Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Here's Morty

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,700 posts
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I adore and applaud our Mods but it feels a lot more like home since Morty's back!
They really did you proud Morty! Work on feeling better and come back to us all as
soon as you're able! You're truly missed around here!

TV_Paige

ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts
Awesome Mortys back! party_smilie.gif awesome to have the best back, BB10 gonna be fun. keep well Morty!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear form you, Morty, and to here things are going good!

Stay strong and recover fast!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
So glad you get to go back home! biggrin.gif

genesleuth

genesleuth

• Pip
  • 35 posts
Welcome Home.
This site you created is awesome. Information and "friends." I would have been in the dark on BB if not for Morty's. I do not think there is anything quite like it on the internet and we will always be grateful to you. So come back online when you can and rejoin your family here. band.gif We will have a party for you

Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts
It's great to hear from you, Morty! I hope you are much better soon, and able to hang around. Morty's isn't the same without Morty! smile.gif

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Hope to see you soon!

SueZqueZ

SueZqueZ

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,181 posts
Glad to hear your home Morty and thank you, thank you, for this wonderful place!! Keep working on getting better and stronger and hope to see you posting soon.

And yes, Mods are keeping us on our somewhat best behavior... animated_bouncy.gif

tvrocks17

tvrocks17

• Pip
  • 369 posts
Glad too see you back Morty. Even though i haven't really gotten a chance too talk too you that much ive always enjoyed reading your BB pages from past seasons and i love it here. The mods are great and so is evreybody else. Hope too see you back too your usual self for BB10. party_smilie.gif

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
With an increasing number of inquiries as to what role Morty will be playing this season of Big Brother, and after having a lengthy conversation with him today, his participation will be limited because his recovery is ongoing and we donít want to jeopardize his health due to spending too much time on the site.

We will still be updating the page and will still rely heavily on our updaters. We may utilize more of a summary approach to the main Big Brother page as all of the information is usually found in the forums.

Morty may still find himself more able to participate and he is still behind the scenes keeping me inline and fixing some site issues. But, we want to take it one day at a time and taking it slow is the best approach. He is, after all, more important to many of us than Big Brother.

Iíll be here to keep the page updated with the help of everyone who always makes the forums a great place to be. Maybe even Morty will find himself updating.

I know many of you have looked forward to Morty being a bigger part of Big Brother, me included. But I will endeavor to keep everything running again this season; Iím not Morty, but I try to keep everyone informed as best I can.

Thanks to everyone who has always taken an interest in Mortyís recovery and wished him well.

Jem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users