March 16 - Live Feed Updates

9:40am BBT - we have trivia..... before that they showed josh and ryan in the bathroom and ryan asked josh what james told him he was going to do today.... josh said "the last thing he told me is what he told you he was going to do."(take ryan off and put up adam) ryan said "ok". Josh says "im going to take a shower."

TRIVIA

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:54am BBT- feeds up.... looks like ryan laid back down... adam and matt are still sleeping. sheila and josh in shower, sharon talking to them, sheila telling about her aunt who dated elvis for 48 hours.... james and chelsia in the kitchen, i couldn't hear what they were saying.... looked serious

10:11am BBT -- natalie, sheila, josh, james in kitchen.... sheila telling them this day is gonna be weird for me, she thinks it's her day to go.... james says really? you feel it? sheila says yeah i feel it in my gut.

10:13am BBT TRIVIA

10:15am - we are back.... sharon says good times in this house... sheila says very interesting.... sheila says she doesn't feel happy about it ... she asks josh if she should have her last meal, what should she eat for her last meal.... josh says ice cream... sheila says you think? with like a bunch of stuff on it, josh says at least ice cream.... sheila says thats probably why she had a nightmare last night because she ate ice cream before bed

adam is up.....everyone says good morning

josh pulls sheila aside and tells her nat has a plan to lock her in her room... couldn't hear the rest but as they walked back into the kitchen josh says "you need to take your game up a notch, you can do it"... sheila says just a notch?

sheila then tells adam about her nightmare.... they all went to vegas... nat got hit by a car.... adam was the only one who survived

10:22am... Matt now up, he tell sheila he heard about her dream...sheila says you survived.. matt says thats good news to wake up to.

chelsia adnd adam in the kitchen.... they look at each other and give each other a little grin (cuz tey know about matt?)

josh waiting in SR for sheila, she has to change her battery.... josh says he's glad sheila heard about them plotting against sheila, she says yeah i heard it... they haven't seen me mad... josh says we have never said anything bad about you.... sheila said she will be honest with him she was afaid of him, of her son seeing him go off on her

how dare she say "she needs to go" (nat said about sheila)

sheila says that nat is selfish, that even though she grew up in poverty, nat did to, but it shouldnt make you selfish... it should make you more giving.... she wont share her makeup with me, she wouldn't share ? with amanda.... why do you think i took that bottle of wine, look how she acts when liquor comes in this house

10:288 flames

10:29am - back to josh telling sheila if she stays on the block, he will vote her to stay, she says if she does she has visioned what she would say to them, that this was not a house decision

josh now slips about matt, but says james hasn't said anythng but if he does put matt up he will laugh his ass off....sheila asks him what he wants done....he goes on about last week and how the tables have turned this week and now this week its only matt and nat and ryan.... that he does'nt conider her on their side, and adam is always undecided.

they talk about what they think that ryan would do if they don't take him off the block.... sheila isn't sure, josh thinks that ryan would think she is still on his side

josh says that he would never put her up if he was HOH, sheila says that she is on his side, josh says she said that last week, she said that she is the only one who has fessed up to james... the other 3 havent

10:35am... sheila says that she has protected nat and now nat says its sheilas time to go? oh no its not... she doesn't have the choice.

josh says i think your coming off the block, sheila does not believe it... they leave the SR

josh is now in the SR with james telling him how sheila heard all of nats talk about sheila going and locking her in her room.....how sheila was ready to go off on nat and josh asked her not to..... james is so happy.... josh tells him that sheila will be on their side if he takes her off... he doesn't answer.... josh said i will keep talking to them... james says cool whatever.

10:43am - josh in bathroom with nat and tell her that sheila is pissed, she asks why cuz she thinks we are voting her off? i told her i was 50/50, thats the best i can do....,she just isn't good about being on the block, sharon says no shes not... josh says she is livid.... nat says if sheia doesn't go this week we need to get her out next week, just everybody do it, sharon and josh stay quiet.

10:45am - james/adam/matt in kitchen... no much talk going on.... james saying he cannot grow a beard... it only grows in certain spots.... he tried to grow a mustache but it looks like cat wiskers. james though about being a writer once so he could do see free shows, he could say he wrote for the rolling stones, he wouldnt have to pay to get in or pay for drinks.... he said he gave his first draft to someone in NY, they didn't say no but he didn't hear anything... it was just about partying. ryan just came in, its the boys club (or is it?)

10:50am - sheila just came out of DR and said its happening soon.... chelsia in the kitchen now and just a little chat about how many pairs of shoes james has now and shirts.

ryan/matt/james alone in kitchen now, just chatting about food..... josh comes walking thru and they comment on his gladiator shoes ... josh says im going to war...haha.

10:55am BB - james talking about some friend of his that works in some high end salon in new york.... josh comes in and telling everyone how sheila said "tonight is the night the lights go out in LA"... that she is not happy...... now josh is saying he couldnt have handled allison or amanda coming back in the house.

james is glad they got out the people they did.... girls in bathroom getting ready....

10:58am... flames for a few seconds.. they must have announced pov ceremony soon cuz when they came back everyone is out of the kitchen and scattered around getting ready

joh and ryan talking about sheila freaking out and how she is going to attack nat.... she is gonna go off, its a guarantee :furious3: .... that he asked her to wait till after the show.... ryan asks him what james is gonna do... josh says keep things the same... ryan are you sure? josh says it doesnt matter, your staying

josh in bathroom and mentions they were just told 5 minutes but around here that could mean anything

11:03am flames :furious:

11:06 am BBT: Looks like the house guests are on a HoH LD. They've all moved up to the HoH room to primp and get ready for the PoV ceremony.

11:05am... looks like everyone is in the hoh except matt, hes in the shower.... looks like HOH lockdown.... matt is now running up to HOH and we get flames again at 11:06am.

11:07am BBT - matt isn't in HOH he is in his room getting dressed.... everyone else in HOH. .... josh now running up stairs and is finally in HOH...girls in HOH bathroom getting ready.

nat curling hair and everyone else out in room talking about energy drinks. :food-smiley-005:

1:13am BBT - FLAMES

11:29am BBT -feeds are back and everyone is still in HOH room.... they are talking about a website that shows grose stuff like celebrity autopsy's..... james saw tupacs autopsy.... nat asks if he saw the one where the weightlifter's ass comes out..... matt is like what? she says he's lifting and his ass falls out, james says his intestines, his butt splits and instestines come out......

now they are talking about st patricks day.... james says at his friends bar they will hire a midget to dress up as a leprechaun and has a gold penis that shoots out lucky charms.

11:33am FLAMES :furious:

11:35am - feeds came on for a few seconds, and showed ryan and chelsia outside for a few seconds, then we got trivia

11:34 am BBT - FotH again... James was talking about some guy slicing himself with a samuari sword, then talk of weight lifers lifting weights and their muscles ripped off. Pretty greusome talk. Nat looks really pretty.

11:35 am BBT - Cams back on, HoH LD is over, they all head downstairs. Nat tells Sgeila she really likes the green thing she is wearing, Sheila is very pleasant and tells her "Thanks!". Ry opens the sliding glass door and asks if it is cold outside. Some folks head out to the BY. James is wearing bright purple pants and started running towards the LR area and then we get ... TRIVIA...

back at 11:34 am BBT - James was talking about www.rotten.com and all of the gory stuff on that sight... Nat said she has been there and recants some of the stuff she has seen on it (it is indeed a raunchy site)

12:21 pm BBT - Feeds up! Matt is on the block!

12:22 pm BBT - Nat is crying. Josh is talking to her and explaining there is a shift of power. James is talking to Matt. Matt asked when his decision changed. James is telling him. (Woooo Hoooo!)

12:27 pm BBT - Matt is having a pity party and trying to get party goers to join him. Matt - I just let everybody down, I am going away with nothing James - Don't look at it like that, you went away with 10G's Matt - but I made a promise to my mom that I would come home with something (don't make promises you can't keep loser!) Matt - why does Sheila get a second chance over me? She's done nothing! Nothing! James - why did Sharon get picked over me? It is the game. Nat is going after James. Josh is actually making sense and trying to calm her (it is working)

12:22pm BBT - james telling matt thath couldn't sleep a couple of nights ago and he decided that he had to put him up....that matt lied about voting him back in... matt said he never voted him back.... ryan says that you told me that sheila was a big threat

matt says you really want to vote your arch nemisis off half way thru the show huh... james says i don't see you as my arch nemesis... matt says america does

matt says he has to get 5 votes, its tuff to go 6-0. james says he thought he had the house but in all actuality people told him one thing.

matt said he just let everyone down.... james says what do you mean, matt says i promised my mom something now i wont win anything.... matt starts crying..... james says i made promises tooo, youll get 10 grand matt says that will pay my bills.... why does sheila get a second chance? she does nothing....james says why did sharon.... matt says sharon is a stronger player then sheila, i cant go up against ryan, i cant say anything bad about ryan

12:33 pm BBT - Matt walking through the house saying "You are atough kid, tough kid, stop crying!" She goes and blows his nose. Nat was in the room and tried to hug him and was apologizing and he told her he just wants to be alone and walked off. Matt went outside Adam asked if he was OK Matt said he was... Adam tells him it is tough...

1232 BBT Nat in bedroom talking to josh. Matty comes in.

Nat jumps up and goes to hug him. She's crying... HE"S CRYING.

"i'm so sorry matty"

matt "it's not your fault" <sort of pushes her away>.

she clings on. Continues sobbing about how he can't go.

He says it doesn't look good. Says he can't get josh. and can't get sharon cuz she's with josh. Asks her to please leave he wants to be alone. he is going to pack.

she says "don't pack matty".

he says he wants to be alone. she won't leave.

He walks out, you can hear him sniffling as he walks towards BY and says to self "stop crying. you're a tough guy".

(*** wow...just did NOT see Matt crying as an even remote possibility--chipmunk220)

12:32 - matt crying and telling nat that he cannot compete aganst ryan....nat says she is sorry, i will never play with anyone else again.... matt says he has to be alone and leaves.... as he walks into the kitchen he says to himself "get tuff kid, quit crying"... now he is back outside watching james and baller playing.... matt asks james if i get 3 can i do anything.... james says my mind is not made up... get the votes and come see me.... ryan knew where the votes were..... matt asks adam what do i have to do to get your vote... adam says this puts him in the middle

12:35 Matt James and Adam in BY....Matt asks Adam what he has to do to get his vote. Adam won't commit and says it's hard to be in the middle.

12:40 She, Ry, Matt and Nat in SpaRm and Sheila STILL complaining even tho she's off block. She's throwing Adam out there as bad guy. Nat crying again. Sheila keeps saying Sheila Cliches again....."How do you think I feel?" "I'm not gonna lie to you." "Let me tell you something."n "The thing is..." Sheila rehashing with Nat about how Nat wouldn't commit her vote to Sheila. (*Once again it's all about Sheila*)

Nat mad that James didn't stick to deal. she said that during HOH, her deal was that James would not backdoor her and Matt either.

Nat says no deals with anyone when she's HOH.

Matt, Ryan and Sheila together now. M saying he can't compete against ryan, hes the nicest guy in the house.

Nat joins. Nat saying he's [james] a hypocrite.

Nat says he knows who she's going after next week and she will be damned if she doesn't win hoh.

Sheila really thought if anyone got pulled off, adam would go up.

Nat crying and saying this decision is impossible... matty is the only one she feels she can trust

Nat saying she's probably going to be the only one to keep matty.

Archived