BEST QUOTES FROM HOUSE GUESTS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't it be great BB watching if they really said what they meant when giving the nomination speech.

"I nominated you because you are a strong player"

and I'm just a regular guy with a 44 inch waist and looking at you dude even your six-pack abs have a six pack so I nominated you because I don't have a chance to hook up while you're in this house.

"There has been problems in the house, and I feel more safe with you gone"

actually I've been lusting after you so it's safer for me to nomiate you than try to hook up with you and then have to deal with my spouse/partner when I get home.

"You are a big threat to me"

and you posed for playboy and I didn't, you got a better boob job and face lift, theres no chance for me to hook up with someone in this house so I nominated you.

"It's just strategy, nothing personal"

I have no strategy and I just realized I probably never will, so I nominated you.

"I haven't really gotten to know you"

and I never really tried - from the moment I laid eyes on you I didn't like you so I nominated you.

Wow - truth is powerful. hehehe

Guest livefeedwatcher

also, "this house has really underestimated you but I see that you are a real threat."

Guest somepeople

Last night James said he would give the real reason why he is useing the veto..but others told him to be nice so what he say's does not get twisted by BB.

Wait, you forgot after the nomination quotes:

The Obligitory, "DON'T WORRY. I GOT YOUR BACK."

or even the "It's just a game guys, don't worry."

or in the DR "I can't believe _____ did that to me." :lol:

REVENGE

:twisted:

Wait, you forgot after the nomination quotes:

The Obligitory, "DON'T WORRY.  I GOT YOUR BACK."

or even the "It's just a game guys, don't worry."

or in the DR "I can't believe _____ did that to me."   :lol:  

REVENGE

:twisted:

Payback is HELL, Brother!!!!!

Guest BigBrothersBiggestFan

In erics honor [sarcasm] i think we should post our most memorable eric quotes over the last 3 weeks. He will no longer be with us come Thursday and i can't say i wont miss him. Not b/c i like him, but b/c i enjoy laughing at him. Here are a few of my favorite eric quotes. Please post your favorites.

"I'm gonna knock me off a piece Thursday night"

~~~ this was eric talking about his wife the other night. What a great guy to talk about his family that way. Funny that the worst comment about his family came from him. :roll:

"don't piss in my ear and tell me its raining"

~~~ rather lame but the fact he repeats it over and over again makes me laugh

"it is a two headed snake, you need to cut off one of the heads"

~~~ he says this 30 times a day when he is giving the sheep a peep rally.

i don't know the entire quote so i ask for your help but the one about him being custard and if only one person takes his morals then he wins blah blah blah

can someone please post that quote.

"I wouldn't put it past him...........he isn't LOYAL" ~~~Referring to James nominating anybody in the house if he wins HOH. Because James became disloyal to Eric when he wouldnt just accept defeat and walk out hte house so Eric could stay with Maggie.

Guest DraftKing

Eric to Ivette: "We had this great game plan & it went to sh*t in a handbasket!"

Others...

"We win as a team, and we lose as a team."

"I'm not going to go around politicking for votes."

"April, please, please don't piss in my ear and say that you don't have a partner." (Variation on the "don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" quote; this is from when April was lying non-stop about Jenn being her partner)

"This is Custer's last stand!"

And finally...

"And if one person, if one person in this world is watching this show, one, just one, I'm not asking for a thousand, I'm asking for one person, looks at the way I played this game, and they said I'd like to have those kind of morals and those kind of values, I won."

Guest WhitePhoenix

*START SARCASM*

"You can't talk about my family..."

translation: However I can talk about my family, use-abuse-blackmail ppl emotionally and swear on my kids at the drop of the hat even though I have no intentions of keeping those promises.

"We are the smartest ppl in this game!!!"

translation: We didnt even see this coming and we are going home. Thats why we are the smartest.

"I am gonna rip Micheal a new one..."

translation: I am gonna tell on mike and my mommy is bigger than his mommy.

"...We have morals, they dont..."

translation: "WE" tried to sexually molest someone so "WE" can blackmail and progress in the game. "WE" think ppl are playing dirty when they try to save themselves or play the game. It is okay if "WE" lie and cut our loses but if anyone else does it they are a snake.

"This is Custer's last stand!"

And finally...

"And if one person, if one person in this world is watching this show, one, just one, I'm not asking for a thousand, I'm asking for one person, looks at the way I played this game, and they said I'd like to have those kind of morals and those kind of values, I won."

LMAO , yep that is the one, my favorite all time quote in big brother history. Fell off my chair laughing!!!

Guest DraftKing

That "one person" quote I transcribed myself when it happened... It was too hilarious (in an unintentional comedy sense) to not be written down word-for-word and enjoyed later.

draftking, thanks man!

I was watching it live also. What also made it great was the way he was standing aND pointing his finger while saying it. Great stuff! I mean GREATTTTTTTT STUFF!!! lol

Guest somepeople

Something like........They will have to take it up with their maker. Used whenever he thinks he was done wrong.

Archived