carson finally got up a bit ago and told production, "just give me 5 minutes" after getting called to the DR. Everyone is quite laze today. Todrick and Miesha have been napping in the Cuckoo Clock BR. Lamar, Todd and Cynthia are napping in the Gondola Lounge. Shanna is putting on makeup.

12:39PM BBT  

*More Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86294’16”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86293’56”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86235’12”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86241’47”.png

12:49PM BBT

Todrick gets up and grabs something from the fridge. He heads upstairs and joins the others, "Good Morning Bblack people."

Cynthia: Well, Todrick. You all sure sleeping in today.

*WBRB Glitter  (Seriously, BB? Any time there is the start of a convo you come in and ruin it. What are you wanting to keep from us? Huh? 👀 -ML)

1:09PM BBT

In the SR, Carson and Miesha talk.

Carson: I'm definitely going to stick to our plan and if Shanna isn't picked to play the veto or can't save herself then whoever wins veto will pull one of you guys down, you can tell me who, it should probably be you... and, unfortunately, she will go home. But if I do that, maybe you can spare me and Cynthia in the next HoH?

Miesha: Absolutely

Carson: Okay, great...that's the deal.

Miesha: very fair

They head back into the kitchen.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86326’28”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86326’19”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86325’50”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86324’58”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86325’19”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86325’27”.png

1:30PM BBT

Todrick and Cynthia are talking in the Gondola Lounge about CBB. Todrick says he spoke with Tamar before the season to get some tips. He begins listing the qualities that typically get a winning vote in Big Brother,  "but most people in this house have already sworn who they are gonna vote for in the final before the game is even half way through." They both laugh over how quickly the game can change....Mon Won, Mirai, Kirkpatrick and Shanna.

Todrick says he was surprised that Shanna was claiming he was a bad person.

Cynthia: The word was "mean" but I got some pretty good discernment, and I didn't see a mean spirit

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86351’23”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86351’33”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86350’55”.png

1:58PM BBT

Carson and Cynthia are in the kitchen. They mention they have lunch coming so they do not have to cook. They begin whispering.  

Carson: I have some very good news for us. I just made a deal this morning. If Shanna gets picked for the veto and wins it, that's great for her. I'm not going to mess up her game. If that's God's will, great. But if she doesn't win and has to be put up, I will put her up and take somebody down. I made a deal with Miesha to take her down because we made a deal that she will keep you and me safe. So, I think we are going to final four.

Cynthia is elated! 

*WBRB Glitter (of course)

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86376’08”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86375’12”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86375’04”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86375’00”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86374’34”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86374’38”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86375’04” (1).png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86375’28”.png

2:09PM BBT

Todrick asks Miesha in the Cuckoo Clock BR about her talk with Carson. She repeats everything but the deal she made to keep Carson and Cynthia safe. Todrick says he is going to take another nap. Miesha leaves the room.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86386’07”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86388’54”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86389’01”.png

2:24PM BBT

Lamar just finished working out on the elliptical, and now Miesha is working out.

In the kitchen, Lamar, Todd, Carson, Shanna and Cynthia are sitting at the table. They are about to play cards.

Carson: I'm kind of busy, but I guess I will play.  (He truly sends me into laughter every day  -MamaLong)

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86402’51”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86404’31”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86406’18”.png

4:27PM BBT

While the rest of the nation watches the Rams win the Superbowl, Miesha talks with Todrick and Todd in the Cuckoo Clock room about a different sort of win.

Todd: What do you want me to do now? I don't really need to save you anymore.

Todrick: Well, we all need to try to win that veto.

Miesha: We should all try to win veto.  If you win, take yourself off the block.

Todd: Okay

Todrick: If I win I will pull her down. (Miesha)

Miesha: Yeah becaaue Shanna is the real target.

Todrick: And that is how chivalry is really done, Chris Kirkpatrick....spoken by the mean houseguest in the house.

The CHGs are being called one at a time for their COVID tests. Cynthia was just called.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86524’09”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86524’10”.png

4:54PM BBT

Todrick and Cynthia are talking in the Gondola Lounge about the Shanna drama. Todrick repeats that he wasn't sure Cynthia was going to be believe what he had to tell her, but he knew he had to say it anyway. He asks if she is speaking to Shanna. Cynthia says Shanna is still in the house, so she will be kind to her, but she is NOT working with her. Cynthia says she doesn't know Miesha well, but she really doesn't think she would be a liar. Todrick asks her if she wants to watch this all back after the season to see it all for herself. Cynthia says she does because she is "gagged" over everything Todrick revealed.

7:38PM BBT

The feeds return after the CHGs had a Valentine's Day celebration complete with decor and dinner.

Miesha and Todd are playing chess at the dining table. Todrick is playing Solitaire

Todd_:They should have just let us go outside and get some sun.

Carson: Wouldn't that have been nice?

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86716’04”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86724’59”.png

Shanna is under the covers in her bed.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86718’46”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86724’45”.png

Carson is putting the leftovers in the fridge. He tells Miesha there is leftover broccoli for her juices. The CHGs were treated to falafels and there are a lot of leftover containers on the counter.

The CHGs talk about enjoying the music.

Carson: It was a real pick-me-up! We had something to get dressed up for. When we have a bad day, they try to make up for it.

Miesha: They are witnessing it everyday.

Carson: Is this normal?

Todd: What?

Carson: Big blow ups like this and stuff where people stay in their rooms.

Todd: Oh yeah; it happens a lot. I've seen it.

Cynthia brings the house camera telling the others they want candid photos and videos.

They begin posing for pics.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86730’13”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86737’05”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86737’14”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86735’34”.png

They mention Lamar is sleeping, so Cynthia heads off to get pics of him.

Cytnhia says they only get the camera for an hour.

Cynthia and Carson try to get a red wig on Lamar for a photo. It wakes him a bit and he wipes at his head.

8:00PM BBT

All cameras are on Shanna in her bed with a mask over her eyes. She lets out a big sigh every now and then.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86736’48”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86736’05”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86736’00”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86735’48”.png

[I'm out for the night.  -MamaLong]

8:14PM BBT Carson in the KT saying that BB brought them a food trap for the sink. Todd and Miesha playing chess. Carson cleaning up the food after the party.

8:16PM BBT Shanna sleeping in the PTBR

8:24PM BBT Carson playing with the deck of cards at the table, Cynthia pours a glass of wine and sits at the table. Todd and Miesha still playing chess.

8:37PM BBT Todd and Miesha are done playing chess. They join chatting with Carson and Cynthia at the table. Other cams still on a sleeping Shanna.

• morty unpinned this topic

9:30PM BBT

Shanna, Carson and CYnthia talking by the hottub. Shanna goes inside to get towels.

Carson: It's good she came out here. It doesn't have to be awkward.

Cynthia: Yeah; she said she didn't come out earlier because she didin't want it to be awkward.

10:27PM BBT

Lamar, Todrick and Miesha are talking in the gym. Nothing new....sloppy slander and other random things.

Shanna is awaiting a response from crystal regarding her fate in the game.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-86887’27”.png

11:00PM BBT

Todd is telling Todrick and Lamar in the oLounge that he misses his kids, and he doesn't care if he goes hom. "I just don't want Shanna to win this thing." They begin trying to explain veto picks to Lamar, again.

11:52PM BBT

Todd, Miesha, Cynthia and Todrick are chatting ny the fireplace outside....just random stuff.

• morty locked this topic