Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

BB 13 - Questions, Theories, Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

moonltnite

moonltnite

• Pip
  • 9 posts
So.... let me see if I've got this right....

9/7 - We see eviction of Kalia or Porsche, an HOH competition, nominations and maybe a POV.

9/8 - We maybe have the POV (if not on 9/14), then eviction of one of the final four, and then Part I of the final HOH competition (with the final 3)

9/11 - No show - due to special on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11

9/14 - The finale - with the final HOH competition completed going down to the final two players - then the voting for the winner.

Is this what everyone thinks? Sure seems to me they should have done another double eviction sooner, so the final five going down to final two didn't have to be so compressed into 3 episodes.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,612 posts

Don't know if anyone asked this.........so the feeds will be blacked out, but what about Showtime BBAD? Hmmmmm..... :animated_scratchchin:

The may or may not block the feeds. I think times they have done that before people cancelled their feeds sooooooooo who knows.

vyvashuss44

vyvashuss44

• Pip
  • 147 posts

So.... let me see if I've got this right....

9/7 - We see eviction of Kalia or Porsche, an HOH competition, nominations and maybe a POV.

9/8 - We maybe have the POV (if not on 9/14), then eviction of one of the final four, and then Part I of the final HOH competition (with the final 3)

9/11 - No show - due to special on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11

9/14 - The finale - with the final HOH competition completed going down to the final two players - then the voting for the winner.
CBS is saying its a LIVE EVICTION on Wednesday and another eviction on Thursday...I'm guessing there will NOT be any of the comps cause thats more of the "fast foprward" twist...I'm thinking its another nomination and then a vote and then the satrt of the 3 wasy comp...we also have to see Shelly going to the JH...I thik CBS got F'd by the 10 year anniversay thing and now has to cram stuff into this week and the show the comps for f2 on thursday...I know that there are tickets for the 9/8 LIVE show, well a waiting list at least...very confusing, maybe CBS is confused too! LOL

Is this what everyone thinks? Sure seems to me they should have done another double eviction sooner, so the final five going down to final two didn't have to be so compressed into 3 episodes.

I'm SURE both Wednesday and Thursday are LIVE EVICTIONS...after that its anybody's guess!!

Draehs

Draehs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
HG.......Days....HoH.....PoV....Nomd..Have...Have not....SwPoV...SP...returned...vote agst....vote for...lost PoV...lost HoH...Evicted....BONUS...vts 2 win....run - up..Winner............Score.....Rank
Adam.......58.5.....10.......20......-15.......4..........-1.............6............0............0..............-2.............9......... -14..........-20.......... 0.............0...................................................................55.5........2
Brendon...30.75.....0.......30......-10.......4...........-1.............0...........0...........10.............-10............3...........-2...........-10.........-20...........3....................................................................26.75.......7
Cassie........15.......0........0........-5........0..........-2..............0...........0............0..............-9.............0............0............-4..........-10............0....................................................................-15........13
Daniele....41.25....20........0.......-5........2.......... -1.............0...........0.............0.............. -3............2......... -6..............0..........-10...........5...................................................................45.25.......4
Dick...........4.5.......0........0.........0........1...........0..............0...........0............0................0.............0............0.............0..........-10...........0.................................................................... -4.5.......12
Dominic...20.25.....0.......10......-10........1..........-1.............3............0............0..............-7.............1...........-2............-6..........-10...........0..................................................................-0.75.......11
Jeff..........41.25....10......20......-10........4..........-1.............3...........0.............0..............-3.............2.......... -12.........-12.........-10...........2...................................................................34.25.......6
Jordan......51.75....10.......0.......-15.......3...........-2............3............0............0.............. -3............ 5..........-16..........-18.........-10...........9..................................................................17.75.......8
Kalia.........50.2......20......0........-10.......3..........-2............0............0............0.............. -4.............4..........-12.......... -12.........-10.......... 9.................................................................36.25........5
Keith.........9.75......0.......0.........-5........1............0...........0............0............0.............. -6.............4...........-2.............-2..........-20..........0.................................................................-15.25......14
Lawon......30.75......0.......0.........-5........2..........-2............0............0............0...............-6.............0...........0.............-10.........-10..........2....................................................................1.25......10
Porsche.....58.5......10.....20.......-20........2..........-1...........6............0............0................-5.............6.........-10...........-14...........0............2...................................................................54.5.......3
Rachel.......58.5.....30......20.......-25........4.........-1............6............0............0............... -2............10........-12...........-10............0...........5...................................................................83.5.......1
Shelly........46.5......0.......0........-15........2..........-3............0...........0............0................-3...........15......... -10...........-18.........-10..........0....................................................................4.5........9
Pts............0.75......10.....10........ -5........1.........-1............3.........5 :: 2........10...............-1............1...........-2.............-2..........-10......2/5/3/7/3........2...........10.........15

Detailed Bonus talk:
When someone manages to stay off the block after 4 nominations, they will earn two bonus points. For each recurring nomination
they manage to stay off the block, they will receive 2, then 3 pts, then 4,5 etc. For example: Kalia who stayed off the
block for 6 nominations in a row (without GK affects) earned 2+3+4 pts (safe cerimony #4,5,6)= 9 bonus Pts. This last till final 3. Also those that mangae to win HoH 2 or more times in a row, receive 5 bonus pts , then 10, 15, etc. For example: If someone won 4 HoH's in a row
they would get 5 + 10 + 15 = 30 bonus points. Since less competitors compete in PoV usually, only 3 pts are rewarded before combo
starting at 3, then 6, 9, etc. For example: Crazy James who won 3 vetos in a row received 3+6+9= 18 bonus points. This includes only
the PoV's they played in, for instance, brittany would have received 18 bonus pts as well. Individual luxery competitions reward 7 pts
per win and luxery competitions won by a group effort, each member recives 3 pts. Low pts for luxery because they are not game
changing other than sociably. This does not include America choice luxeries or everyone wins luxeries or Pandoras Boxes. first evicted gets a double loss
NOTE*** IT LOOKS PRETTIER IN EXECEL BUT THIS IS ALL I COULD FIGURE OUT AND IT WOULDNT LET ME ATTACH IT. :P ENJOY.

Key: SwPoV:: Saved with Power of Veto
SP:: Special Power

ALSO: Please understand that creating a strategical based point system as well is impossible to not be opinionated and unbiased. Since the HG strategies are viewed by every veiwer differently, so creating a system for points based on their strategical moves is impossible. This point system is based only on fact and statistics and success. Stuff such as nominations/HoH/PoV wins and losses, votes casted against you, votes casted for you, and other comps you win. I Also created the bonus system as unbiased as possible, in hopes to give certain players that do defy certain statistics and probability extra credit. I tried to make the points ranges not too long (when I first created this, I had cases where Adam porsche and Rachel had A LOT more points than anyone, and by making my changes, I scrunched the points closer together to make it more 'successfulish'.) so I made each day in the house worth .75 pts instead of 1, evictions -10 instead of -15, winning +15 instead of 25, HoH/PoV wins +10 instead of +15, Have nots/Haves -1/+1 instead of 3/-3 and loses -2 instead of -5. Let me know what you think :P ^__^

EDIT: FINALLY got it to post right :P, I had to put the periods inbetween the scores because the post kept deleting my spaces

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,810 posts
Note: It is impossible to win HoH 4 times in a row. In fact, it is only possible to win HoH back-to-back at the very end of the season, because the outgoing HoH is always ineligible to play until we reach the Final 3.

It may still need tweaking, since Cassie is coming in dead last, behind Dick, who was only there for 4 days.
And I'm not sure how you came up with the figures in your "Days" column, since Double eviction was day 55 and last night was day 69.

Draehs

Draehs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Note: It is impossible to win HoH 4 times in a row. In fact, it is only possible to win HoH back-to-back at the very end of the season, because the outgoing HoH is always ineligible to play until we reach the Final 3.

It may still need tweaking, since Cassie is coming in dead last, behind Dick, who was only there for 4 days.
And I'm not sure how you came up with the figures in your "Days" column, since Double eviction was day 55 and last night was day 69.

You are right, I almost just left Dick completely out of the Picture. The thing that offsets Dick is the fact he was evicted without being nominated so didnt receive the negative points he would have for being nominated, and he didnt get the negative points he would have received for votes being cast against him. Also, as for the days, each day the HG remain in the house, they earn .75 of a pts. I reduced it down from 1 pts per day because it caused the totals to be too far spread out. Also, Adam, Porsche, and Rachel have already been rewarded the 75 days because they are guaranteed to be there at the end. One more thing, The "Win HoH in a row" thing regards to the competitions they play in. Rachel and Daniele, for instance, both won two in a row this season (Rachel -> Jordan -> Rachel) (Daniele -> Kalia -> Daniele) Thanks for the input!

GreatSaltLuke

GreatSaltLuke

• Pip
  • 1,135 posts
Wow, your system has Rachel really decimating all competition! That's my girl Posted Image

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,810 posts

You are right, I almost just left Dick completely out of the Picture. The thing that offsets Dick is the fact he was evicted without being nominated so didnt receive the negative points he would have for being nominated, and he didnt get the negative points he would have received for votes being cast against him. Also, as for the days, each day the HG remain in the house, they earn .75 of a pts. I reduced it down from 1 pts per day because it caused the totals to be too far spread out. Also, Adam, Porsche, and Rachel have already been rewarded the 75 days because they are guaranteed to be there at the end. One more thing, The "Win HoH in a row" thing regards to the competitions they play in. Rachel and Daniele, for instance, both won two in a row this season (Rachel -> Jordan -> Rachel) (Daniele -> Kalia -> Daniele) Thanks for the input!

No problem.

For HoH, you may wish to consider incorporating a percentage element, such as "Daniele won 2 out of the 3 HoH competitions she took part in", to offset not only ineligibility due to being the outgoing HoH, but also the Golden Key factor.
And, as the houseguests each year are abundantly apt to point out, every subsequent HoH and PoV competition is greater in importance than the previous ones, so perhaps you should weigh in points based on which week it is.

Just something to think about. (Statistics can be fun!)

Draehs

Draehs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

No problem.

For HoH, you may wish to consider incorporating a percentage element, such as "Daniele won 2 out of the 3 HoH competitions she took part in", to offset not only ineligibility due to being the outgoing HoH, but also the Golden Key factor.
And, as the houseguests each year are abundantly apt to point out, every subsequent HoH and PoV competition is greater in importance than the previous ones, so perhaps you should weigh in points based on which week it is.

Just something to think about. (Statistics can be fun!)

The Golden Key twist sure stuck a wrench in this design that would otherwise work well for other seasons, esspecially for Daniele and Porsche. When it comes to the Percentage element, the only reason I wouldnt implement that is because it would cause slanted results. Those that make it to final 6 for instance, would exponentially have greater points than those evicted earlier based on comps. Like If I gave a 1 pt increase times the week # added to the pts theyd get for winning HoH, then someone who wins HoH at Final 3, would recieve 10-11 extra points than everyone else that didnt get to compete. I guess what Im trying to say, is it would create a little bias-ism for those that make it further, since say someone who makes it to final 7 or 8 winning most the comps, would still have less points for their efforts than say someone who won about half the comps as the person who came in 7th or 8th, yet still aquired more points for it. Im confusing my self with this all, but does that make sense?

One thing though, Since the ones who are evicted early on dont have the opportunity anymore to gain wins, then that alone offered to those that can compete that did make it further seems compensation enough. It just feels easier and more controlled to do without percent elements. LOVE your input, however! It could be interesting tweaking to do a little what you suggested though. maybe for bonus points?; for those that would win the final or final 2 HoH and PoV comps or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users