August 28th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janelle said. That today (AC) could have potentially caused a big fight. I would have been happy for Ivette if she had of won.

She wonders if Ivette would have cried if it was anyone else but Janelle that won it.

Guest supatah

Howie, beau, april, maggie in BY hot tub. Howie said something about them taking "all their food, not just PP&J" - then fish

Ivette still depressed laying on Cot, curled up in a ball. James in there too. Silence

Guest supatah

Howie wanted to wear the POV to the diary room. James is disgusted. So is Ivette. April said "hey give it back - I don't want you to jinx it or anything"... giggles.

Guest supatah

James re-iterates that the Nerd herd are all fucking idiots. (for wanting to take him out). Ivette says I know. James then says.. the only people I respect in this house is Ivette and Maggie.. (wow James... Maggie?)

April, Maggie, Ivette and Beau cooking dinner. Beau wasnt impressed that Maggie did the dishes as he was going to make Howie do them

Janelle and Howie woking out.

James MIA

HG's all eating around the table.

I wants to know why they don't get a basketball court like in BB3. They said too loud for internet viewers. I says, that's probably why we lost the cards, we were shuffling too much.

Some timer thing of some sort went off, FISH!

Guest Blhuebutterfly

[

Howie, Beau, April and MAggie in hot tub, talking about fruit and Aprils gas problems...

All talking about their poops.

Not sure were the other guests are some feeds are down for me.

Blhue

Guest Blhuebutterfly

They are talking about winning things and being evicted. Beau tells them winning thing does not efect your placement in the house. Janelle looks on with no comment. Howie asks April wouldnt you have rathered be here now, or won some money in the first two weeks and be booted off. She said I know, and Howie says it would rather be here now and not take the money. *feed troubles*

Hmmm pictures but no sound...come on BB.....

Archived