7/26 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Dom doing crunches on the weight bench Porsche and Rachel same doing their stuff, Dani still just looking around the kitchen while Brendon silently cooks, Rachel gets called to the dr, then I hear someone yell "Jeff is Americas player"

Now it is Kalia and Dani in kitchen, and Dani is saying if it does come back to her about the back door plan she has the perfect thing to cover, but I cannot tell what that cover plan is because Dani is whispering

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani is now trying to tell Kalia that she is guilty by "associasion", and when it gets down to it they will keep Dani , and Dani says he's going, Kalia is trying to reassure her that she will be safe regardless of all that has gone on the last cpl days. Endurance wise Kalia starts to say something then starts making a lot of noise, ok endurance wise she kalia cannot beat the boys, but Dani says that she is not afraid of endurance, they are making so much noise,then Dani strokes Kalia ego sayin she did good on the bananna, maybe she is trying to get Kalia to win and do her dirty work, Dani says that usually endurance is geared towards the girls

Kalia says everyone thinks she is super weak, and Dani says "Oh I know" and Kalia, then in walks Brendon and Kalia sarts talking about weight watcher points( Kalia is soooo annoying)

Kalia blowin smoke up Jordans buns tellin her how good she worked out, then Porsche says Rachel is training her, I think they were doing Yoga, Dani just sittin there looking at what is going on with a snotty look on her face

Oh and of course Kalia has to start talkin about HER roomie makes the BEST mexican food as Porsche said she was makin refried beans, Kalia always has a story about her friend and their friends

they made a really yumy looking pizza, and then Dani has to put in that it is not real sausage, but they all say it tastes good, then Shelly comes in and says Dani looks like a 60's person, like from "hair",

just a bunch of eatin and talkin going on right now, Kalia talking with a mouth full of food, trying to figure out how to get a volley ball game going, Adam is saying use shoe strings, then they go in to Kriss Kross and wearing clothes backwards

now its onto egg white oh and they are sooo good for you, on and on, and now Kalia can only eat scrambled eggs

talkin about a Nelly song now, we are gonna get music if they dont stop, Now Dani trying to get info from Adam wanting to know if someone was yelling out there and Adam said no that was Dom cause he is lifting heavy weights without a spot. Adam is leaving

Oh here we go on all the calories that was in the pizza, the fat the salt and how bad it is for you, Dani says she could not bring in a lot of her vitiams, trying to figure out some rythem game they used to play, believe me they do not have it right

OMG they were just talking about how Kalia was gonna tell Jordan something cause it would not bother her if she told jeff that her Kalias feelings were hurt, then in walks someone and bam Kalia says something else, then when they leave Kalia says "See how good I am at switching my talk?"

Dani asks Lawon about something about Dom, and Lawon says "I don't know what is wrong with him", "but he is really pissed" Dani says she will not try to talk to him until he comes to her (that may be never,lol)

In walks Jeff, Dani says you still workin out, and Jeff says something but I could not catch it cause Lawon is chomping

God Lawon smacks

Everyone left the kitchen so a big gabfest in the BY

Talkin about Bruce Jenner and about his bad face lifts and his new haircut, and they cannot believe he is the Kardashians stepdad

Brendon and Dani chit chatting in a friendly manner but not about anything but the yard furniture, Dani is saying they just change the cushions from season to season, but not give new furniture

The guy comes on and says you are not allowed to talk about production and they give the voice a lot of crap

Adam talking about Donna in 90210, no gabreiella carteres, and her fake boobs, and how she was 30 something by the time they got to college yrs in the show

Adam says they were in high school for he is giving the time frames, (listen I know this showbigtime)

talking Brian Austin Green is a jew and married to megan Fox, noone seems to know who she is and Dani says she is her lesbian crush, and she is a "dirty girl"

talking about Americas palyer in Danis season, and asking if she was surprised that Eric had nipple rings? They made him put a shirt on for the cast pic because of the nipple rings, asking how long he dated that girl, noone is answering

Kalia trying to talk to Dom in shower and then I heard her say "Daniele is really scared" then she left to pee, now coming out, hope I can hear what they say

He is trying to repeat what went on up in the hoh, and Kalia says you know they are gonna tell you that stuff right, Dom going on and on, (he needs to shut up) D"om says he is tired of all of it, and he is tired of not ever have gotten a chance and he had nothing and he never had a chance to play in here, who knows he says, Kalia agreeing, and she is saying I don;t want you to go Dominic, you are my friend, and he says he is angry and it was never ever a level playing field, and it was not fair casue you walk in here and it is 8 on 6 and ppl were sooo intiidated that they ran right to the vets, and then Kalia says youtry to have friendships and play the game but noooo youcannot do that, and the minute that ppl don't need you any more they aren't your friends anymore, he says it is what it is.

Hopefully when they get out of there ppl will see that it was not as bad as they think. Kalia says she doesn't know why ppl get sooo afraid, Kalia saying says she has heard things they have said about her , she must be talking about Brenchel J/J, they are singing the blues, but come on it is Big Brother. The more and more he is there, then I couldnt hear what he said, it is soooo hard to take a stand and play without putting yourself out the door, and that was his fatal flaw (oh no, that would be listening to Dani so soon)

Dom calling Dani, and tells her she is good, he did not sell her out about her plans, and she wants to know what they were talking about and he is telling her what they said and she wants to know and he says I am not upset with you, but she is pushing him to tell her what they said, but he won't tell her, then he is going on in general, why he is not staying and they know it wasn't him and who it came from and jeff and Brendon were the ones who told him he was with her and now he is gone, and that they cannot trust him ever again, and now he is too big of a threat, but he also is telling Dani that Jeff says he can forgive and forget because Dani is still in their alliance, so he did not give her up that way, but he is not telling her the whole shebang, he says he did not sell her out and does not want her to think anything bad, and he is over it, and the disadvantage of the whole game this season, she is looking relieved

He says but there is alot more to it then what happend this week cause what am I to you guys but just a pawn, and he says one of many, and everyone in the house is spinless, you can tell he is bitter,and he says they have messengers all day long telling them what is going on in hte house(sorry but this is Big Brother) Dani tried to tell him a minute ago that she feels terrible and it is all her fault and she feels really bad, Dom says I legitimately do not want to talk to or hang out with anyone in here any more, and he says Shelly is the leader of the pack (not) Dani is saying I hope you know that I wanted to get all of them out with you I hope you believe me, and he asks if they are cool outside of there and will they kick it in vegas, and he believes she is sincere, then he asks for a hug, Dom is sooo sad and bitter says he just wants to go shoot pool cause that is all he can win in there is pool or something like that

Now Dani saying that there is no chance and that they know it is her Dani and she doesn't get how it is coming back on her cause she is and was trying to help them, she has said it a million times, she is trying to make Kalia think she is in the right, and she says maybe I will put them up and make a big move cause she is over it and her friends and family will be saying she is wrong and she does not want to be in celebrity rehab with these ppl whether or not she wants to win, Kalia is mocking J/J and then Dani is saying they do not want to be here but just for a vacay, and that is not Big Brother, and they should not want to play that way for vacays and weddings, kalia says it is not a lay down or a sit down it is a game (that is ridiculous coming form her) Dani says she is 100% guilty for Doms demise, then Kalia kisses her ass and says it is their Brenchesl J/J 's fault too, now Dani is sayin she will win HOH and put one of them up and give a huge speech, now saying she is relaly nervous about having 3 ppl against her and it scares her, and she is not like Brenchel walking around here going to win everything, she knows she canoot win eveyrthing, now Kalia saying Porsche is useless

Dani says she has to watch out for Adam, and that Lawon will not put them up, he will not, Dani says she doesn;t care if it is endurance she can beat Lawon, Dani says Brendon has said that if he doesn't win hoh this week he wants to go and Dani will be happy to do thaqt for him, and make a speech when she does it, Kalia says she HATES them (Brenchel) Dani says if I turn on them next week I know I will go home and no shot to win, so it willbe a choice, and they will come after her every week and if she sends Rachel home Rachel WILL win and will send her home

Dani says if I give them one week whos to say they will keep their deal? Kalia really blowing smoke up Danis whoo Ha

(I am getting frustrated with Kalias mentality about J/J and Brenchel doing summer camp)

Dani gives a big sigh and says I don't know what to do

Dani is saying that the hardest thing for her to do this time around is coming back into the house to prove a point,she came in the house this season just to prove a point that "I got robbed" my season and I came in here to prove it.

Kalia says to Dani then why dont you create an atmosphere of calling ppl out and making ppl lives miserable, then Dani says she does not dislike Jeff but she came to play and now she thinks noone is playing but her( is Dani smoking crack?)

they are going over scenerio after scenerio and going into whisper mode, so it is hard to hear

Kalia is like going on and on about how she told the newbies that blah blah, its a bunch of bull what she is sayin, Dani says she is sooo afraid that after that that Rachel will come back and win, and then Kalia says I dont think you will be able to put them up thurs or fri, and maybe she should throw the hoh, then Dani says they are not gonna give her a shot a chance

they are whispering and making noise, and Dom said they said she Dani was just using him but Kalia said she told him that was not entirely true, Dani whining that she cannot do anything but let them trash talk her, then Kalia says maybe you just have to lay low until you can strike

Kalia said when it gets to they are all in jury she will give the speech hey would you like to jsut get it on now instead of just laying around getting picked off one by one?? she is acting soooo tuff

You guys, my arm is getting tired,I gotta take a break,someone else pick it up

Dom is being a butt, sayin Let's sing, and we get music, God the chomping is unbearable

Dom thre chomping and slurping is sooo disgusting, music again

Kalia so out of breath from jsut going up the spiral stairs to the hoh to use the john, Porsche fixing up after her shower

Kalia starts singing how she hates this place then says "oh" like I'm not supposed to do that

now Kalia outside as friendly as pie talking about all she knows aobut jersey shore, this girl knows soooo much aobut everything, really giving some commentary

(I really am out kids, working early in the am and dbl too, so will not be back till thurs am)

8:42 BBT

Kalia and Shelly have been talking game outside. They've also been hogging the BY, as anyone who comes outside, they ask to give them a few more minutes. All feeds on them.

Both women are trying to trust the other and asks to tel the truth. Shelly is trying to give Kalia advice, telling her to be careful with the people she's close to.

Shelly keeps telling Kalia is she hears that Kalia has mentioned something they're talking about... And Kalia says she won't. Kalia says isn't Dani a good player to work with and Shelly says if Dani doesn't win HOH next week, she's out.

Kalia says she has said some things in the house to see if it would be repeated. She says Dani seems to be the only one she can trust right now. She doesn't know what to do (about Dani). Shelly says if Kalia is playing with Dani next week, they'll both be on the block.

8:48 BBT

Shelly says she wouldn't vote for Dani to win the game b/c of the blatant lies she's told. Kalia says isn't that more of a reason to take her to F2 and Shelly says no, b/c of the lies.

Inside, Jeff is telling a story about him and Jordan, saying Jordan never has cash on her, especially for taxi rides. He doesn't mind paying, but it drives him crazy that she doesn't care cash. Adam, Lawon, Dom, Porsche, Jeff and Jordan in the kitchen/dining room area.

8:53 BBT

Kalia tells Shelly that she told Dani if Kalia was just a pawn in her whole game, that she would go off on Dani and said she'd be worse than Dick. Shelly asks if Dani made a F2 deal with her and Kalia says no and Shelly says Dani offered her F2.

Jeff wants to go outside and Adam says he was yelled out when he tried. Jeff opens the door and Shelly tells Kalia to just let them come out. Jeff and Adam come out for a smoke.

(Nothing much going on - I'm out for now.)

Archived