First 3 Evicted?

Cassyn

Who do you think will be the first 3 house-guests evicted this season (assuming they can not evict the mentors)

I think it depends on how the Housguests enter the house and act at the beginning, however based on their interviews I think Ashley will be voted out week one, she will probably start creating alliances right away and it will come out that she is going around creating these alliances and I think it will put a target on her back. Ian is another player that I think has the potential to win this thing, but he also strikes me as someone that will play too hard too soon and I think he will be second or third. Willie Hantz I think will be an early target based on his apperance of being strong and a threat. The third one I think depends on who wins HOH, if Willie is not HOH and his alliance is not in HOH I can see him being sent home third, but I truthfully think it might be Wil Heuser who goes third.

Guest 6Borders

It's hard to know without knowing how the mentor twist affects the nominations. If there are teams, whoever the HOH is on that team I think they would be safe. I'm leaning toward the theory that the mentor's team nominates another team for eviction (which is why 3 ppl on the block because the mentor can't play for the regular prize and therefore can't be nominated).

In a normal game I would say the first to go would be Ashley, Joe and Wil.

no one really stands out as an obvious first 3 out

last season it was obviously going to be a guy out first due to the guys dominating the prior season secretly

i had keith leaving first last year and think most folks did

biggest sure bet eviction ever just based on his keith's angels strategy and being one of few athletic newbies

this year is not so obvious for a few reasons

1. the inclusions of vets and potential rules in place

2. vets will have some sort of immunity so they wont be leaving anytime soon even if newbies wanted them out

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

If rumor holds true, the mentor only leaves after his/her mentee(s) hae been evicted, which is another reason for thinking it's teams. The team with the HOH would be safe.

I still bet Ashley will be first out (unless she's on a safe team), If she acts like she did in the interview I can't see the HG's going for all that "love child" stuff. That got old with me before the interview ended.

I also think JoJo is going to be a target (assuming she really IS still there and BB just has not changed the cast photo yet) because I think she is going to be very abrasive.

Isn't Joe a cook? He'll stay for a while.

i thought so at first if he is a humble cook

but if he is over the top like his youtube vid some folks will catch on to him and figure out his strategy

plus a few others in their videos said they can cook as well

maybe not to the level of joe but they wont starve :animated_bouncy:

personally if i was playing for the first week i would try to get out someone who will sail through the game as a low level target

someone like jerry, sheila someone who no one will probably waste an evictions on since they are perceived as low level targets

the first week is probably only shot you have of getting them out after that everyone is after the big gun targets

low level targets if you are on block vs them you will go home in a heart beat

they cant help you win comps since they suck at them :animated_bouncy:

yeah but how do you know who is going to suck at them? I always laugh when people say "I am smart" or "I am an athlete" as if that makes a difference in these comps. Yes, being smart does help but it's more reaction time on the buzzer the ability to remember stuff under pressure. Othertimes it's the ability to know what the house will say, and a lot of that is determined by how close you are with the other house-guests.. athletic prowess helps but doesn't really do a whole lot when you are hanging on to a rope for dear life and having your body crash into a side of a board every so many minutes. That's all about physical pain over mental matter (I can tell you right now, I would Suuuuuck at that, as I have a low threshold for physical pain (though a very high one for emotional pain).

So for me it's almost impossible for me to read how people will perform in the comps. I mean look at FBI jack lol he was physically fit .. and yet, terrible at the comps.

For me, I am wondering if the house guests will go based on popularity or threat status.. cause I could see Joe or Jodi being on the chopping block the first week, just because they don't seem to "fit" socially with the others. Same with Ian, Wil or Jenn. I was staring at the house-guest pictures and all of them look pretty cozy except for Jodi. Jodi looks nice, but there is a look in her face/like she is uncomfortable. Not sure if that is house related or not wanting to be in her swim-suit awkward.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name