Tivo - You're my new best friend

svirfnebli

Ooo Man!

Just checked and BB is so close it is now in the directv guide! Just seasons pass'd it now. I guess I have to spent this afternoon setting up a wireless network to my second computer, and plunk it next to my tv. TV on Input one, Live feed on Input two!

... i need help. (not with the networking). :unsure:

*** Note - Sorry about the "your" in the title, I know it should be "You're" - I couldn't spell my way out of a safeway bag ***

Ooo Man!

Just checked and BB is so close it is now in the directv guide! Just seasons pass'd it now. I guess I have to spent this afternoon setting up a wireless network to my second computer, and plunk it next to my tv. TV on Input one, Live feed on Input two!

... i need help. (not with the networking). :unsure:

*** Note - Sorry about the "your" in the title, I know it should be "You're" - I couldn't spell my way out of a safeway bag ***

I dont have Tivo, but i have DVR that is going to record next week for me while i am on vacation. . . . also, i will be able to view the live feeds on my TV full screen. . . i have this specail cord that connects the TV and Comp

Going on vacation next week to my parents and she called yesterday and asked me if we wanted this "thing" called TiVo, that she got for Christmas and never used. I was like sure mom, I'll take that off your hands for you!!! (I'm such a good daughter.)

Tivo is on my wish list also. I am still doing the VCR thing, :( but it works...

I also run BB on my big screen all day and night. (LOL - well, 35 inches use to be a big screen)

To do that I bought a video card with "TV out" a few years ago...

Elvis had glasses with mirrors in them that he wore in bed so that he could watch TV while laying flat on his back.

Yeah, those were his hamburger eatn' glasses! He would love to eat a huge tray of burgers and watch t.v. all while laying in bed.

Archived