Tuesday, February 8, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

1:22AM BBT: The feeds return! Todd and Carson are in the kitchen, there's pizza on the dining room table.

Chris Kirkpatrick: Is it just me, or does it feel like Miesha's been HoH since we moved in this house?

Carson: It feels like she's been HoH since the dawn of time.

The rest of the CHGs start milling around the kitchen area.

Miesha won HoH.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-78438’44”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-78442’09”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-78441’55”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-78441’38”.png

1:58AM BBT

Shanna checks in with Todrick and Miesha in the bathroom

Shanna: Are we still all set

Miesha: Yeah

Shanna: alright you guys, I just wanted to check in. I'll see you in the morning

Todrick: Good night, gorgeous. You did a really great job today. (to Shanna)

Shanna: Thank you

Miesha (to Todrick): You did amazing.

Todrick: So did you

Miesha: Thank you. I feel really good about that.1092427273_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7845558.thumb.png.8fa89f3485102c6e24311e09101585a3.png

*Lots of Glitter interruptions

2:26AM BBT

Carson and Kirkpatrick are in the Chocolate BR talking about Miesha

Carson: She's not going anywhere unless one of us take her out

Kirkpatrick: We are in the holding pattern, again

Carson: She is the ring leader

Kirkpatrick: No, Todrick is

Carson: WHat does Todrick have?

Kirkpatrick: He has almost won every competition

Carson: If it weren't for the Kattan thing, I think she would try to get rid of me. But with Kattan, I think he gets the mercy vote and I get another week.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-78483’49”.png

3:12AM BBT

In the Chocloate BR, CArson is asking Big Brother to turn the lights off

Carson: Big Brother, it's 3 o'clock in the morning. No conversation. Big Brother, can you please turn our light out?

The lights go out

Carson: Thank you Big Brother

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-78529’45”.png

Carson: Oh, I hope they let us sleep 'til 10.

*Glitter lands back on the screen

3:30AM BBT

The CBB house is dark with sounds of Todd snoring coming through the walls.

8:38AM BBT

The CHGs are still sleeping.

8:53AM BBT

Glitter is on the feeds; could be time for Wakey Wakey

9:00AM BBT

The feeds return to the SKi Patrol BR still in the dark with sleeping CHGs, but Lamar and Todd are in the kitchen with Todrick talking.

Todrick: Are you competitive?

Todd: Yeah, but I don’t have to win.

*The feeds pop back to Glitter so Bob can wake up the still sleeping CHGs

9:10AM BBT

The feeds return to cams 1&2 on a dark Chocolate BR with sleeping CHGs and the guys still chatting in the kitchen about skiing. Lamar says he always struggles to put on skis.

9:35AM BBT

The feeds return to all cameras on sleeping CHGs in the Chocolate BR.

Cameras switch to a quiet living room

9:41AM BBT

Big Brother: Chris Kattan, please go to the Diary Room upstairs

Kattan stumbles to the DR half asleep and the cameras pop back to the Chocolate BR

9:47AM BBT

Todrick, Todd, Lamar and Miesha are chatting in the bathroom about shooting videos. Todrick explains that he has to pay for everything in his videos, the costumes, makeup, location, etc.

They begin discussing the HoH competition. Todd (from the sidelines) says he got all the questions right, but the “numbers thing messed me all up.”

*More Glitter

9:55AM BBT

The feeds return to Kattan rummaging through clothes and then getting a drink from the kitchen. He joins the group in the bathroom, but the cameras go back to featuring sleeping CHGs in the CBR

10:58AM BBT

The feeds are on Glitter

11:00AM BBT

The feeds return to CHGs getting ready for their day. 

In the Chocolate BR, Cynthia, Shanna and Carson are trying to start their day, but don’t want to get out of bed. Cynthia offers to get Shanna’s battery for her from the SR. Shanna is complaining about Todd waking them announcing his blood pressure.

Cynthia: Right, good for you.

*More Glitter

11:05AM BBT

Cynnhia returns with Carson’s and Shanna’s batteries. Cynthis says she is going to go talk with everyone

Carson: Good luck to you out there in those mean streets.

Cynthia: I’ve got to go socialize

When she walks in the kitchen, CYnthia comments that the kitchen is still clean like she left it.

Todd tells her that Kirkpatrick came through cleaning after someone messed it up, “He seems to think he is the only one who cleans it.”

Cynthia: I clean all the time

Todd: I know. They are different. They did not grow up the way we did.

Cynthia: Yep, you don’t even ask why…do what you’re told, eat what you’re given and call it a day.

11:08AM BBT

In the bathroom, Kirkpatrick is telling Cynthia that he tries to clean up the kitchen but doesn’t like it when others tell you you’re doing it wrong. “I want things to be clean but…”

Cytnhia says she wants to clean the storage room today. He offers to help.

Cynthia heads into the loo and hollers to Kirkpatrick that there’s no toilet paper

Kirpatrick: On it. I’m on it.

He heads to the SR to fill her request.

At the memory wall, Big Brother focuses in on Kattan then intentionally blurs the image. (rude)

Todd reports that he took his blood pressure this morning and it’s really good (129/80)

Todrick: Good. That’s good.

11:12AM BBT

Todrick meets up with Cynthia in the bathroom and asks what she’s doing. SHe says she wants to clean up the house. Todrick notices Lamar’s underwear hanging on the shower, “It’s been there for days.” Todrick offers to help Cytnhia clean.

Cynthia: I’m heading to the storage room. Appreciate ya!

Todrick: Of course. (he takes a stack of clothing and returns it to their owners)

11:17AM BBT

In the SR, Shanna is telling Kirkpatrick that she is hitting a wall in the CBB House, “people are just not nice”

Kirkpatrick: Well, all day long I’ll just look at you and smile. Ya know, once they go (Carson and Cynthia) they are targeting us next.

Shanna: Once someone shows you who they are…

Kirkpatrick: I love Lamar, though

Shanna: Yeah

*More Glitter

When the feeds return, Kirkpatrick is hugging Shanna and he complains because she accidentally stabs him with her fingernail.

Kirkpatrick: Dude, have you thought about not sharpening them?

She says they are pretty intense after Mirai did her manicure

Back in the bathroom, Kirkpatrick asks what he can do. Cynthia says he could fill up the soap dispensers. He says he will but comments he is not efficient. 

Shanna enters the bathroom and complains to Cynthia that she can’t sleep now, so she is up for the day.

11:22AM BBT

Todrick is playing solitaire at the dining table

Shanna is getting in the shower.

Cynthia: We have 4 days of relaxation.

Shanna: Well, Diary Room.

Cynthia: Oh, I forgot

Shanna says she must be just thinking about live show stuff

*Glitter

11:25AM BBT

In the bathroom, Todd is telling Shanna that he slept outside, “I slept much better outside.” He complains about Chris Kattan complaining about his snoring.

11:27AM BBT  GLITTER

11:30AM BBT

Todd is talking about tattoos with Todrick at the dining table. He raises his left sleeve and says he is getting a double dragon over his tiny headed superhero tattoo, “because y’all have messed with it.” (They have been laughing and teasing about that tattoo, but Todd has been a good sport about it)

11:33AM BBT

In the bathroom, Shanna tells Cynthia that she has bruises all over her legs from falling on the stairs. Cynthia is sweeping the bathroom. Kirkpatrick is using the Swiffer on the kitchen floor area. Cynthia comments to Shanna that she likes showering downstairs because the temp and pressure in the HoH shower are terrible, Shanna agrees, saying she doesn’t want to leave the shower because it feels so good. Cynthia praises the guys for staying away when they are showering. (only 3 women remain in the house against 6 men)

11:37AM BBT

Lamar has his eye mask on and is getting back in bed in the Ski Patrol BR. He sighs deeply and tosses/turns, as usual

11:39AM BBT

There is the sound of a very loud saw from the construction crew in the backyard

Todrick decides to get up and straighten up his clothes in the Ski Patrol room. Todd is looking around the house for a steamer for his shirt. In the Ski Patrol bedroom, Todrick tells Lamar, “He was throwing up yesterday.”  (not sure who he is talking about)

11:41AM BBT  Glitter

11:43AM BBT

Todd finds the iron and sets it up in the bathroom, “some shirts are meant to be worn wrinkled. Not this one.” . He thanks Cynthia for all the cleaning she is doing.

Cynthia: You’re welcome. I’m doing it just as much for me as I am for you all.

Todd begins ironing his shirt and Cynthia comments that Lamar would have tore him up (if he wore it wrinkled)  Todd agrees. They comment that the Swiffer and vacuum are the best inventions made. When Todd finishes ironing, “Now I can look good, again.” He looks in the mirror and says, “Damn, I’m fat. I’m going on a serious diet.”

Cynthia: What’s the first thing you are going to do when you get out?

Todd: My phone. My phone is going to be blowing up.

1:00PM BBT

Glitter….Glitter…Glitter

1:06PM BBT

The feeds return to Kirkpatrick talking with Carson and Shanna in the Chocolate BR about her boyfriend being a lot like Miesha…eats like her…works out like her

Carson: He has a grappling dummy named Marcus?  [LOL…Carson is very entertaining   -MamaLong]

Kirkpatrick says “the bully phase is coming. That was my thing, coming in, too. ‘Don’t let the bullies bully.’”

Kirkpatrick says he is heading to the gym soon

1:11PM BBT

Lamar is still sleeping in the Ski Patrol BR (no tossing/turning now)

1:41PM BBT

Kirkpatrick is lying on the floor of the SR. Shanna is telling him she needs a drink.

Carson and Cynthia are prepping food in the kitchen. Lamar is watching, so he must be hungry.

2:00PM BBT

Miesha takes her food to the HoHR and finds Todrick waiting for her.

Miesha: What is going on? Is there something else you need to tell me? I feel like, earlier you made a look.

Todrick: Let me just tell you something...and I am going to try to use the most Michelle Obama words I can find because I usually abide by the whole, when they go low, we go high mantra. BUT, I don't fuck with Miss Kirkpatrick anymore.

Miesha: Really? What happened?

Todrick: I just like spent all night fuming about him.

Miesha: Okay

Todrick: Just between you and I. Don't repeat this. But, Todd basically told me that he can't be trusted. He told me he came up to him and told him that I can't be trusted, not to trust me. He was like,  'he can't be trusted' and all this stuff.  And I just feel like he doesn't, like, he doesn't respect me. He hasn't been any of the times.  Like, he is the one that called me in here the other day to talk to you. He asked me where I stood, and I said I'm gonna vote her out.   I didn't lie to him. I never wavered with that.  From you I've never been disloyal to him. The only time I've ever not been completely transparent with him is when it was something that was your business to say. It wasn't my business to say, and I just feel like he's just been being super disrespectful to me every day. He wakes up and it's like which version of Chris Kirkpatrick are we going to experience today. He doesn't make me feel stable, doesn't make me feel safe, and I think at the moment it's down to 6 or 4 of us, he's going to be gunning for me.  I just don't f*** with that. Like, today, I woke up and I was like, f*** this game...Like I make it my personal mission to just make sure I last in this house longer than what he does because I just feel like I've been bullied by so many people that look like him, remind me of him. And I have tried my hardest to be nice and see eye-to-eye with  him to, like, be nice to him... to ask him how he's doing... 'are you okay?'... checking in on him. And the fact that he is going around telling people... I already felt in my heart that he was going around doing that, and I think he may not be saying it to you but he's alluding to it. And he knows that you're really close to me. But, Todd....he is a lot of things, but I don't think he's a liar. I feel like I can trust the things he says.   

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79184’33”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79180’10”.png

I think that he..., I just my gut instinct is telling me he is plotting against me, and that if he knows about it, who else do you think   knows about it?

Miesha: Kattan?

Todrick: no

Miehsa: Shanna

(Todrick confirms)

Miesha: Have you talked to Shanna?

Todrick: No, I like Shanna and I trust Shanna. But I don't think Shanna trusts me. So, I don't know what that means.  I'm so happy I have you here, and I hope that you don't relay that information to anybody. I don't think you would.  But my gut instinct is just... like I don't like being on a team with somebody who is so, like, temperamental. At any given moment you don't know if they're going to be in a good mood, if they're going to respond to back,...It's just like a lot of different personalities. 

Miesha: SO, what are you saying?

Todrick: I don’t know. I just needed to say that to you.  It doesn't have anything to do with the strategy right now, but I'm just letting you know. After Carson is out of  this house, it does not benefit me. Necessarily, to be like loyal to him. If I can come in power, I would probably do everything in my power to get Chris Kirkpatrick kicked out of the house before I would worry about somebody like Cynthia. I just wanted to like say that to you because I feel like if it's down to 6 and if we've been working with Lamar and Todd…Like originally I was like, okay, well then we'll get rid of them if we are in the position to do so; but judging by the games and stuff, I don't feel like Lamar and Todd can beat us at anything. I don't know if you've made some lines or are loyal to him to a final 4. 

2:04PM BBT

Miesha tells him that she has talked top 4 with Kirkpatrick but has no commitment.

Miesha: People change and they show their true colors, well   we can't even say True Colors cuz I feel like it's like fabricated within these walls, but their intentions in the game come out.

Todrick:  I was hot all day today. I was like I have done a lot of work on myself since I got  out of high school to try to be nice. People have like f***** me over my entire career. Assistants have been going online to try to like ruin my name and reputation, and, like, spread lies on the internet. andI haven’t said anything, I’ve  always taken the high road. I always, always, always try to be, like, nice…. kind…. Considerate.

Like, whatever! But he has awakened the Regina George demon that has been lying dormant inside my black ass body. I'm really, really like…. I need to go to sleep, and I know it doesn't help you with today but I just needed to get that off my chest because I just don't think that's right. 

Kattan enters the HOHR, and Miesha asks him to give them a minute. He leaves.

2:06PM BBT

Todrick: right now are you feeling like you should put up Carson and Cynthia?

Miesha: I just want to get rid of Carson, but I also think that if Carson pulls himselff off the block 

Todrick: Then we put Chris Kattan up because he is not in the mental place

Miesha: And send him (home)?

Todrick: Yeah

Miesha: Yeah, I feel Carson will respect that. 

Todrick: It's somebody who, like, understands. But then… what this game is, like you probably made the same move respectfully. You love him; we all respect him, so give him the same grace that we gave Mirai and, like, the opportunity to fight for the veto

Todrick tells Miesha they will be the next targets. Miesha says she thinks it would be her and Kirkpatrick. Todrick says that as much as he likes Shanna, he can see her having some sort of deal with Kirkpatrick and that she would flip sides easily.  (Todrick's gut instinct is RIGHT - MamaLong)

3:53PM BBT

Miesha is shadow boxing herself in the mirror downstairs.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79296’11”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79296’10”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79296’00”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79298’51”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79298’49”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79297’54”.png

3:59PM BBT

The feeds return to Cynthia talking with Carson in the gym.

Cynthia: ...we see in about an hour. 

Carson: Let the games begin! Let's go!

Cynthis: With what's going on,  I appreciate you because, honestly, I'll dolove Shana and I know she had to do what she had to do. You're the only one that has been completely consistently transparent with me the entire time since I walked in the house.  So, basically, you're the only person that I have 100% loyal to... always... in and out this piece.... okay?

Carson: all right

Cynthia: so, you alright with me and we going to blow up the spot when we get up out of here and do a lot of amazing things together. So, it has been an honor, my friend.

Carson: YES

Cynthia: yes, but just know that I'm good. I'm going to go. And we didn't have to like ... backstabbing, cut people down, and lie and being disloyal and not honor our word. So, I love you and I just want to see your head held high.

Carson: Absolutely. It is what it is, and I think I will wear my hat . Will you?

Cynthia agrees to wear her hat, too, in solidarity, "See you in an hour."

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79296’09”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79296’07”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79296’06”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79303’22”.png

Some pics from today..

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79312’47”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79312’13”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79142’47”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79142’42”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79097’46”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79097’42”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79097’10”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79034’49”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79034’41”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79034’26”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79119’49”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79119’26”.png

6:31PM BBT

The feeds have returned after the nomination ceremony.

Miesha nominated Carson and Cynthia.

In the kitchen: 

Todrick: I can't imagine how that it.

Miesha: It makes me really sad

Todrick: Mm Hm.

Miesha: It's rough. As a compassionate person, it's hard to tell someone I want to kick you out of the house.

Todrick: Obviously, on a personal level, everyone is obsessed with both of them.

Miesha: It doesn't seem like anyone was surprised though.

Todrick: It's strange feeling also, just being close to you in the house, because I feel like everyone is mad at me....even more mad at me than at you.

Miesha: But I'm the one getting the blood on my hands.

Todrick: I guess it's just me feeling selfish. It's a rough situation. I said to Cynthia, I love you....she didn't respond.

Miesha: Really?

Todrick: Obviously, I haven't been in that situation yet. It must be very, very very difficult.

Carson headed straight upstairs to the DR. Cynthia headed to the SR to grab some supplies then started cleaning the Chocolate BR.

2081740002_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-7944823.thumb.png.fc020f5304b7471671bc98e7e366ca06.png

2056243317_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-7945555.thumb.png.4ce97dd913bcd2876044abfbd4d45d6e.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79449’25”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79449’18”.png

6:35PM BBT

The feeds popped back to adorable adoptables at RCHS.

7:02PM BBT

The feeds return to Miesha, Todrick and Kirkpatrick in the gym  talking about Kattan being on the edge.

Kirkpatrick: He's definitely struggling. I don't know if he will last another night. But, you don't want to take his money and lose your HoH on a mistake that was made coming in. 

Miesha: Yeah multiple times, by people that should care about him and know better. I'm afraid the moment he leaves here, he relapses. He is already asking, like he is trying to get... find it.

Todrick: I'm worried about us even discussing that...this whole thing, you know? 

Miesha: Well, they are streaming it. I mean, I don't want to put it out there either. That's why I am not in a hurry to get him out of here. I'm hoping he can get to a stronger point while here in the house where he might have a chance because I think if you're in the moment of like worst despair and you head straight out of here...it's not good.

Todrick: This is rough.

Miesha: I don't know if other seasons had to deal with these types of things. 

Todrick: I think that you handled yourself really well. And when Carson came and said, I thought you guys were scared for Chris, and the way...

*The cameras move from this conversation to Cynthia and Shanna talking in the Chocolate BR. Cynthia tells Shanna that she did honestly feel some kind of way at first, but she understands why she had to make a play that was best for her game. (SHe means her working with Miesha, Todrick and Kirkpatrick)

Cynthia begins packing her things. 

Shanna: I feel really bad, and I'm so sorry. I cried in the DIary Room, and I am close with Toderick

Cynthia: If I can't beat him, I'd like to see him go far.

Shanna; Yeah, me too.

Cynthis: I'm just trying to play an honest game

Shanna: You have been a class act.

They agree they will have a great time outside fo the house to have a normal friendship. 

Cynthia tells Shanna that she can't wait to see her girls, but that she is really happy that she has had this experience because she feels God doesn't make mistakes and there is a reason she was put in the house with each of them. SH efeels they will have strong relationships outside of the house.

1352696542_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-7948426.thumb.png.c214a67793d838f2f4facdcefda41b13.png888878578_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-7948414.thumb.png.3f0e52c007744ad25e2fdd1698ec9884.png

7:23PM BBT

Carson and Todrick head to the Sauna to chat. Todrick expresses that he is frustrated because he feels he has been as transparent as possible with people and giving sufficient answers to their questions, but then they go behind his back and say he can't be trusted. Carson says it's because eveyone sees him as Miesha's right hand man. todrick admits that he is like her right hand man, but he is getting second hand blood on things that are not his decision, "There is nothing I can do to convice Miesha to do something she doesn't want to do." He talks about Miesha having a strong personality who does what she wants up in that room and he is just among the peasants. Carson warns him that things will get worse from here on out, but he will always support him. Carson tells him, "you are in a very good position with someone who is killing the game, and you are almost killing the game. So, you are in a very good position to win this game." They share that they love each other and hug it out.

Carson: God Bless you when you are here without us. 

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79499’53”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79501’44”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79503’59”.png

7:50PM BBT

In the Chocolate BR, Carson is making up Cynthia's bed to make it look like she is asleep under the covers. He puts one of her hats in place on the pillow and covers what would be her face with the comforter. It is very convincing.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79526’59”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79526’51”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79526’39”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79528’39”.png

7:55PM BBT

Carson, Cynthia and Todd are prepping food for dinner and talking about game shows that celebrities have participated in. Todd says he did celebrity Wheel of Fortune and lost to some "smart actor dude...he knew everything."

[I'm out for the night to take care of PapaLong. Our lives were turned upside down this past October when he was diagnosed with cancer. Hug your people close and breathe each moment in. Make great memories while you can. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to post some updates.  -MamaLong]

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79556’03”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79558’51”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-79560’14”.png

9:00pm Big Brother Time

Lamar asks Cynthia if he can have a word with her, and they go to the downstairs lounge room

She tells him that she heard Chris Kattan and Miesha talking, and that Chris Kattan seemed upset when Miesha told him he wasn't going anywhere.

(the rumor is populated with suggestions that Chris Kattan wants to leave the house and the house guests have no plans to send him out at this time.--Grannysue)

The cameras cut off, and return to:

Cynthia and Lamar doing sound checks; they are testing the upstairs lounge and the kitchen area.  Carson, Todd, Cynthia and Lamar are all in agreement that the upstairs lounge is not a good place to have private conversations. Lamar tells them that the HOH room is there to spy on people, and they agree it is a good thing there is no audio.

They begin a conversation about Chris Kattan again and cameras move to bubbles to kill off live feeds... (This seems to be a sensitive issue in the house and for the producers)

Todd says he is upset and has the right to be upset with Chris for some behavior last evening.  Lamar says, “Well, we should have known.”
Cameras change to bubbles once more

Cameras return to conversation about local doctors that are good in the area. The men are mentioning the need for a prostrate exam. Todd says it is important to have it checked by a doctor because issues with the prostrate can be corrected so men don't have physical relationship issues.  They describe the process (which isn't pleasant).

Lamar says, “Is it like woooo?”
Todd laughs, “yeahhhh”

(Big Grannysue advice:::young men, please take care of your health needs in that area, it really is important for you to know what your body is doing. It's the only one you will ever have...)

Conversation takes a 180, and the topic moves to the ribs and smells from the kitchen
(I sure wish I had smella vision, cause one of the best smells in the world is bubbling bbq sauce)

Carson says most of the things that happen during the day don't make the show.

Miesha says it is sad, because they could have seen her “Break Todd Bridges' nose”
(she opened a door and almost decked him, he did a theatrical move that made it seem that she made contact).

House guests are talking about using the lavatory area with a low level of privacy, like taking a shower while someone is in the loo.

They wonder if production is opening the patio area this evening, Shannon tells them that a friend asked to her to accept a date and told her he may be odd, but to “go with it”.
production tells Chris Kattan to put on his microphone as he walks through the living room area, Cameras move to Kirkpatrick selecting fresh clothing. In the bedroom.

Cameras return, Shannon is telling them that the person is older and famous and a comic who is not attractive.  She says it was one of the worst dates she has ever experienced.  Kato is the person who set up the date. Shannon continues to talk about the horrid date while the others try to guess.

House guests start serving themselves the dinner while Shannon continues to beat the dead horse of a date she had nearly 20 years ago that went badly.

Dinner continues with general chatter.

10:00pm Big Brother Time

Talk continues at the kitchen table.

Carson and Shannon are lying in bed, Carson mentions Miesha’s 10 day stay in the HOH room, calls the game unfair, not fun, and weird.

Camera moves back to kitchen table, Todrick is talking about someone he had an argument with and bubbles interrupts.

10: 25pm Big Brother Time

Cameras return to bedroom with Carson and Shannon.

They are at the end of a conversation about Iceland.

Carson asks Shannon to look out for a navy blue sweater he can’t locate. Shannon agrees to do that. Carson says he will leave her with a couple of cosmetics items that Teddi left him. 

Shannon says “you aren’t going anywhere.”

She adds that Lamar seems to be coming around, and the others have to know they are also targets.

Shannon says five of them Chris, Todd, Miesha, Lamar…were in the room doing ab training. (she doesn’t say the fifth).

Cynthia comes in the room and they pretend to be sleeping.  Cynthia notices Carson’s bed make up work, he calls it Mirai.

Cynthia says Lamar came to her and spoke to her (she whispers, so not sure what he told her)

They are talking about Lamar hearing a conversation that Cynthia also over heard.

Kirkpatrick enters the room, says he is there to see his friends. Shannon and Carson say they may go workout later.  Kirkpatrick lies on the bed with Carson. They make jokes about gestures Carson is making. They decide to call themselves Carsis.

They are all making jokes about the covid tests and how invaded they felt.

Carson suggests they all quit and go to a bar.

Bubbles 

10:37pm Big Brother Time

Still Bubbles.

Did you know the Italian word for bubbles is bolle?

10:51pm Big Brother Time

Shannon and Carson are in the exercise room, Shannon tells Carson that “Chris” is telling people he is going home and will miss them. She says she wonders what he is thinking.  Carson wonders why he even came then.

Bubbles…..

11:00pm Big Brother Time

Carson and Shannon continue their conversation amidst bubbles interrupting.

Carson is advising Shannon to ask “her” about something, we can assume they are talking about Miesha because Shannon says “if she says ‘we’ll see’, then I know.

Chris and Miesha are in the storage room talking about packing for eviction.

Bubbles interrupts again…..(we have had this so much this season it is difficult to find a thread anywhere that gives us the spoilers we are used to)

11:15pm Big Brother Time

We still have bubbles on the live feeds

Feeds return for just a few minutes, then back to bubbles.

We see house guests in the kitchen playing card games, and others doing their nightly grooming.

This is a good time to say goodnight dear ones, it was a very early morning for me, and my nap this afternoon was restless, so now I plan to follow my puppies so we can cuddle. For those of you who don't know, I have two very small girls, a Pomeranian and a long haired chihuahua that we rescued when they were babies. If you need a loyal friend, and can make a big commitment, going to your local shelter and bringing someone home with you is a blessing.

For all that, speaking of blessings, count yours today. Stay safe.  Hugs, Grannysue.

• morty unpinned and locked this topic