Friday, July 23, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

10:05 pm Big Brother Time

Bubbles has interrupted the feeds during the comedy act of Derek X and Hannah.

10:06pm Big Brother Time

In the HOH Derek X is laughing about  Christian not using the veto then hiding in the HOH room.  Hannah agrees that he has no real direction in the game.
They continue to scan the monitor.

Derek X says he cannot be HOH while they are still teams, he isn't interested in winning it at all if he had no strong target.  Hannah is trying to figure out what team will go after what team. Derek X says Azah has been avoiding him today.

Hannah doesn't think Azah would put up both Derek X and Tiffany.  Derek X says he would be nervous if Big D wins HOH. 

Hannah says if Brent stays he can't win HOH. She hopes Brent won't win veto this week.

Tiffany and Big D are talking in the bedroom, but the video from the living room covers them up with the loud audio for a few minutes.

When audio comes in Big D is telling Tiffany he thought she was mad.

Big D says he loves having her around. Tiffany tells him her entrance comment was directed at anyone that did not want her in the room.

Big D says if he has HOH he will go after Claire. Tiffany says she wouldn't be mad at that.  She says she can separate business and pleasure, associates from friends.

Big D says he gave Azah a reality check today, he told her that Britini might be her (Azah's) girl, but they have an agreement for the Cookout, and as far as game is concerned, Britini is chopped meat.  Big D says he told Azah he is looking out for the members of the Cookout.

Tiffany says some things here are YP (your problem), not MP (my problem). Big D agrees, he says if the HOH says to do something he will. Big D says this is the only opportunity they will ever have...
Tiffany interrupts and says you do your game, but she agrees with him.  She adds that this is primarily a game, and only a game. (she is telling him that his agenda to illustrate their lives and passions as black people is a good thing, and she agrees, but minus that opportunity it is a game to win—now darlings, I have always used the term “black”, and if that is the wrong thing to do these days, you can send me a message and I will be educated and do better for you. I need you to know that my terminology is never meant to be disrespectful or demeaning and I am always willing to be educated.--love Grannysue)

And Bubbles peeks in to check on us. She is happy that we are doing well and continues her rounds

Brent has come into the HOH room and is talking to Claire, Hannah and Derek X.  He is telling them how he feels about some people who have been in the house.  He says that Frenchie had been telling lies in the house and he (Brent) called him out. 

Claire says that Azah was willing to live or die for Frenchie, and has made that clear today.

Brent tells them that those girls think Britini is on the block is random, but he knows Frenchie was dragging her through the mud over the French Kisses.  He plans to tell her on a goodbye message how she came to be on the block twice.  (Everyone is saying, “um hummm” “yeah”)

Claire says sometimes you just have let people sink their games, it sucks. She adds that sometimes they don't know the whole story.

Brent continues to talk to them, no one offers him encouragement, no one offers him support, they just listen and continue to be non-committal.

They all think they will be up early for the veto nominations, and they finally realize it is after 10pm now. 

They watch Xavier coming up to the HOH

Cameras move to the storage room when Xavier starts to tell a story Whitney shared.

Britini and Kyland are practicing Britini's veto speech if she wins.  She goes over a new rap she is making up.  She says she is terrified, Whitney calls it “Crap on Britini day.”

Cameras return to the HOH room, Derek X says he is going to go to bed and  prepares to leave the room.  Brent leaves with Derek X,  Hannah and Claire leave as well.

Xavier is left alone in the HOH room, but after a second Whitney comes barging in, she is yelling at him for telling her story.  He tells her she told America, so the house guest can know.  Xavier is hiding in the bathroom, telling her she is violent. 

Whitney continues to smack Xavier with a small pillow.  (all in good fun, if she is really upset she is covering it will with shenanigans.)

Bubbles comes to check in again, I swear she must be the loneliest gal we sort of know.  She never stays long. I am worried about her, she might have abandonment issues.

Cameras return to Kyland and Derek F talking in the bedroom.

Big D is telling Kyland he had a talk with Azah about letting things happen in the game in order to advance as the Cookout. Kyland checks the room for people who  might be hiding.

Big D says he is worried about all the girls staying in the house, he says it is time to start moving them out. Big D repeats that Azah is okay with it now, but she wonders why someone else wasn't put on the block (other than Britini).  Big D says the replacement nominee would probably be Whitney.  He adds that he told Azah that she needs to look worried.

Azah comes in as soon as Big D tells Kyland he looks thin in the face, Kyland leaves for the gym.  Azah wants to know why Kyland wanted to give her a hug.  Azah says she thinks Kyland, Tiffany and Derek X are working together.

Big D says Kyland has said that they are good.

Azah says she is mad, Big D says she can be mad, but she needs to “hold it together”, he did it when Frenchie was on the block.

Big D says they have the opportunity to end the game with 6 POC, it will make history.

Azah says if Britini leaves there will only be two of them on the team, and they can make history. Azah says she thinks “they” got into Xavier's head yesterday. She mentions a conversation about a back door plan. Azah wants to know why the team with no Cookout members was not targeted.

Big D says they might be working other angles, that was the agreement they made.

Azah says Brent knows he's the target, but people are denying it. Azah continues to rehash her discomfort about Britini's nomination.

Big D reassures her that the Cookout is on the same page, he says he was not happy when Frenchie was sent out, but he had to rely on Kyland doing the best for them.

Azah says she wants to know who put the plan in Xavier's head. (she must not believe he can think for himself and his own game)  She says the plan to make Brent think he is not the target did not work.

Big D tells her again, he tells her again, that the house is in agreement that Brent needs to go home.
He reminds her that he already told them that if people mess up in the Cookout, they will be chopped.

Tiffany interrupts for a minute, then leaves and Big D continues to talk Azah down.
Britini comes into the room, Big D says if Britini comes down or Brent comes down, Whitney goes up.

Britini asks if anyone talked to Xavier, she tells them that Kyland approached her about Azah being upset, and he said he would use the veto on Britini.

Azah continues to ask angry questions that are repetitive.
Big D continues to tell her that her behavior needs to de-escalate.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:03pm Big Brother Time

Azah decides to go to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Bubbles enters the room.  I try to talk to her, but she has nothing to say. I did ask her to check in less often, but I don't know if she will do that for us.

Feeds return and Big D is continuing to calm Azah down, he is trying to send her to talk to Kyland, he is getting frustrated with Azah, she continues to act angry and unreasonable.

Britini is also complaining about being on the block, “You know what the best part is? The plan failed and I am still on the block....hmmm.” She leaves the room as well.

Big D is left alone in the room and starts to get ready for bed.

Cameras move to the lavatory area.  House guests are doing their night time routines, showers teeth brushing, etc.  

Derek X is talking to Azah, he is asking her if she is okay.

Azah says she is confused that it seemed they were targeting Britini, Derek X tells her he wanted to target Britini because he didn't want Xavier to put someone from his team on the block with Brent.

Bubbles is not a good listener, this is twice she has dropped in and got in the way of a good conversation tonight.  I am not liking Bubbles very much right now. We can only hope she gets manners as the season continues.

Feeds return

Azah continues to question Derek X about the nominations, she tells Derek X that Brent is smart and will figure it out if he hasn't already.

Derek X has no answer for her, but he asks if she is okay with the target, she tells him, “I don't feel any kind of way right now.' Azah continues to let her displeasure with Derek X known.

Derek X tells her he found out that Britini was playing in the competition about an hour before and changed his mind about throwing the competiton.

Azah continues to show she is upset, and Derek X continues to try damage control. She continues to ask questions about the competition. (Derek X cannot get her to accept his explanation)

Bubble has come back again, this time because someone in the house was singing. BOB gave a warning, it was ignored.  I don't want to point fingers but it was Christian. 

11:42pm Big Brother Time

Feeds return

Derek X, Kyland and Brent are talking in the chess room. Brent wonders if it is possible that Britini is the target.

Brent says something had to have been said to Azah, she is not mad at Xavier, but is mad at everyone else.  Brent says the numbers don't work if he is working with the Jokers.

They discuss the Wild Card competition, and why Britini could not win.  Brent says that while they watched the competition Azah sat there silently and was very mad. No one could miss it.  He says the game works like this, telling lies and manipulating.

Derek X is just listening while Brent tells him they all had the same equal shot to win.

Brent says “they are comin for us, we need to strike first.”

Kyland says when you throw someone on the block this early you are letting them know they are expendable.

Brent wants to send Christian or Xavier home next, he says they need to make top 7. He is tired of not sticking to a plan. (Brent still does not know that the Slaughter House is done, wrapped up and tossed out) He continues to talk to them as if they are in an alliance and working together towards the end game.

Tiffany is in the Have Not Room, she is talking to America. She says she needs to watch herself in the house when people react to her on a personal level.  She says “That's how I play my game. Everybody else plays their game.”  She is determined to “figure it out.”

Claire and Kyland come into the room, Kyland says, “Let's get some sleep so we can get our team member off the block.”

They are deciding where they are sleeping, Tiffany likes the position of the bed near the door, wants to sleep there. She is trading mattresses, but Kyland grabs it and moves it for her.  He promises he will sleep where it is most comfortable for himself.  Claire is moving around, she decides she likes the mattress and doesn't really need to change. Kyland tells her to check and be sure. They get themselves settled in, but decide to talk first.

Tiffany tells them that she was in the room with Whitney and Hannah.  Whitney told her that she (Whitney) was in an all girl alliance.  Frenchie told Whitney this, Tiffany denied it, told her she thought they (Whitney and Brent) were close. Whitney said she does not really like Brent.  Whitney told Tiffany she liked Tiffany's team and wanted to join.  Tiffany says Hannah seemed to be nodding in agreement.  Whitney told Tiffany they didn't want to name it, just work together.

Kyland keeps checking the hallways for eavesdroppers.

Claire says she thinks Hannah doesn't have anyone, but Whitney has told about the Mafia.

BOB tells them they can't move the furniture. They don't understand what they were talking about. Kyland tells them to call him to the diary room to explain.  Tiffany says they were moved around prior to them coming into the room.

Bubbles comes while BOB makes explanations and adjustments
12:03 am Big Brother Time

Another day in the Big Brother house has come and gone. Maybe the drama we hoped for will finally give us some excitement.
Meanwhile old ladies need to sleep, it is 3am at my house, they puppies are sitting in the doorway waiting for cuddle time. Grandpa has already taken up almost the whole bed, so I have some shoving to do. ;)

Remember that every day belongs to you. Do good things with it. hugs—Grannysue.

• morty locked this topic