7/26 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

3:40 PM BBT

Jeff also talking with them. He's telling Dom that Daniele was acting weird, Adam couldn't look him (Jeff in the face) and everyone was acting weird.

"So you guys 100% believe that it was me who came up with that plan? I am getting blamed for this. Jeff we know who it is who said that. Are you really going to go against that person?" Dom says "You should have told me. You should have told me dude." Jeff retorts.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:48 PM BBT

"You have to stick to your guns. I told you this week 1. To get to the final 10 you have to stick to your guns. I wanted to spend the summer with Jordan so get milestones, goals for myself, to get to the jury house. I'm not there yet but if that's what you wanted to do too you should have talked to me, we could have worked on it. ....You got fucked by 1 person." Jeff says to Jeff

"If I was to come to you and say this is going to happen, what honestly would have happened. I already turned on my first alliance, now i"m turning on my second one and then I'd be left with the wolves." Dom says.

"Who are the wolves?" Jeff asks

"You, you know that it wasn't me that made the back door plan, I didn't conjure it up and you are voting me out because I knew about it and didn't' come to tell you about it. You are voting me out because of that persons decision." Dom says

"What is she saying now?" Brendon asks

"I don't want to throw her under the bus. It'd be completely under the bus." Dom replies

"She did this f*cking thing to you!" Jeff laughs.

"She's saying she f'ed up. She made a mistake, she realizes that now she has to turn you two against you two."Dom blurts.

"You were golden Dom. We weren't going to get rid of you. You were golden. She did this to you." Brendon tosses in.

"I was gone last week if I didn't win the veto. You were going to get me out then." Dom says

"Who told you that? I wanted to hang out with you. Once you won the veto I was like cool, don't have to save him." Jeff says.

"She asked me to play with her, says she could protect me. I was playing alone. I was all alone against the house." Dom says

"You two were playing for final 6 when you aren't even in the final 11 yet - that's stupid man!" Brendon bursts.

"Yeah." Rachel pipes up.

4:00 PM BBT

"Number 1 do you think I"m ever going to trust her again? I just got f*ked hard in the ass but her, why ever would I trust her again?" Dom says in response to Jeff saying he'll vote Dom out still because if he stays he's still with Daniele.

"You all know the other 5 people down there are completely useless, the odds of them doing anything are slim to none. I could either have played with them or with her. Now I'm not going to trust her, she just totally f'd me" Dom says

"Everyone knows this is my fault, it's 100% my fault, the whole world knows it's my fault." Dom says Dani is saying "She knows she has to win HOH or she's out."

"I can't imagine it, she's so stubborn, she's not the kind of person to admit she made a mistake." Brendon says

"Is there nothing that can be done to not vote me out?" Dom asks.

"She'd have to come up here and lay it all out 100%, everything she's done with the four of us and admit she screwed it up. Then there's a chance" Says Brendon

"There's no remorse for you from her." Jeff says "No acting at all, absolutely no remorse for you being a scapegoat."

4:12 PM BBT

"I'm willing to forgive and forget for her, if she tells me what she did and that she screwed up. If you can switch roles and get her out of the house then you can stay dude. The two of you in the house, that can't continue." says Jeff "Her mind is filled with a book of f*cking lies dude."

Rachel and Brendon explain that Daniele tried to get them to not trust each other, good thing Jeff came and talked ot them so they didn't back door him.

4:18 PM BBT

Meanwhile Kalia and Lawon are having their own truth session. She's telling him that she hasn't trusted him since Keith. She did whatever she had to do to protect him in the game, she's glad that they made it out of doubles, she's offering to work together still to get further than jury. "They are just going to pick us off. As soon as they realize that Dani was whispering they flipped out. As soon as they realized that they could make alliances they would have all of the power in the house."

4:22 PM BBT

"I've never felt bad about you, every time someone came to me I said that I trust you. I honestly did. Still in the back of mind I knew that you had my back, I'd like to still have you there. Have I heard that you threw my under the bus a bunch of times? Yes, but I knew to trust you." Lawon says

"I won't say I never did it but that's why we have to play together now. They will pick us off." Kalia replies

4:27 PM BBT

Rachel finally pipes up "We wanted to work with you, we wanted to build your trust, we want to make you trust us, for you to trust us it was a big deal, for you to go trust us was a big deal for you. And then you go work with Daniele? What does that say to us?"

3:35pm BBT Jeff and Brenden in HOH just talking a little about how people are acting. Dom comes up and they are talking about the pool games last night. Now to game talk. Dom says he likes both of them and he knows he is on his way out but he wants to clarify a few things. Dom says he never said he wanted to backdoor J&J. He said Jeff was acting weird and if Jeff was targeting him Dom would target Jeff but he never said backdoor. He wanted Lawon and Kalia put up Dom says he did throw the Veto and he thought they all understood this. Jeff says Dom should have come to him and talk and not assume the veto would be used. Dom said he thought Adam was the target not him. Jaff asks Dom why did Dani stop talking to me last week. Dom said he does not know what he problem was last week. Jeff said Dom was safe until all the weirdness started. Dom asks them do they think that it was Dom's idea to backdoor Jeff and Jeff says no we know whose idea it was and so does Dom. Jeff says just say it and DOm says I can not throw that person under the bus. Jeff tells Dom the truth will set him free. Dom will not admit that it was Dani. Jeff and Dom both admit earlier in the game that they wanted each other out.

Jeff says Dom should have come to him when "she" thought up the idea to backdoor Jeff. Jeff says Dom is an accesory. Dom says he does not want to throw her under the bus. Jeff says you are going home because of her, she used you, Dom says yes I know. Dom said she came to me last week and asked me to play with her and Dom said yes because he did not trust Adam. Brenden says they should not think final 6 until later. Dom said he did not trust them and Jeff said he does not play him. Dom said he was drug threw the mud by her. Jeff said Dom was ok with them until she wanted Jeff out and Dom should have come to him earlier and not now since his back is up against the wall. Brenden said if Dom would have come to them about her plans Dom would have been cool with them. Dom said he never went along with the backdoor plan and he can not control her. Dom said he told her it was a stupid plan, Brenden said he should have gotten off the sinking ship. Dom said Jeff was giving him dirty looks all week and Jeff says you are right. Jeff keeps saying Dom should have come to Jeff and told him about her plans. Brenden agrees that it was not Doms plan. Jeff said Dom should have stopped it, if someone was going to do that to Brenden he would tell him asap. Dom said he has no power and Jeff says he should have made power by saying something. Jeff says it was real and could have happened. Just a bunch of back and forth. Jeff said Dom should have come to talk to him and not an hour before the veto meeting. Dom said he knew the veto was not going to be used and did not think Jeff would ever go up. Brenden asks Dom what exactly did she say. Jeff cuts him off and Brendeon says she is like Dr. Will. Jeff says how in the world can I keep you in the game since you and her tried to get rid of me. Dom said he can not trust her now. Jeff said Dom got run over by her and Jeff said he would not talk to her at all. Dom said he has no one and all the newbies are worthless. Dom says he only could play alone, with the 4 or with Dani. Dom would not play with her now since she used him. Dom says she knows she has to win HOH and that she is fucked and is tryhing to pull the pawns with her. Jeff said he was willing to forgive and forget but not now. Dom says she knows she messed up. Rachel says we all like you DOm and wanted to keep you. Dom says so there is nothing I can do? Brenden says if she comes up and admits to everything then he would consider the option of keeping him. Jeff says there was no remorse when she was up there talking to the 4. Dom said she is stubborn. Jeff says he could not trust Dom now since this maybe another plan of hers. Dom said I am a strong person and could help you and Jeff said and you are a strong person that could be used against us. Jeff keeps asking Dom why did he not come to they about her plan to backdoor Jeff? Jeff says if Dom would have come to us we would have kept you. Dom says he did not think they would keep him over her.

Dom says he likes her and no one else is good to hang out with. Then he says Shelly is a snake. Lawon and Kalia and worthless. Dom says if he said something then she would be pissed and the 4 would not trust him 100%. O oo Dom finally said Danielle. He said he was not sure if they would stick with Dani of beleive Dom. Jeff said he is pissed that some one tried to get him out before jury. Dom said is there a chance for him? Brenden says they can not trust her now and how can they not know Dom will not go back with her. Jeff said Dani messed up and made a dumb move and Jeff does not want to make a dumber move by keeping him. Dom says how can I go back with her now that I know she is out the door soon. Jeff says if Dom is gone Dani will go back with them. He will not trust her but they can help each other. Jeff said Dom got fucked hard by Dani and both of them together is trouble. Jeff says Brenchel thought about back dooring Jeff since Dani told them Jeff was coming after them. Jeff says thank god he talked to Brenchel. Dom says he did not know Dani said that, he thought Jeff was just an obstacle.

Brenden starts with a lecture about going against one of their own and hopes dani is smart enough to stop it. Brenden says Dom got stuck holding the bag. Jeff asks why did she want me out so bad? Dom says because Jeff stopped talking game with her and she could just join up with the newbies. Jeff says if one of them got knocked out the 5th person could team up with the person who lost their partner. Dom says I thought I was teaming up with Dani and it was the 6 of them and did not know Dani was planning behind the 4's back. Jeff says be mad at her not us. Dom says he is. Jeff says he likes Dom but just can not trust now. Dom says as a game aspect he would not go with her but likes her as a person. Dom said he would get her out as soon as he could and Jeff says I can not beleive that.

Jeff goes to get a drink. Dom says to Brenchel yo it was the 4 of us and how can I throw you under the bus. Brenchel says Jeff knows everything. Dom did not know Dani was trying to put a wedge between the 4. Rachel says we can not get Dani out now so we have to get her closest allie out which is you. Brenchel and Jeff feel bad but they do not know if Dom would not go back to her. Now Dom says he would go after the floaters. Brenchel says Dani manipluated him. Brenden says Dani needs to go. Jeff says Dom and Dani should not have thoguth about the back dooring and that they had the perfect set up since it was the six of them and Dom and Dani are good with the newbies.

Brenden says Dani was pushing BIG TIME about getting Jeff out the morning of the POV. Dom says he did throw the POV with the letters. He waited to see how many letters Jeff had and matched him so he would not win. Brenden says it does not matter now. Dani messed up pushing for Jeff and wanting Dom/Adam to win POV so they had to come off the block. Dom said well if I was with thaty plan I would have tried haarder at the POV. Brenden said Dani is a great talker and she gets that from her dad and can convince people do things that are not real. Dom says he is not stupid and would not go back to her. Just the same thing over and over.

Dom says well if the plan went through and Jeff left and Dom told then Dom would have been fucked. Jeff said Dani did the Jedi mind trick on him. Now the are questioning him about other people. Dom says he hates throwing people under the bus. Dom starts telling them about how kalia thinks she is in with Jordon and the newbies. Kalia wanted Jeff out because then she could play with Jordon. Dom says Kalia and Dom both told Dani it was too early to get Jeff out.

Dom just keeps saying he would not go with Dani again, he said he would go after the dumb people. Jeff said they had that plan and Dom messed up.

4:37 PM BBT

"I knew one vote was from me and I kept wondering who the other vote was. For some reason Shelly kept popping in my head. I am currently playing this game by myself. I did what I had to do to buy us one more week..... In all honesty, despite the antithesis to who I am being the underdog is the best place to be right now." Kalia says

"They think we hate each other right now. No one will suspect us. They tell me all teh time not to trust you." Lawon says

"I know, they are telling you not to trust me. It's her you can't trust, she's playing the game so long." Kalia says (referring to Dani)

Dani comes in and says that she needs to have company as it's really awkward with them upstairs and Jordan and Adam talking about mosh pits outside.

Dani is afraid that Dominic will say something that will get someone else in trouble. He knows he's going home and nothing he can say is fix it so he may as well say it all.

4:30pm BBT Dom still up in HOH trying to get them to keep him. Dom says he would not go back with her and Jeff says how do we know that for sure. Dom says no one else knows about the back door plan and they 3 say everyone knows. Rachel says Dani is ridiculous blamimg brenchel for her and dom teamimg up. Jeff says it was the 6 of them all summer and Dani ruined it. Jeff told everyone lets get to jury together. Jeff keeps saying Dom should have come to them about the plan.

Dom says put yourself in my shoes Jeff, if I said something all the others would have been pissed and would not have played with me. Jeff says yea I get it but you got fucked. Dom said he did not know Dani or watch her season. Rachel says Dani stuck with Nick in her season and used him and did not even vote for him to stay. Jeff says Dom is tainted and why would he bang with someone with STD's. They all laugh but then say remember this is on the internet and Dom does not have STDs. They all keep saying they like Dom but they can not trust he will not go back with Dani at some time..........

4:47 PM BBT

Jordan comes in the room and asks where everyone was, she was outside talking to Adam about relationships. "He's really romantic!" she chirps. 4 people stare at her like she's an idiot. Rachel wanted to trust Dani but she can't.

Lawon, Dani and Kalia talking about who to trust who not to trust in the house.

4:45pm BBT Dom says Dani is the one who wanted this not him. Dom says if I do not have a chance I am not going to sit here and beg. Jeff says you are not begging and this is the first step and you never know until you hear your name. Rachel says so you would put Dani up and Dom says yes if you told me to and Rachel says no who would you put up and Dom says Shelly and a newbie. Jordon comes in and Jeff leaves with her. Brenden tells Dom he has good points but the 4 of them have gotten this far and he can not blame Jeff for feeling the way he does. Rachel said Dom and Dani were golden in the middle until all this and Rachel likes Dom and maybe it was her idea for Dani to work with him and Brenden says no it was Dani and Rachels idea and Rachel wants to work with people who are good competitors. Brenchel wanted him there and Dom is fun but it hurts her what happened. Dom says he got with a player that did them wrong and now he is out the door. Rachel says she wants to beleive him but just is not sure. Brenden says as long as both of them are int he house Dani will be in his ear. Rachel says what would you do if you wre us, Dom says he wold be stuck between a rock and a hard place and he would think the person would go after Dani. Dom is just trying to sell himself. Say things over and over.

5:01 PM BBT

Adam saying that he knew something was messed up. He knew Dani and Dom were trying to figure out how to get him out in place of Dom. Jeff says they have to get the entire house against her.

"Dick wouldn't have done this." Jordan theorizes "She always thinks she's in the final, that's why she wants the jury votes."

5:00pm BBT Brenchel telling Dom too much. Basically they did not get the warm and fuzzies with Dani last night. dani is angry and not remorseful. She is angry with herself but will not admit it so she is angry with Brenchel. The only reason she can come up with wanting Dom in the game is because she wasted time on Dom all week trying to get him on their side. Dom said he is geting fucked front and back since he was with Dani and threw the Veto. Dom said he had no other person to play with.

Jeff and Jordon outside on the BY couches. Jeff is telling Jordon all what happened upstairs. Adam comes outside and Jeff says all is good. Jeff says he is rolling with Adam. Jordon says they are trying to get Jeff out next week. Jeff says Danielle. Adam says yes it is obvious. Adam says Dom knows he is leaving and Dom needs to tell Adam stuff on his way out. Jeff tells Adam moved up the chain and if Jeff goes home he wants Adam to work with Jordon. Adam says you are not going home. All 3 talking about the plan to back door Jeff. Jeff tells Adam dont say anything. Adam says he is with them and honored he did not go home week 2.

Back in the HOH...rehashing the same story of back dooring Jeff and that Dani said she was controlling Dom and why should they keep Dom since he can be controlled. Dom says I know now and I would not let that happen again. Dom says if next week is endurance I can help you. Brenden says how can we trust that. Rachel says Dani and the newbies would be in here ear about putting the couples out. Rachel says what happened if it came down to a 4 and 4 vote it would be up to me. Rachel says I can not go angainst my alliance but Jeff said Dom made the first step.

Dom says Shelly is a player and he wants her out. Dom said Shelly told him she would not put J&J up and would put Brenchel up. Rachel says she knows Shelly is plotting and Shelly is trying to get Porshs on her side.

5:08 PM BBT

Jeff wants to go talk to Kalia and Lawon, they may be turning on us right now (little do you know Jeff - ZuZu) and we should let them know what Daniele did to Dom so they don't get taken in by her. "It's hard to cut people out that you like."

Rachel is hearing from Dom about how Shelly needs to get picked off, and has to go. "If Shelly were to win she'd put us up." Rachel says. "I don't know, Jordan's working her." Brendon replies.

Outside Jordan yelps "There's ants in my shoes! oooh!"

5:10pm BBT Still up in HOH, Dom says the newbies are sheep being herded. Rachel says it is a risk keeping him and Dom says I understand but it could be a reward too. Dom goes downstairs.

Brenden tells Rachel she says too much and he does not want the entire house against them like last season. Brenden says now Rachel wants to keep Dom. Brenden being sarcastic saying oh Dom is a nice guy and we should keep him and he wont backstab us. Brenden says this is why you can not talk game when I am not here. Talk goes to Shelly and how she is plotting. Brenden says Rachel needs to talk to Shelly and reassure her of everything. Brenchel goes downstairs.

5:15pm BBT Dani, Kalia and Lawon in Have not room. (new recruits?)

Jeff and Brenden outside on couches talking about Shelly. Jeff says Shelly is just playing it up with the newbies and that Shelly tells them eberything.

Adam talking to Jeff and Brenden about working out.

Whispering going on in the have not room. kalia says the only reason she is ok with Jeff is because he said sorry after their arguement. Kalia now making fun of Rachel. Dani laughs. Not much game talk. Just nasty talk about other houseguests.

5:15 PM BBT

Kalia imitates Rachel "Why are you all so mean to me? Can you teach me how to Dougie? Can you teach me how to be a pron star so I won't be broke when Brendon dumps my ass."

Daniele says that Rachele was doing her toes nails the other day and she was holding the nail polish in between her toes - who does that? She also digs at her calluses and clips her toenails as they fly across the room.

They try to figure out what the backyard grass is made out of. Little rubber balls underneath. Says Dani.

5:17 BBT

Kalia, Lawon and Dani Brenchel and J?J and Shelly bashing, talkin how gross Rachel is because she held Danis nail polish with her toes, doggin on her digging on her caliouses,yuk, Dani whispering now something about backdooring

5:20pm BBT Dani wonders if Dom is upstairs still. Kalia says she thinks he would have found her. Lawon leaves. Dani questioning Kalia about who she told what. (Dani is trying to cover her tracks). Kalis thinks for a minute and just says some random stuff. Kalia and Dani says Dom is saying too much in front of people. Dani said it would suck if Dom left and Dani was hung out to dry. Kalia says she is in the same position and Dani says I am a bigger target. Lawon comes back to report that everyone is downstairs but he does not see Dom. They wonder where he is. Brenden and Shelly talking about what happened in HOH.

Im out someone take over.

Dani asking Kalia if had said anything to anyone else about the backdoor thing,trying to school Kalia that you cannot say anything about that to them in other words it will come back on her, Kalia has passed on that info but playing coy to Dani that she hasn't said anything to them that would be detrimental,

dani going on and on about how she is NOT STUPID and how STUPID they are, on and on, Lawon walks in and says he was gonna wait to go to the John as someone did a number 2 in there, Rachel playing stupid on how to run the washing machine and really laying it on thick because it is bringing her lots of laughs and attention. Shelly schooling her on how to work the machine, then Lawon musta joined cause out of nowhere i hear him say ok Brendon who gonna do the laundry at your house,lots of laughing, and then Rachel tells the tale of Brendon using dish soap in the wash machine and how that will make lots of suds.

Camera back on Kalia and Dani, whispering about Shelly, but it is hard to hear of course because Dani is mouthing and whispering and how Shelly f'd her cause she cannot tell whether she is sincere or not, and Rachel and Brendon told Shelly stuff that prolly Shelly repeated and it got Dani in hot water, and Kalia says that is the thing about Shelly is she is sneaky and who knows who she is with. Dani acting down right pissed that J/J Brenchel well and everyone else is not so hot on her right now, and Dani says they are not here to win, just to have their dream vacations and wedding, Dom walks in and they try to get info out of him, and he really disses Daniele and says "I do not want to talk to anyone right now", then Dani says to Kalia "you have nothing to worry about cause you didn't do this, I did and they (Brenchel) don't know that (yes they know Kalia knew about the back door)

Cameras have switched to the guys and they are going over what they had said to Dom, and that he gets it because he knows after that talk that he screwed up big time, lots of groveling and Adam is there listening, I think they are repeating the story for Adam. There is no hope for Dom

Dom was really cold to the girls when he came in the room and they tried to get info, they Dani and Kalia said "Are you alright ?" and that is when he said no and I anm gonna work out, "I don't want to talk to anyone"( So it would appear that dani's mouth has overridden her ass,lol)

Porsche and Rachel doing workouts, stretching, and I think Dani in the kitchen acting like nothing has ogne on. Rachel and Porsche start to do a little whisper and we get music, but only for a sec

Lawon in storage with Dani and evidently although I did not see it Dom must be acting pissed, cause Lawon was telling Dani in the storage,"what is wrong with him he was throwing stuff around and acting weird",not sure they were talkin about Dom, but prolly, they mostly all are in the kitchen making food, of course Kalia is saying "Well I have never been a zuccini person" ( funnI thought she had never met a food she didn't like, sorry,lol)

Kalia is going on and on about some place that is vegetarian that she loves, she adores it, she goe all the time, they are zeroing in on the pic wall on Kalia pic,lol wonder why, Dani jsut standing there watching, Dani did say before her and Kalia left the lounge room that she Dani is really nervous, that she has a lot to be nervous about and that Kalia has no worries ( I would dissagree) Noone is talking to Dani at all, it is hilarious, they are cooking , camera switching to Brandon but not a word bein said, oh now a long shot and I see it is just Brendon and Dani but not a word bein daid

Archived