September 17 & 18 Live Feed Thread

Jem

3:45pm bbt (one last posting before the show)

still trivia, so I guess that's it before the show starts...

(FYI: I called Real Player a few minutes ago, and was told they would have the feeds open to show after the finale. I questioned him about it... I'm doubtful, but I'll turn my feeds on after the show and check... if this thread can be left open just in case? otherwise... :animated_wave: )

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick reminder, those on the montly billing plan, or free trials, that dont want to continue getting billed, go to your real player account and cancel the feeds.

I forgot the last 2 years and got billed and then had to call and beg them to refund me.

I have already printed off my application for next summer, and will be mailing it in next week. With any luck, ya'll will be missing my posts next summer, since I intend to be a House Guest!

Have a great year, and thanks to all of the updaters for the good job y'all did all season.

Patrick Higgins

http://www.film.com/bigbrother8/story/staf...051948/16492732

Hey BB Fans! We're on the ground in L.A. waiting for the Big Brother 8 Finale to start! We wanted to give you a heads up on what's happening in the next few days here:

Tonight immediately after the live finale, we'll be doing interviews with all the HouseGuests we can get our hands on and we'll have all that footage for you later this week on SuperPass.

Tune in to camera 4 on the live 24/7 feeds on Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT for a LIVE chat with more BB8 HouseGuests! And don't forget to e-mail your questions for the HouseGuests. (Please include your first name and city with your query.)

And TONIGHT at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT SuperPass will begin replaying the live feeds from start to finish!

So stick around because there's lots more to go!

Archived