Thursday September 14, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

(update)11:00pm-12:00am BBT: Christmas and josh talking while  Paul is in the DR and Kevin is in bed, They talk about Hg and their wrong doings. They continue talking general talk. Paul is now out of the DR he hides and jumps out to scare Christmas. Paul tells them he had fun in the DR then starts talking about Kevin and why he does not drink but he asked Paul for a beer when he won HOH and he only drank one.

(update)12:00am-1:00am BBT: General talk going on between Josh Paul and Christmas then Paul tells Josh how part 2 of the final HOH went last year. Josh says he thinks they will make it something Christmas can play in this year. Paul then talks about social media and how many fans they will have when they get out of the house.

(update)1:00am-2:00am BBT: Paul and Josh are horsing around alot with alot of screaming going on from Josh as Paul covers his face with a pillow. Kevin now up in the KT eating an muffin then heads back to bed. Christmas and Josh now head to bed. All HG in bed sleeping.

9:13am BBT: All HG still in bed sleeping.

9:37am BBT: We now have FOTH . Time to wake the HG.

9:54am BBT: Christmas and Josh in the KT making breakfast and drinking coffee. Paul still in the HOHR in bed.

9:56am BBT: Josh and Christmas laughing and Christmas telling Josh she was laughing at him and Paul spit water at each other, She then says i was about to pee myself laughing at you two.

10:34AM BBT: Paul, Christmas, Josh talking in the KT. Kev still sleeping in the DBR. All lights are on in the house. They're talking about the comp (for HOH or POV I'm not sure.) Running around and getting to the correct days. Paul says he got the Zingbot question wrong. Paul said the way they did this was creative and he liked it. Josh asks Paul, will we be able to get dressed up today? Paul says yes. Then Paul says it's either tonight or tomorrow night, but I can't remember which one. Josh is talking about being nervous. Josh says it's like college graduation. Paul says he missed walking at his college graduation bc he was in the BB house last year. Josh is shocked. He's saying you graduated, you should've gone to the ceremony. Paul says the BB stage was "more dope." 

10:39AM BBT: Josh is asking if Paul did an interview with Julie before he went into the house. Josh asks what is his entrance going to be then. Xmas says that Julie didn't interview them either, they just stood on stage and let Julie do her job. We get fishes... WBRB... Back real quick bc they were talking about production.

10:40AM BBT: Josh says you know who I liked when I came in right away you (Xmas) and Whistlenut. Josh says they were dead that first day bc they had been up since 5 and the only food they had was cheese and crackers. Paul is talking about getting recruited for BB19. He says he didn't think it was happening and then he got a call. Fishes. WBRB 

10:42AM BBT: Feeds back. Paul is still talking about being a vet in the house. He says BB is a social experiment. Josh leaves to go to the WA. Paul says if BB is on in 20 years they'll ask him to come back as an old man. Xmas says you'll have more Prague stories. Paul says and I'd be bad at comps. Xmas and Paul are just relaxing in the KT in silence while Josh is in the WA.

10:45AM BBT: Paul says they're going to lock us up soon. Paul is talking about a comp time he had and how his mom asked him if it was real when he was out of the house. Paul is talking about how he got the round trip ticket and it was pure luck. Paul talks about getting into the secret Paris room last season. Josh comes back.Josh is told to put his mic back on. Paul says he would be the worst employee. Paul says he wants to see what life is like for Josh Martinez and how he conducts business. Josh says when it comes to work, I don't f- around. Josh says he gets the job done. Josh says he wants to see Paul and Xmas in their environments. Paul is describing his day [imo- doesn't sound like he has to really work at all. lucky]. Paul gets called to the DR. Paul responds with "You guys are for sure horny today." 

10:51AM BBT: Paul leaves for DR. Josh says come on Xmas lets be lazy. There is a huge pile of dishes. Josh says we need a cleaner in here, we've  given up. Christmas looks at herself in the mirror and says my legs are so skinny I used to be thick. Josh and Christmas go to the HOH room. Josh gets into bed. Christmas walks in behind him and asks what he's going to say in his speech. Josh describes his speech. Christmas says a lot of people just rinse and repeat speeches and Christmas tells him to identify tangible things he's done. Josh says he might make it funny. Christmas says at least talk a little about what you've done. Josh says this has been an awesome -us fighting our asses the whole time here. Josh says we worked our asses off. 

10:04am BBT: Christmas tells Kevin breakfast is ready and the time. He says thank you as she leaves the BR. Josh pouring himself some orange juice as Christmas sits down to eat.

10:08am BBT: Paul is up and heads down stairs then goes back into the HOHR. Paul tells him to put his mic on. Josh and Christmas talking about evicted HG and  how they were.Paul now in the KT.

10:18am BBT: Paul, Josh and Christmas in the KT just general talk going on and Kevin still in bed sleeping.

10:26am BBT: Paul , Christmas and Josh studying by counting things in the house.

10:44am BBT: Paul and Christmas talking about past  comps and laughing. Paul telling about his mom then about the round trip ticket he chose last year.

10:52am BBT: Christmas and Josh in the HOHR talking and Josh says he thinks he has earned his spot in this game and where he is in the game.He says when he hit top 7 he earned his spot. Christmas says yeah but like Raven who didn't. Josh says he is going to speak about the things he has done then says i do not know. Christmas says you need to speak of the things you have done.

10:55am BBT: Josh says we earned our spot, we worked our butts off. Kevin is up and walking through the house while Paul is in the DR.
10:57am BBT: Kevin in the BR packing his suitcase. Christmas in the HOHR talking to Josh saying she does not know what her activities are and she does not know what to do. She then says i do not know what happened to my mind in this game. Josh says i jumped in comps and i tried winning i was a beast i do not like to lose. he then tells Christmas she is so smart and learns things quick.

11:05am BBT: Josh says he went out to every comp to compete he did not throw any comps to try to keep a target off his back i always  did my best at the comps i was not throwing them. Christmas says yeah me too.

11:07am BBT: Paul goes to the HOHR and tells Kevin to come up there that he is sure the HOH lock down will be soon. Kevin says ok as he makes an egg sandwich. BB calls Kevin to the DR.

11:14PM BBT Xmas, Josh and Paul talking about throwing comps. Josh says he threw two of them to Xmas. Josh asks Paul how many he threw. Paul laughs. Josh says lots. Paul says he had to so he stayed low.

11:21AM BBT Kev comes to the HOH room. Xmas passes him and greets him ""good morning". She goes downstairs. She puts a giant red bow in her hair (like the kind you would find on wreath - maybe slightly smaller but still pretty big).

11:30AM BBT Xmas staring at the memory wall. She has completed her outfit. She has on her gray tutu. Josh brings his suitcase into the room to pack.

11:38AM BBT Josh back in HOH and climbs in bed. He tells Paul he will pack when they go on lock down.Kev and Josh and Paul talk about the HOH room closing down after today.

11:45AM BBT Xmas arrives in HOH. Paul says he thinks he heard the lockdown. He asks BB to play good music. It is quiet as all 4 sit there.

11:48AM BBT We have puppy cam. HOH lock down.

1:20pm BBT: Josh in KT washing dishes, Kevin packing in BR and Paul asking form a hanger from him. Josh yells we need the clippers.

1:29pm BBT: Josh still washing dishes as Kevin dries them and Paul walks around. Josh says i need the clippers and Paul yells nope you did not say please so there for you will get no hair cut today. Christmas in the WA doing her make up.

1:40pm BBT: Paul cooking while Josh does dishes and they keep cursing at each other, Christmas yells from the other room stop.

1:50pm BBT: Christmas still doing make up in the WA, Josh and Kevin in the KT still doing dishes, Josh ask Kevin if he is done packing and he says almost, josh says i got to go pack soon. Bb comes on and says the STR is temporarily unavailable.

1:53pm BBT: Paul and Kevin go to the STR and Kevin says i am telling you they are going to backdoor me if you keep Christmas your in trouble but if you keep Josh the Jury will not vote for Josh at all i promise you. Kevin then says  you will only get 50 thousand if i leave tonight.

1:55pm BBT: Paul and Kevin now out of the STR, Kevin forgot trash bags and heads back for them, he talks to himself saying she knows she is leaving  she better pack her things.

2:01pm BBT: Paul and Kevin in the LVR talking about past HG that have been in the house. Josh still doing dishes and Christmas still doing make up.

2:14pm BBT: Kevin in KT making cereal while Josh still washes dishes and Christmas in the WA doing make up. Paul looking for tweezers.

2:23pm BBT: Josh and Paul in the BR talking Paul says you and me got to study cause she will win if we dont. Talking stops as Christmas and Kevin walk in. Kevin says ok one last sit in the corner.

2:26pm BBT: Christmas goes to the STR and BB says it is unavailable. Paul ask why? Kevin is ironing his shirt. Josh is packing his bags.

2:36pm BBT: Paul talking to Kevin about different luggage he had and how the airport messed up his bag. Josh and Kevin packing their suitcases.

2:41pm BBT: Christmas in the RBR packing her things and letting air out of her float and Paul asking what that noise is. Josh says it is Christmas. Josh and Kevin still packing.

2:50pm BBT: Just general talk going on about clothes as the Hg pack their luggage except Paul who is sitting and watching.

2:56pm BBT: Christmas has finished packing and joins the men in the Br while Josh and Kevin continue packing, Just general talk going on about shopping when they get home.

3:06PM BBT General talk about what they are wearing tonight. Packing going on.

3:14PM BBT Kev is showering and Paul is giving Josh his weekly haircut. Kev tells Josh no matter what happens tonight, keep it classy. Josh says keep it classy.

3:23PM BBT Xmas practicing her speech and we get puppy cam.

• morty unpinned and locked this topic