Wednesday, September 8, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Metal expands because of heat and that’s why as temperature peaks in summer, the Eiffel Tower grows by up to 6 inches.

9/7 C1 (YBR) 11:23PM BBT -- X explains to Azah why he doesn't want to be intimate with her or anybody (after he seemed 'apprehensive' during a dating show played early that night) X - "it seemed like it was getting real... if I start down that path [showmance], it will be hard to come back" [convo is a bit awkward]

9:50AM BBT WBRB Wakey Wakey

10:05AM BBT Feeds return to all four cameras on Tiff in the HOHR brushing her teeth. She finishes then gets back in bed where Ky is still sleeping.

10:12AM Claire is talking to the camera in the HNR. “Potentially, today is my last day in the BB House and that makes me want to throw up. I got my worst night sleep, yeah. So I think in my meeting yesterday…. I hope I didn’t push Ky the other way. I don’t think I did. 

Today, I am going to get ready and talk to Alyssa first. I want her to be thinking all day. She might not like what I have to say but it is what it is. I am going home so I can going to tell her how it is woman to woman.

I talked to Big D and asked him if he wants to win the game or does he just want to get to 4th. $50k would be life changing for you. Play to win, play as a competitor.  Who can he win against? X? Me? Then I go back to Ky, then I will talk to Chadda at some point.

scrnli_9_8_2021_10-22-00 AM.png

scrnli_9_8_2021_10-17-17 AM.png

10:24AM BBT Claire is still talking to the camera talking about strategies in how to get Big D and Azah to see it is in their best interest to keep her.

10:28AM BBT Claire is up and heads to the WA to brush her teeth. While brushing Ky comes out of the Loo. This entire time Claire has been talking to the Camera from the HNR the other Cameras have been on X in the CRBR

scrnli_9_8_2021_10-31-49 AM.png

scrnli_9_8_2021_10-31-04 AM.png

10:28AM BBT Cameras switch to the YBR where Big D, Azah and Chadda are joking around that Chadda is in the bed that Brent slept in. Chadda said you better stop.   Azah says her stomach is hurting while she heads out of the BR

10:30AM BBT Ky heads to the CRBR telling X about the ants in the kitchen. X asks if Ky thinks they are coming from the sliding back door or the front door?  Ky thinks they are probably coming from a crack behind the sink. Ky says that crazy enough they didn’t get to the food. They were on the sink side of the counter. Conversation switches to them talking about their workout routine for today. 

49 minutes ago, PinkTee said:

9:50AM BBT WBRB Wakey Wakey

10:05AM BBT Feeds return to all four cameras on Tiff in the HOHR brushing her teeth. She finishes then gets back in bed where Ky is still sleeping.

10:12AM Claire is talking to the camera in the HNR. “Potentially, today is my last day in the BB House and that makes me want to throw up. I got my worst night sleep, yeah. So I think in my meeting yesterday…. I hope I didn’t push Ky the other way. I don’t think I did. 

Today, I am going to get ready and talk to Alyssa first. I want her to be thinking all day. She might not like what I have to say but it is what it is. I am going home so I can going to tell her how it is woman to woman.

I talked to Big D and asked him if he wants to win the game or does he just want to get to 4th. $50k would be life changing for you. Play to win, play as a competitor.  Who can he win against? X? Me? Then I go back to Ky, then I will talk to Chadda at some point.

scrnli_9_8_2021_10-22-00 AM.png

scrnli_9_8_2021_10-17-17 AM.png

Claire: "Do they want to win. Do they want to play Big Brother or not. The good thing is people are greed driven...and people are fear driving. I'm goint to make people are afraid of the devil. I am going to make people think about the money."

Everyone has an incentive, she says, and breaks them down like this:

Big 😧 money & fame
Alysa: love of the game
Azah: love of the game
Kyland: desire to be remembered
Tiffany: money and love of the game
Chada (Hannah): love of the game, for 

10:35AM BBT  Big D is in the YBR with Chadda and asks her if they have come up with plan, anything I need to be updated on?  

Chadda: Umm, not really

Big D : How are you feeling?

Chadda: I’m feeling nervous

Big D : Me too. I really don’t have a position or whatnot. I’m kinda like you, alone or whatnot. I don’t know what Tiff might do. What Ky wants to do even thought I have talked to him about a million times

Chadda: Yeah, Yeah. Same

Big D : Azah is the only one that I would know what she would do if she won. I don’t know what the other three are thinking. I don’t see a path.. It isn’t always about the end cus it is like if I can get there great, if not I am just happy with one of you guys win. The hard part for me is I don’t know how to get to 5 and that is what scares me, that is what scares me. I feel like I need to win tomorrow, do I? Not even that, it’s just… You know, maybe I am crazy but I lost my person. If you look at the jury Britt will vote for Azah, DX will vote for you, SB will vote for Ky, Claire will vote for you, Azah will vote for X. I have no body. I am going to have to really work my ass off at the end to get back some of those votes. It was taken from my, I never got to have a person.

scrnli_9_8_2021_10-52-50 AM.png

11:03AM BBT  Claire goes to the kitchen where X is there. He gives Claire a big hug. X said something to the effect we will get through this but it was hard to hear. Claire replies that Wednesday is the worst or Thursday is the worst. X says he think Thursday would be worst. Claire says that by Thursday you have a good feeling of what is going to happen.

X: it is either acceptance or kinda like..

Claire: Acceptance or a panic. It is one or the other.

X: I mean, I don’t know.. I feel like if it is my time to go then it’s my time to go. I am not going to take anything personally.

Claire: Oh No

X: It is just one of those things..It is 15 mins before the live show and everyone is like Oh Hey.

Claire: You and I are both chill people.

X: If you feel like this is what is best for your game I am not going to take it personally. I understand and you have to do what is best for you. Because I would do the same. The worst part is after Brent left I am going to feel some kind of way because I love you all. I wouldn’t say I disliked Brent I just knew he had to go.

scrnli_9_8_2021_11-06-19 AM.png

11:08AM BBT Big D is in the LR and hears X in the kitchen with Claire saying “why is this song stuck in my head?” Big D, X and Claire continue to talk about the three songs Sarge played to wake them up this morning.

11:25AM BBT X and Big D are in the living general chitchat. Azah is in the kitchen, at the stove. Claire is at the kitchen table.  Not much going on in the house.   [I will be back later to see if there is anything to report ~PinkTee]

11:40 BBT C4 Clair pitches to Alysa (Alysa wonders why Tiff put up Claire?)

Clair: "you were next" she explains that if OTB noms had stayed, Alysa would have been voted off, not X

Alysa: doesn't understand why, and can't see why Tiff would put her there

Clair: doesn't give up much, "I think there were other factors on Tiffany's mind when she put me on the block"

Alysa: "When she pitched to me to use veto on X, she said she would put Ky OTB... I really don't understand"

14 minutes ago, inertGas said:

11:40 BBT C4 Clair pitches to Alysa (Alysa wonders why Tiff put up Claire?)

Clair: "you were next" she explains that if OTB noms had stayed, she would have went to Jury, not X

Alysa: doesn't understand why, and can't see why Tiff would put her there

Clair: doesn't give up much, "I think there were other factors on Tiffany's mind when she put me on the block"

Alysa: "When she pitched to me to use veto on X, she said she would put Ky OTB... I really don't understand"

They both agreed that Tiff showed her cards--Tiff has partnered with Ky

12:09 BBT C2 (YBR) Clair tells Hannah about her talk with Alysa

Clair imitating Alysa: "Do you think you are going home? There is no way this is a toss up" [i.e. Alysa thinks X has no chance on the block]

Clair: "I don't know what the F[udge] she [Alysa] thinks is going on in this game"

Azah: "I don't think she [alysa] thinks about what is happening"

Clair: when I told alysa should would have gone home before X if she had stayed OTB, she was shocked. When I told her people were coming after her, she was shocked.

2:30PM BBT

Kyland has been talking to Tiffany in the HoHR. Tiff asks how he feels about The Connect. She tells him she feels stuck with him and feels he feels he is stuck with her. She wants to repair things with him and wants to know why he doesn't trust her. In Ky's long, drawn out way, he answers that he trusts people in what he knows them to be. He mentions that he is not aware of her relationships with others in the house but feels they do not talk enough. He says the lapses in communication are concerning. "It's really hard for me to make a move based on a curated habit rather than the way I feel."

Xavier knocks on the HoHR door and asks if they are still talking. Ky tells him he will come look for him in 5-10 minutes.

Tiff- I wanted us to have a conversation. I can be stuck with you but can't be my full self if it's not genuine. There's things I know I want to get off my chest to you. There have been several reasons why I have wondered if y ou and him had a desire to move forward...he is a competitor....he is a man. I've heard some things the guys have said that we (women) are voting for women...I don't know. I have a lot to say and hate to feel rushed. He is waiting for you

Kyland tells her that he doesn't think Derek F's argument about women is valid given Nicole F is the only woman to beat out a man and one time does not make him concerned. Ky leaves Tiff to take a nap and he heads to the coral reef room to talk with Xavier.

4:20 BBT

Most of the houseguests are cooking/eating in the kitchen and making general chitchat

Kyland - the clock says it's 4:15 [guess the microwave clock is 5 mins off]

Discussing what is the best BBQ in LA .. Kyland says nah and starts talking about Texas BBQ

4:40 BBT

Azah and Kyland whispering in the living room but others walk in and they move to a bedroom.

Azah's worry is about physical competitions. Kyland says if it's a double eviction it will be one physical, one mental.

Kyland talking about not wanting to win HoH at 7 left because people want it at 6.

Kyland pitching a final two deal to Azah?

Zingbot's Zings

Alyssa- You're from Florida, the Sunshine State, which is ironic considering you are so dim. To be clear, I'm calling you dumb.

Xavier- I'm gonna reveal your secret. You have a crush. All season long, you've been admiring their body, getting lost in their eyes and staring at their abs. Oh, wait. That's just your reflection.

Tiffany- I've been zinging for over a decade now, and it never gets old. But, you know what has? Tiffany. Four score and 7 zings ago.

Claire- Oh my God. Nobody move. We are all in danger. I've spotted Big Foot. My bad. That's just Claire.

Hannah- Houseguests, I have a joke for you. Knock Knock. (Who's there) Hannah. (Hannah Who) Exactly.

Big D- You've made quite the mark on the Big Brother house this summer. Too bad it's in the toilet.

Azah- As a robot, I can accurately predict the future. I've determined the following things will never happen: time travel, teleportation, Xavier going on a date with Azah.

Kyland- Listening to you talk is like sitting by a brook. An endless babbling brook. Shut the f*** up!

8:40pm Big Brother Time

Kyland and Claire are in the Have Not Room.

Kyland is letting Claire know that he would vote to keep Xavier, whether it is 4/1 in favor of Claire or 2/3 in favor of Xavier.  

Tiffany and Hannah are talking in the HOH room while Tiffany packs her things.

They are talking about “he” and his honesty/consistency.

Tiffany says “him working with me is doing me a favor, not because he needs me.” She says “he” is building rapport and trust and loyalty and consistency to keep favor in the house.  “at the end of the day “he' doesn't need any of us.”
Tiffany says playing a loyal game doesn't mean he is loyal.
Tiffany says that Kyland doesn't trust her.
(she could be talking about either Xavier or Kyland.)'

Hannah says that is why they should take out Big D first, to establish guidelines.

Tiffany says she gave Azah something to think about today. Azah asked Tiffany who she would choose, but Tiffany didn't answer. She says she painted a picture of the difference between not trusting Kyland or Xavier needing her in the game. Tiffany says Kyland is more flexible and easier to beat.
She told Azah that if she sits next to Xavier in the final two she lose, anyone in the game will lose.
She says sitting beside Kyland in the end gives winning a possibility.
Tiffany says Azah has not been looking at the end game and doesn't understand where she is coming from.
Tiffany tells Hannah that Xavier needs the win, he is waiting for her to open up to him, but she won't give him that.
Tiffany says Xavier came to her today, telling her he wanted to check on her. She thanked him for coming to talk.  She says he repeated “how are you feeling?” comments several times.  Tiffany told him she doesn't trust anyone in the house, and she didn't smile, even when he did..  Tiffany says Xavier told her he would probably put up Big D and Kyland.
Tiffany made a comment to him that she was the HOH and no one has come to talk to her today.
Xavier tried to make excuses about being on the block and upsetting Alyssa.  
Tiffany calls Xavier “comfortable”
Tiffany looks at the camera and sees Xavier pacing. She is shocked, says Xavier is nervous, so he isn't comfortable after all.
Hannah wonders if Xavier has talked to Kyland, or said anything to him about going on the block beside Alyssa again.
Tiffany says she would love to know what he is thinking right now.
Xavier continues to pace, ignoring Big D and Claire.
Xavier sits in one of the eviction chairs, puts a pillow in his lap and starts to shake his letgs.
Tiffany says he does the leg movements when he is in thought or not comfortable.
Tiffany says he may think she is not comfortable with her.
Hannah says if Alyssa comes down, she will vote to send Xavier home, she just needs Tiffany not to vote out Big D.

Hannah wonders if he is bothered that they are questioning his occupation, Tiffany thinks he might be concerned about the change in how people are treating him.

Tiffany tells Hannah that Big D told her he would keep Kyland over Xavier.
Hannah says “he told me the opposite.”
They figure out the two conversations took place with Big D back to back.

Tiffany says if Azah or Big D say anything to Xavier, she is first target, and she wonders if they have done that.  She says she was never concrete she was targeting them, but did ask them how they could beat Xavier.
Tiffany thinks Big D told Hannah the truth, he would keep Xavier.

Tiffany says Xavier only shares information he knows she already has, she thinks he is doing that to gain her trust.

Tiffany says she will ask Claire to put something in her eviction speech that points to Xavier as a problem.  She will tell Claire that if she doesn't do that, Tiffany will follow her to the jury house.

9:42 BBT

Claire is pitching Kyland

Don't underestimate how much X sees you as a threat

"I think X comes after you"

Ky: What I can say is that there is a perception around me and Xavier .. it's a weird perception of us I'm still confused about it to this moment. 51% of my conversations with him have been this week

Claire: DX said there was a guys alliance

9:14pm Big Brother Time

Tiffany and Hannah continue talking about moves in the game and how they currently impact the game now.

Claire and Kyland continue to talk in the Have Not Room.

Tiffany tells Hannah that she is glad “they” didn't get to nominate Claire and put her up. She feels that because she did that and told Claire it was happening will be better received than when Xavier does not do the same thing for Alyssa.

Hannah asks Tiffany if she wants the house to know the message from Claire is from her,
Tiffany, No, did you want the house to know Derek X's comments came from you?”
Hannah, “uhhh no.”
Tiffany, “hmm.”

The two girls try to figure out what connection there really is between Kyland and Xavier.  They wonder if Big D going out before Xavier will really change anything. Hannah says Kyland mentioned that Big D went out, it wouldn't really change the path the game will go.

Alyssa knocks at the door, Tiffany tells her to wait a minute, when she unlocks the door Alyssa doesn't come in.
Tiffany, “she will go tell X she knocked and I didn't let her in.”

Tiffany and Hannah speculate about Xavier's life in the real world.  They say there is a gap in time he has accounted for, he told Hannah he didn't date from 17 til 21, he is able to hide his emotions and disconnects easily, and had no trouble being alone in the Have Not room for a whole 24 hours. They mention his young look, him being in shape.  They also mention that he told them he was in trouble for fighting...
(These girls take this South, they refuse to say what they think it was, but as they describe him, and what might have happened, they seem to believe that Xavier might have been in prison. They decide to keep their thoughts to themselves, (after they shared their thoughts), and even guess that he is older than he says he is.  Every season house guests speculate about other house guests lives, but these two ladies have imaginations!! We all know that Xavier did, indeed, go to college, and is an attorney, can't wait for them to find out how wrong they are!!!!!-Grannysue)

Hannah decides she is going to go eat now, she hasn't eaten since 1pm. (Hannah just devoured a bag of snacks while talking to Tiffany).  Tiffany says she doesn't want to wait until midnight to eat, she wants to go to bed.

The girls leave the HOH room in search of food.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:00pm Big Brother Time

Kyland and Claire continue their chat in the Have Not room.

Big D and Alyssa are studying at the dining table.
Tiffany and Hannah are heating up leftover in the kitchen.

Tiffany and Big D show off their “almost there” song/dance.
They show it to Hannah and Xavier, who join in.

Lots of study going on for the HOH tomorrow mixed with song/dance, finding Azah so she can start the mac and cheese, looking for Kyland.

Xavier returns with his report: Kyland is still talking to Claire, he wants someone to cut up white bread into squares.

10:27pm 
Kyland comes to the kitchen

Claire has gone to the HOH room and is talking to Tiffany

Claire is telling Tiffany that Kyland is voting her out to extend an olive branch to Xavier.

Xavier come into the room looking for his water bottle.

Claire tells Tiffany that “they are all coming for you.”

Claire says the guys plan to stick together.

Claire says Kyland's excuses include the possibility of Claire putting him on the block, she also tells Tiffany that they want her (Claire) out to take away a vote from Tiffany.

Claire says she wants to call them out in her speech if she knows she is going out tomorrow, Tiffany encourages her to say what she wants.
Claire is thinking about what she wants to blow up.

Claire goes over the list of possible people she could choose, but she doesn't mention Xavier in her list, neither does Tiffany.

Claire says Tiffany can trust Hannah, but not Alyssa.

Tiffany tells Claire that all the house guests are helping Big D study.

Claire doesn't see herself being friends with Kyland after the game. She finds him arrogant.

Tiffany says Xavier trusts everyone in the game except her, she adds Kyland and maybe Hannah.
Claire says she doesn't think he trusts Hannah.

Claire goes back to what she can say in her speech.

Tiffany says maybe make them realize that keeping Xavier means they are signing the check for him.

Claire says if Big D gets to the end she will vote for him. “bitter juror”, she says then laughs. She says Kyland will not put up Xavier, Xavier and Tiffany will go after each other so they are busy targeting each other.

Claire says, “I definitely have to call out Xavier.” Tiffany encourages that idea. 

Clair says she asked Kyland if thought about getting to the end then getting 0 votes. She says he told her if he got there it would be by very careful maneuvering and would get votes.

Tiffany says Claire should tell them all that if Xavier gets to the final two she will make sure everyone votes for Xavier to win the game. Tiffany says no one has ever come after Xavier.

Tiffany continues to feed the fire, giving Claire reason after reason she should make her speech about telling them that she will vote for Xavier because they are handing him the money.

11:17 PM BBT
Tiffany is having a one on one talk with the cameras in the HoH room.

Getting us to 6 is such a mission. Not really playing the game yet. Walking a tightrope.

We all have a mission. I want to see us get to 6. I feel terrible that Claire has to leave

It doesn't make it less painful to see her fight

We still have to get Alyssa outta this house. She is a cat with 9 lives

"Once Claire is gone, Once Alyssa is gone it's a bloodbath"

Tiff saying no one loses sitting next to Xavier except her. Speculating on his age too

"I gotta take X outta this house ASAP"

11:00pm Big Brother Time

Claire says she is going downstairs, she gets to eat at midnight.

Tiffany says she is staying in her room, but tells Claire to come back upstairs for her shower and to sleep.

Claire leaves.

Tiffany, “I hate this game.”

Tiffany is alone in the HOH room, she is mumbling to herself.
She stops to talk to the camera.

She says she is hopeful that they make it to the final 6, but it is hard to see Claire fight when she doesn't have the chance.
She says they still have to get Alyssa out this week, and she has nine lives.
If Alyssa stays they can't start their count until she is gone, and then it will be a blood bath.
She says Xavier is a force to be recognized, he will win this game no matter who he sits by at the end. She says Xavier's only person that could stop that is Tiffany.

Tiffany says she came here to win 750K, and she has to take Xavier out of the house ASAP.
“Mr. Exceptional has to go.”

She says she understands why Hannah wants Big D out first, maybe she is just anxious and that's not the strategy to put Xavier out first.

She says if she were Xavier, she would take out Kyland to stop a vote for Tiffany to stay.
She says she isn't giving up, and she just has to trust Hannah.

Tiffany puts on her headphones and watches the television screen while her music plays, but takes them off to rummage through her snack for things she wants to keep.

Tiffany says that the game makes people choose between their morals and the money.  She looks at her family photos and says, “My uncle says choose the money.”

11:23pm Big Brother Time

House guests are cooking while some of them are sitting at the dining table talking..general chatter.

Xavier and Hannah are leading a clap and chant session. They take turns “roasting” each other.

All cameras move to the HOH where Tiffany is alone reading her Bible.

After a few minutes cameras move to Azah in the bedroom, looks like she is reading some sort of manual page that is laminated.

Camera moves back to HOH.
Claire is with Tiffany

She is blowing up Xavier and the Royal Flush. She says that Kyland and Xavier.
Tiffany tells her that won't do any good, that alliance doesn't exist any more.

Claire says tomorrow she is going to have to get votes from Azah, Big D and Hannah.
She asks Tiffany if the should stage a fight tomorrow.
Tiffany redirects to other ideas.

Claire paces while she thinks about what to say to Big D.

Claire leaves the room.

House guests are at the dining table, it seems they are looking at the photo wall and giving the people in them different names.

12:00am Big Brother Time

House guests are getting ready for the Have Not party while they play the name the player game.

(It is bedtime for me dears, it has been a long couple of days and I am more than ready to cuddle my puppies tonight.  Take care of each other—hugs, Grannysue)

• morty locked this topic