Tuesday, October 20, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

9:41 PM BBT

All cameras are on Christmas reading the Bible in bed.

10:00 PM BBT

Cody and Enzo are playing chess in the HOHR. Nicole is watching.

Nicole: Did she admit to you that she was trying to get you backdoored

Cody: NO

Nicole: DId you bring it up or anything?

Enzo: Great ally...great fucking ally. I'm the one that feels like shit. Because I say, 'Is this a good FInal Three?' and she's the one throwing me under the bus.  

Cody: What did she say? What did she say....Oh and she said he didn't want to put me up and make me angry

Enzo: I feel like the asshole for saying the final three thing in front of her.(Earlier today he made a comment in the kitchen asking Nicole and Cody if there final three is a good FInal Three compared to other seasons, and Christmas was standing right there. She immediately yelled, "Enzo, Shit!" Enzo backtracked and said, "Final Four" but did not cover well....Nothing gets past Christmas.)

10:07 PM BBT

The FInal Three continue talking about Christmas and how they have given her so many clues that they were taking each other and not her.

Enzo sees Christmas coming on the spy cam, "Oh shit she's coming" 

He begins panicking

COdy: Calm down. We are playing chess.

Enzo: I'm scared! I said the final three thing and now we are all up here.

Enzo leaves saying he's going to go invite her up

Cody: DO what makes you comfortable.

Nicole is laughing.

10:10 PM BBT

Enzo whispers to Nicole: They asked me about you peeing on the floor. (Nicole peed her pants Monday night from laughing so hard)

Nicole: Nooooo. They got that?

Nicole (Cody): Oh No! DId they ask you?

Cody shakes his head yes.

BB: You are not allowed to talk about your DIary Room Sessions with other houseguests.

Enzo: They are good. They are so good.

10:16 PM BBT

The feeds cut to stars and when they return Cody is rushing downstairs with Enzo because they got a call to check the Storage Room. When Enzo and Cody enter the SR they scream out, "Oh Shit...You guys loves us...8 beers" They think about hiding 4 beers from the girls but back out. Christmas is very excited and blows kisses at the camera.

10:19 PM BBT

Half of the feeds cut, but two cameras stay on the F4 celebrating in the HOHR

Christmas: Party time!

Enzo: This is our last FInal Four liquor.

Christmas: I think we should all go around and say something.

Nicole: Oh gosh.

Christmas: You can pass.

They determine Enzo has to go first because he was the first one safe in the FInal Four.

Cody: Say what you feel.

Christmas: It doesn't have to be witty or anything.

Enzo: Okay, alright. I appreciate all of you guys a lot. I really do. I didn't know you guys coming into this house and now I got to know you guys and I really love you guys. That's it.

Nicole: Cheers.

Christmas: We have to drink after each one.

Cody: I want to say that every day I am thankful in my prayers for this opportunity because it came at a very good time in my life, and I am extremely thankful to have shared it with you guys because from the final 6 to the final 5 to the final 4, now, I feel like we have all grown much closer than the people that left earlier. 

Nicole: Cheers to that. That was really nice. I don't want to go next...Christmas.

Christmas: My first experience in this house, while really fun, was fucking awful. I came into this experience not really knowing what it would be. I got so much more than I expected. Big Brother. They do it right. They know how to pick them. It came at a unique time and I'm thankful...it's His plan, not my plan.

Nicole: How do I follow that up

Enzo: Speak from the heart

Nicole: Well, I do love each and every one of you. I am really glad that you guys are here. This is by far the coolest final four forever. You know I had to push my wedding back for this experience, and I am glad I did because this is friendships I am going to have forever and I'm still getting married...I seriously love you guys.

Christmas: Let's ching, ching, ching.

image.thumb.png.524cc92208b516c0247155ab759a8737.png

10:28 AM BBT

Enzo is posing crazy scenarios to the HGs. They discuss the scenarios and how they would react. It's general silliness.

11:43 PM BBT

The FInal Four continue chatting in the HOHR about general topics and BB competitions.

• morty locked this topic