Tuesday, August 31, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

The toy Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

10:02AM BBT WBRB for Wakey Wakey

10:16AM BBT HGs are up and doing ADLs

10:21AM BBT Hannah and Tiff are in the SGBR where Hannah is showing Tiff her wrist. She is concerned if the next challenge is an endurance that she might not play. She doesn’t want to further injure your wrist.

Tiff says that she and X should kick the shit out of the hammock (sounds like that is how Hannah got hurt).  X said he would take some scissors we get in our grooming kit and cut the shit out of it. Tiff “slice em”. X is going to stab it right in the middle then take Big D’s shorts and add cloth to them and make them jeans. WBRB

10:34AM BBT Ky and SB are laying in bed discussing how nothing really happened yesterday. SB says she didn't talk game with anyone. 

All other HGs are either still in bed or joking around about general information. No game talk taking place. 

scrnli_8_31_2021_10-35-26 AM.png

10:37AM BBT Hannah, Tiff, Claire and X are laying in bed talking about the Hunger Games. 

scrnli_8_31_2021_10-37-41 AM.png

10:43AM BBT Alyssa is in the Kitchen chopping up tomatoes when Big D enters. He asks her how she is feeling, and she says better.   She then grabs some jalapenos and begins to chop and whispers “only two more days”

Big D : I know, I’m excited. I think I am just worried about who is going to win HOH this week because my ass is online the line

Allysa: Yours?

Big D : Just in general. When it comes to Tiff, Claire, Hannah and def Ky I don’t where in the fuck they stand with me.

Alyssa: You didn’t win the Coin of Destiny, they did and one of them are going to have to throw it.

Conversation switches to how Big D says as a gay man, likes to do a laxative at least once a month to clear himself out.

scrnli_8_31_2021_10-49-36 AM.png

10:51AM BBT Azah, Ky and SB have joined the other HGs in the SGBR where conversation has switch from the Hunger Games to Game of Thrones. 

scrnli_8_31_2021_10-53-39 AM.png

10:55AM BBT Meanwhile, Alyssa is still in the Kitchen making avocado toast for the other HGs

scrnli_8_31_2021_10-56-26 AM.png

11:00AM BBT Thank you big brother for a close up of Alyssa's masterpieces of Avocado Toast ~PinkTee

scrnli_8_31_2021_11-00-45 AM.png

11:02AM BBT Azah's snuggle buddy for this morning is Ky

scrnli_8_31_2021_11-02-50 AM.png

11:27AM  Alyssa is still in the kitchen cooking. Azah comes in and grabs her plate of food following Tiff. They discuss the sounds in the backyard and try and guess what they are building. SB joins and says she should of studied the comps better. 

1:40PM BBT Big D goes to the workout room to talk to the camera….. Jessica, I hope you guys are doing very well. I know I haven’t talked to you guys for a very long time. WBRB

1:42PM BBT Feeds back to Big D in the WA talking to a different camera with Ky behind him. Big D : have officially lost every muscle in my body, I am basically a rolly polly tubby bear at this point. Shout out to everyone at Valley Forge Academy. Of course I want the best for the cadets and all the employees. Hope you are all doing well….. Who else? Just a shout out to everybody.  

scrnli_8_31_2021_1-54-04 PM.png

scrnli_8_31_2021_1-54-08 PM.png

1:54PM BBT Big D is in the restroom. Azah stands to the side for a good two or so mins to scare him when he comes out.  She finally gives up and heads to the SGBR with the other girls. 

scrnli_8_31_2021_2-04-02 PM.png

2:36PM BBT

Big D and Xavier are talking in the living room about Azah sleeping all day, and now she will be up all night

X- That's why I don't take naps

They begin talking about video games. Big D asks what game box he has.

Xavier- Xbox 1

2:28PM BBT

In the sea glass bedroom, Tiffany, Alyssa, Claire and Ky are discussing Frenchie.

Tiff- the crazy thing is that we have been here for like 56 days and nobody is like, 'okay, I'm ready to go home now"

Xavier comes in and asks which of them have an iPhone. They all have an iPhone, but Xavier has an android. 

Tiff- Don't suck ass, okay. Get an iPhone! Don't be one of those green texters.

2:34PM BBT

Claire is talking oto the cameras in the gym. She says she wants Xavier to leave next week. If not, X, she wants to send Alyssa out. She says she doesn't think Chaddha wants Azah out, "but maybe...I don't think Chaddha is playing me."

Speaking of Chaddha, she walks in to the gym just as Claire is talking about her.

Hannah- I feel like Tuesdays are always the slowest days

Claire says she thinks the noms will start campaigning

Hannah thinks they will start tomorrow. They are surprised by SB feeling so certain that Ky is the target that she hasn't even spoken to anyone about being on the block.  Maybe she will begin campaigining tomorrow.

Hannah tells Claire that with Covid, she seriously doubts there will be a Battle Back.

2:47PM BBT

Claire tells Ky she has cancelled yoga for today.

Ky says it is something that makes him feel like he has done something

Claire- stay tuned; yoga Thursday, maybe, at some point

Ky enters the living room announcing that CLaire cancelled yoga, so he and Xavier are just going to do push ups. Big D asks them to do the push ups where he can watch, "I need some entertainment."

3:38PM BBT

Azah, Claire, Kyland and Big D are talking taking a trip to Zanzibar. Azah says it's 18 hours of travel to get there but "the beaches are beautiful...no pressure." 

Big D- I love y'all, but I'm sorry. 18 hours?

Kayland and Xavier are doing an ab workout in the living room area.

3:39PM BBT

In the sea glass bedroom, Tiffany has been eating pineapple that she says is fantastic "I'm here for those pineapples. THat was the best thing."

Hannah joins her and they talk about Hannah's parents. Tiff says that she hopes Hannah's parents know that she loves Hannah and she will always take care of her. Hannah says her parents probably think she is a bad influence sometimes, but they love her.

Tiff- when you fell yesterday, I was like oh my God. Oh my God. I was about to ...

Hannah- I'm glad I was not concussed

Tiff- I'm glad that you didn't hit your face or your nose or your tooth...I thought it was your ear

Tiff tells Hannah it scared her and she was worried about her. "I was gonna fight Big D's ass"

Hannah says everyone was really nice (the production and medical staff) and she is fine

[When the feeds cut last night around 7PM for 2 full hours, it was because Hannah got injured. I do not know the exact details, but blame is being put on Big D, so I am going to speculate that Hannah fell out of the hammock when Big D was getting out. PapaLong has sent me flying before, so that's the image I have in my mind. It sounds as if Hannah fell on her head, so it could have been a very serious injury. Luckily she only has an injured wrist. It is wrapped in Ace bandages and Hannah has been applying ice.  -MamaLong]

Hannah thanks Tiffany for coming to her rescue so quickly and taking care of her. Tiff says she was about to fight Big D. Hannah jokes that she could have ran from the scene like Big D claiming she didn't want to be involved.

4:03PM BBT Tiffany and Hannah whispering. They are talking about the comp. Tiffany says she can push her body in endurance but can't know what she doesn't know.

They start to talk about other HG going home. Tiffany asks how Hannah feels sending someone to jury that was blindsided. They are whispering about "she" and that she will figure out that it will be a split vote. 

4:06PM BBT 

In the LR, Xavier, Azah, and Claire chatting about what Xavier wishes he had brought into the house that he didn't. He wish he had brought body wash but managed to do something with Fabreeze. Talk changes to S2 of BB, Claire says there was no jury but then changed her mind. She said America loved will but the HG hated him. She says he won because Nicole turned the HG against him. 

Talk changes to feet treatments.

4:18PM BBT

Tiff and Hannah see Claire walking toward them with her sunglasses on  and her hair up in a rag tied bun.

Tiff- Claire lookin' like she sells drugs on the weekend

Hannah and Claire laugh.

4:30PM BBT

SB joins Hannah and Claire in the sea glass bedroom. They complain about it being boring in the house.

Claire- There is just nothing to do.

5:09PM BBT

Alyssa, Hannah, SB, and Claire are laying around like sloths in the sea glass bedroom. They are on a repetitive complaining spree. Boredom has taken over now that the backyard is closed while production prepares for the next HoH competition. 

Sarge is calling out sleeping HGs upstairs in the parlor

SB- Whoa!

Claire- That's how you know nothing is happening in the house.

Alyssa asks Big D what time it is. Big D says it is about 5PM

Claire- I have done nothing today but eaten.

Hannah- This is why they shouldn't close the backyard   [Agreed! -MamaLong]

Claire- We don't have HoH...

Hannah- True, We don't have music. We don't have the backyard. We don't have food. We don't have water.

Claire- What? *laughs*  We don't get to use the restroom.

Hannah- We don't have shelter. I don't have a functioning wrist.

Claire- You ARE concussed.

5:26PM BBT

Tiffany, Hannah and Claire are discussing Big D and how he thinks he is the biggest threat in the house.

Hannah- there is a huge difference between getting taken out because no one wants to work with you and everyone gunning for you because you are a  huge threat.

Tiff- He thinks I am gunnung for him. I've heard he said 'I got to get Tiff out before she get me.' Why would I...?  He fell off the wall before the commercial.

6:15PM BBT

Big D has been working in the kitchen prepping for dinner. It's Taco Tuesday. The HGs are expecting their weekly COVID tests tonight.

6:26PM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

6:47PM BBT

Feeds return

6:51PM BBT

Hannah comes out of the DR.

Alyssa- Did he check your wrist

Hannah- Yeah

Alyssa- What did he say?

Hannah- It's still bruised and swollen, but I should be fine by Thursday.

Alyssa asks if she will be okay to compete. Hannah says it depends on the comp.

Hannah says she will apply the ice and pain relief gel every day and night. She says she landed right on the bone.

7:55PM BBT

The HGs received an alcohol delivery.

Azah- Oh, we got libations?

Big D announces that it's time for Taco Tuesday, and the HGs get in line to fill their plates.

Big D- The rice looks mushy, but it is good. [I don't think Big D rinsed the rice before cooking it]

The HGs all thank Big D for dinner.

Tiff- And me, too. I was in here slaving.

They think Tiffany for helping Big D.

SB- Is that true Tiffany?

Claire- I never saw you pick up anything. 

Tiff- People tell me to do the dishes, so I do.

The Houseguests shout out thanks to Big Brother for the alcohol.

8:19PM BBT

The HGs are enjoying their dinner and fun conversation.

• morty unpinned this topic

Lots of WBRB Bubbles tonight.

8:45PM BBT

At the kitchen table, ALyssa is sitting in a hair towel and full face mask. All of hte final 9 HGs are playing BB Two Truths and a Lie. It's Alyssa's turn.

She says, "I clogged the HoH toilet. I tripped walking into the house day one, and  I crop dusted Kyland.

Both Azah and Tiffany ask what crop dusted means. An explanation is provided (passing gas where someone has to walk through it or while wlaking past someone). The HGs make their choice, but the feeds cut before we hear which was the lie.

8:57PM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

9:20PM BBT

The feeds return to the HGs still playing 2 Truths and a Lie at the kitchen table.

10:22PM BBT

Ky is whispering to himself in the bathroom. It sounds like he is rehearsing his eviction speech, but it isn't clear since he is whispering too low and in 1/4 thoughts.

10:43PM BBT - 11:16PM BBT

Kyland and Tiffany whispered in the sea glass bedroom. Ky leaves and Tiff talks to the cameras:

Tiff- I mean, honestly, I am going to ride to the end with the people that want to ride with me. If Ky wants to take me to final two, that works in my favor. So, I am never going to have him doubt if I would take him because If he will for sure take me, I need that.  I would for sure take Chaddha. I can't help it. I love Chaddha.  Just like it's his preference to sit next to me and if he loses, he would rather lose to me...so ...he...says. If I lose...if I take Chaddha and I lose. I would rather lose to Chaddha. We've been loyal to each other in this game. She chose to be loyal to me. I have never questioned her loyalty to me. It could be a mistake on my part, but that's the way the game goes. If we get to the end, and it's three, my goal would be...I would put a lot of trust in her hands. But, I would want her to have to choose who would goes to final two. If Chaddha chooses me, I still have kept my word to Ky. I don't want to have to choose between Ky and Chaddha in the end. That's the worst spot for me to be in because I would choose Chaddha and that would leave me lying to Ky this whole time. This whole time Kyland could be lying to me. You never know. Best case scenario, I am the one who gets to choose, and I choose Chaddha. But, Kyland is going to be hurt by that. But, this is a game. You never want to be in a position where somebody got to choose you. But, you do want to be in a position where both of them want to choose you.  But, hopefully, if I am in that position, they would both choose me. I do struggle with it, though. I would have to break my word to somebody. Me and Ky have had a final two since week two. Ky and I are both older players that likely won't return. Chaddha is younger and can come again and again and again. Even if she doesn't win, she has more opportunity to come again and play this game. It would be great to have Ky and a girl at the end. I know he believes he wiill win, regardless of who he takes, and that's why he doesn't care. I can't lie. If I'm in the end with Ky, it would be a battle. ANd if Ky can choose who he brings, he may choose Chddha.  I love Chaddha. And, for me, if it were me and Chaddha sitting together at the final two? It feels amazing.  If I lose to Chaddha, I'm okay with that. We have been together. Me and Chaddha. We've been strategizing and playing the game together. My game alone is good. But, my game with her is better. SO, I can't see not giving her an opportunity for her to sit next to me. Regardless of who wins, her or I, we both win. For Ky, I told him I would take him because I want him to choose me. But, we still have 9 people left in this game. So, it's day 56...Yes, Ky. I am taking you. Me telling him yes today.That's how I feel... today. WHat I do know is, I am not depending on anybody to take me anywhere. I have to win competitions. I have to take this game in my hown hands. I will not rely on anyone to take me. That's why I study every day. I will not rely on anybody....These people are smart. I am NOT underestimating anybody. We shall see."

Tiff gets up and joins the other HGs in the living room.

• morty locked this topic