July 30, Live Feed Updates

Dustin asks what Dani said. Nick says that Dani told him she did all she could to keep him, and he believes her. Dustin says "Yeah."

Nick says his feelings for her are real. He didn't expect that. He knows when they get out, there's a boyfriend.

Dustin: Who's to say that when she gets out of here, she does have a boyfriend?

Nick: Well, if she does, then he's a big pussy, or crazy.

Dustin says that he wanted to tell Nick, but it "was a decision to make for your best interest, not to know ahead of time."

Nick says he figured. He knows he would punch the tetherball.

Nick says he did say all along that he didn't mind going up, but he didn't want people to be fake about it.

Dustin says he wasn't fake--there was only one moment when Nick asked him about it, when he couldn't tell Nick.

Dustin goes to get a comb.

Nick is looking at his hair so far, turning this way and that. (Looks kinda like a skinhead to me, but that's my opinion--Cat)

Dustin asks Jameka if he can use her comb, and Jameka says it was Jen's. So, now Dustin goes to find it.

Dick: I don't have a comb or a brush. I can't help you.

Dani: We noticed.

Dustin is back in HOH

Dustin: If you think you are flipping out, you should see Kail.

Nick says she knows she's staying. Dustin does an impression of Kail.

Dustin: You put me up against NICK? You did that on purpose!

Nick: I'll talk to her.

Dustin says that he wishes that Nick could go home, but could "still be here, you know what I mean?" (Uh, no. We don't, Dustin. --Cat)

Dustin says if someone can re-enter the house, it will be Nick. Nick says not necessarily--Mike was a great guy, too.

Nick says the funny thing is, last night he thought that this would happen.

Nick says that you never know what will happen after you leave the house.

Dustin: You could be in a house with Joe--You never know.

Nick says he figures he'll go home to MN, though.

Nick says he is tempted to eat something.

Nick: What are they going to do? Penalty Nominate me?

Dustin says they could just evict him, too. (BB)

Nick says that they told him they would take his stipend, so he might as well keep some money.

Dustin reminds him he is getting 3 grand for being there.

Dustin says he got pissed at Dick last night. Jess wants to be a news anchor. Dustin told her that he was so happy for her, and they can reference her t.v. experience, and she will be familiar with procedures.

Dick said "No, no, they don't care. They don't give a shit."

Dustin asked Dick how he knew, and Dick told him he reads the message boards and he knows who did what after the show.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber is STILL in bed crying.

Dick is telling Amber not to take the whole world on her shoulders--It wasn't her "convincing argument" that made the difference. He says believe him, he would tell her if it was. So, she shouldn't feel bad.

Amber says she can't handle this (to Jameka after Dick leaves).

Amber: I just feel like, like Dani, you know. I just feel like Nick, I was crying, he was laying with me, he was so sweet, just the way he reacted to me.

Amber says that Nick asked her if she knew ahead of time.

Amber: He was like, did you know about this? I said no.

She then told him she "kinda knew" because she had a feeling, and Nick was a possibility.

Amber says she didn't tell him the whole truth, but he was nice about it and told her he wanted to spend time with Dani and Amber and Jameka, and it gives the three of them a way to go further in the game.

Amber says that Nick told her that she will see on the tapes that even though he played both sides early on, he did everything he could to "fuck up the other side."

Dani then asked Nick to go outside and talk instead of talking in the room where she was, because Amber could hear it all. And Amber fears that Dani told Nick the whole truth. Amber says she is going to tell Nick the whole truth before he goes.

Jameka says she feels Nick knew that he was going up, anyway. Amber says Nick told her he had a feeling.

Jameka says she isn't buying what Nick says. She doesn't believe he is in favor of her. There have already been things he's said that have made her think.

Amber says that she does believe him, and that's why it's so hard for her.

Amber says he can't control her crying outbursts, and it isn't good for her, but she feels that when Nick is gone, it will help a lot, as she is so close to him.

Amber says she tried to talk to Dani and Dani didn't want to talk to her. She told Dani that she loves her as a person, regardless. Amber says that she knows Dani is mad at her.

Amber: I feel like I did something wrong, but I really didn't. It's fucked up.

Jameka says she looks at it as she kept her word, but at the same time there was an option of not using the veto and she didn't think it would bother her as much as it is, but it does bother her.

Jameka says that she heard Nick tell Dick that it was stupid of Jameka to use the veto. He also said thinking "God or whatever" told you you should use it is stupid. (He did say this--Cat)

Jameka says that Nick told her that she didn't need to sit up there and act stupid--they did the same thing to Mike last week, and he knew they were backdooring him. She told him she didn't know what to say, and he told her not to say anything. So, he can talk all he wants to Amber about wanting Jameka to get ahead--she doesn't buy it.

Amber says that Nick knows that he doesn't have the votes to stay.

Nick told her not to feel she needs to vote for him--she can vote with the house.

Jameka says she doesn't think it is true that Nick believes he is leaving.

Jameka says that even if she wanted to switch over (to Nick staying), he has burned bridges with her, and she sat there and held her tongue.

Jameka says she is just realizing now, for whatever reason, she didn't say anything, and she was praying to God to keep her humble.

Jameka tells how Nick told her that anyone who believes he voted to get rid of Kail, they are stupid. (He did say that earlier--ed)

Jameka says any other time, Nick would have said, "Amber, get it under control." But not today. She says that tonight, Nick will be bringing it up to someone how carried away Amber was with the crying.

Jameka: I don't trust him.

Jameka thinks that it is even possible that Dick voted to keep Kail in the house instead of Mike, and it was a plan to allow Nick to keep his alliance with Zach.

Amber: Yeah. Yeah, totally!

Amber asks if she is okay.

Jameka says she is fine--she isn't going to say anything to anyone, because people will misconstrue words.

Jameka says that Nick already came to her and blamed her, and he already told her that she knew what would happen.

Amber says she should have taken the blame.

Jameka says that Dani and Amber are in a different situation, so no.

Amber says Dustin and Jameka took the blame.

Jameka says that she will be blamed, because she didn't choose not to use the POV.

Nick said her reasons were "bullshit--you tried to get me out of the house."

Jess interrupts --she's all cheerful.

Dustin comes in and tells them that Nick shaved his head.

On feed 1, Nick is unveiling his head to Dani. He says he likes it and asks if she does? She says no, not with the beard and mustache. He says he thinks he will keep it.

Jen and Kail are folding laundry in the big bedroom. Amber is watching them.

(I've just realized how appropriate it is that Amber is in the big bed, like a child--Cat)

Amber is saying that she is sorry if it makes Jen and Kail uncomfortable that she is crying. She tries to seclude herself, but it is a high-traffic area.

Jen says it doesn't make her uncomfortable--she just feels bad.

Jen: And I'm not good at feeling bad, so....

Jen: I wish that we just didn't do things that make people cry.

Kail and Amber are whispering. Kail says "My problem is I don't like verbal abusers, no matter where we're at. It ticks me off."

Amber: I know. I know. I understand.

Kail and Jen get under the round room bedcovers, and BB tells her to not obstruct her mic. Then, BB says "Kail, Knock it off!" And then, "Hey, I said knock it off!"

Jen and Kail laugh and say that people will wonder what she is doing.

Nick reveals his head to Kail and Jen.

Nick: They're backdooring me. You have to be prepared for anything on Thursday.

Nick says it looks like he will be leaving, though.

Kail says it sucks that he got put up.

Nick says he has a great life, and it's fine. He's not becoming a PE teacher for money.

Nick says he had a plan coming into the house, but he got "derailed and emotions got on the way."

He tells Kail that he knows she tried for three years, and he hopes she gets to go further in the game.

Nick says that they see him as a threat, and they are backdooring him.

Nick tells her that if she "keeps acting like this" the other side will think that she is a lost cause, stressed out, and maybe they will keep her around as she isn't a threat.

Jen says she wouldn't have signed up if she would have known that things would be this way, with some of the people who are there.

Nick says that they get to be on t.v., they get money and opportunities afterward.

Nick says he feels bad that Kail is stressed about it.

Jen says she thinks that Kail is more stressed about Evel.

Nick says he agrees with some of what Evel said--she is too into herself.

Nick says he told that to Jen when she was HOH, and she agrees, but she didn't deserve this. Nick agrees and says she doesn't deserve verbal abuse.

Kail says it was verbal abuse.

Nick agrees, and says they did sign waivers that say people can call them anything they want, and they can portray them in a certain way.

Jen says she is hoping the coup de etat gets introduced this week, and they both get to stay.

Nick says he doesn't think it will, but thanks her for saying that.

Kail tells him if he needs a teaching job, come to Oregon. She knows two teaching people he can interview with.

He thanks her and leaves.

Jen tells Kail she is still voting for her.

Jen is talking to Amber now. He says "What if everyone is on the level and there are eight people who are left over who are good people? Nobody gets backdoored and stuff like that?"

Amber cries again.

Amber: You just don't understand how much I love you!

He says he understands.

Nick asks Kail if he can talk to her later tonight, and she says yes.

Jen and Kail are talking about how it isn't right that Jen has to take this sort of verbal abuse, regardless of what they signed. Jen says verbal abuse is against the rules. Kail asks who judges, though?

Jen: I'm sure it is being judged right now.

Nick immediately goes outside to the couch, and he is telling Dick and Dani all about Jen, and how she was upset that she was yelled at.

Nick says (in a belligerent tone, now) that he told Jen that she signed the waiver, she came in the house, and they can say whatever they want to her!

Dick says Jen is a piece of shit.

Nick agrees.

Dani says she doesn't really want to listen to this.

Nick: Is that why you were shaking a little bit last night? This?

Dani: I always shake.

5:30 p.m. hamster time

Dani tells Dick and Nick about how Zach told her last night that he wanted to talk strategy with her.

Dani told him that he never talks to her.

He said he does.

Dani told him, "Zach, you hate me!"

He told her that he didn't hate her--he sees her as a fierce competitor.

Dick and Nick say that Zach just rewinds and says the same thing to every person.

Dick says at least Joe concocted a different story for each person.

Nick says he is so tempted to eat, now!

Dick: Things change in this place change hour to hour, day to day. Don't fuck something up.

Nick: I know.

Nick tells Dani not to be a "grumpy grump."

Dani: I'll kill you!

Nick: With butterfly kisses.

Dick: With the tetherball.

Nick: That's another thing Dustin said.

Nick says Dustin was all nervous and said it was a group decision. Nick told him he was pretty sure a "couple of people" tried to change his mind. Dustin said that they didn't tell him because he might react unfavorably.

Nick asked if they were afraid he would kill someone or something?

Dick: He thought you were gonna kick his ass!

Nick: Probably

Dick: No, no probably!

Nick told him that he got dumped after 3 years and sideswiped by her, he's pretty tough and is okay with whatever happens in the house.

Dani says they asked Jess what the worst thing was that ever happened to her, and Jess said when she walked down the stairs.

Nick says these people are clueless!

Nick: Like, Kail is going off her rocker!

Dick says who cares--let her. Dick says he ripped into Kail right before the comp and it worked.

(Jen seems particularly bothered by this last tirade by Dick. It was very violent sounding to me, too --Cat)

Jen says she doesn't understand why Dick treats her like he does--It's not even about feeling that she is a good competitor.

Jen is talking with Kail about how Dick would find any reason to yell at her. She says she could accidentally leave a glass on the table or something, and he would scream at her. Kail says it is verbal abuse. She says that it's bad of CBS to let him do this, because it is letting him endanger -- and we get FOTH

They come back and Jen says it is okay. Kail says it isn't.

Jen says it didn't affect the way she feels about herself. All it did was make Dick look bad.

BB tells Kail not to obstruct her mic. (She wasn't --ed)

They are silent after that for a while.

Jen tells Kail that everything does happen for a reason, and Jen doesn't know why it is happening, but there is a reason.

Kail has the covers up over her head, and she is crying. Not loud at all, just sniffling, like she can't stop.

Jen: Kail!

Jen's got her hand on Kail's, trying to comfort her. Kail has pulled the covers over her head.

(Kail seems really afraid of Dick, after his last attack on Jen. She's reacting like you might expect if someone has had a past with this sort of thing, IMO -- Cat)

Jen says that she and Kail could always change rooms, or Dick could change rooms.

Poor Kail is sobbing quietly under the blanket.

Jen: Kail! What's gonna make Kail happy?

Jen: I suck at this.

Kail: You're fine. (Laughs a little).

Jen: What will make you happy, Kail?

Kail: I'm okay.

Kail still sobbing under the blanket.

Cam switches back to Jameka and Dick convo.

Nick comes back out from going to see Danielle.

Dick- She ok?

Nick- I dont know what her deal is.

Dick- Where is she?

Nick- Shes in the room like shes being snobby like she wont even talk to me. Im like your the one thats pissed off why do you want to make me feel bad?

Dick- i know huh just keep in mind that people protect themselves in diffrent ways and well.

Nick- all i told her was that i wanted to talk and me being up on the block is not about...

Dick- Talk to her later.

Nick- its not about me campaigning I just want to fuckin.

Dick- No i think its about her being shitty to you like her protecting herself and not wanting too you know have this conversation. Shell pick the time and place.

Nick- Like ive said people have to realize the fucking contest that were in and chill the fuck out.

Dick- It dosnt mean it hurts her any less.

Nick- Yeah i know. Umm i would really appreciate my clippers, so if you could put those in the storage room Id really appreciate it.

Dick- As Eric comes out taunting me with his soda.

Eric joines them.

Eric- sorry man.

Dick- its alright.

Eric- then again I wasnt the one who cooked you full on breakfast evry single morning.

Dick- Hey man. I felt so bad that first week constantly offering stuff i had. Want some chips. Hey want a choclate bar.

Eric- You thought that i felt bad for you.

Dick- hell yeah you have to go over the top absolutely.

Eric- that really made up for it.

Dick- Well do you expect anything diffrent from me.

Eric- No that dosnt mean you felt bad.

Dick- ooh fuck off you know i felt bad. Who was the first one who made you waffles and made you dinner when you were off? bitch.

Eric- i dont know.

Dick- fuck you

Eric- I dont think i remember

Dick- let me remind you

Jen walks out into the backyard

Dick- Why dont you give me a minuete to cool down because i really dont want to deal with you right now because im not really down to have a part B so why dont you go hit the hammock or somewhere else.

Jen- i didnt even start Part A

Kail walks out and sits down with Dick and Eric and Jameka and Nick.

Jen- i mean what im gonna stay inside all day.

cam switches to Jen Zack and Jessica laying out

Jesica- please dont do it. theres some really good types of tanning.

Jen- I like the spray tan. Like you could be going on vacation its cold and it can be a real fake and bake tan and you can do the spray and its like when the real tan comes through the spray comes off.

Jessica- i forgot like i was gonna bring my fake tan because i use it like all the time but i just love being dark i dont know why but it makes me happy when im dark. I know its weird but just going tanning can cheer me up.

Jen- Your like i feel bad today im going tanning.

Jessica- yeah I like it if i have a bad day Im like im going to go to tanning because its so relaxing and hot and your naked and yeah. Luckily i wasnt one of those people born with really white skin because it wouldnt of worked for me.

Jen- Zack are you the only ones whos gotten burnt since weve been here?

Zack- i get some summer fuel and then im good for the rest of the summer.

Jessica- Im burned on one shoulder but that was it.

Jen- yeah becuase thats suprising because all we do is lay out in the sun.

Jessica- our bodys are adjusted. Like i never have tan lines ever when i would go tanning but now I do its so weird to me.

Zack- if you put oil on your face its like no.

Jessica- I dont. I use generic oil on myself.

Jen- I dont.

BB Voice- Zack Dick please put on your microphones.

Zack- I knew that was comming.

Jessica- you can only put it on one side of your body and it comes off so.

Jen- Yeah i put it on sometimes but not often. Like we have this huge pool floaty thats like part of the circle of the pool size but a little bigger and we like put on tanning oil and we slide around it like crazy just because its fun, but we put it on for the purpose of sliding around and because it smells good.

Jessica- i like, like they have dark tan lotions like those really work pretty good.

Jen- yeah thats what i like actually. I have um probally a million hot tropic things because they gave us one like evrey year.

Jessica- thats cool.

Jen- they gave out like i gave out like to people. I gave out more and then i have some. i just figured id do it evrey year and then quit so.

Jessica- you just didnt like it anymore

Jen- yeah, it just like i dont know.

Jessica- You said it wasnt fun anymore.

Jen- yeah it wasnt fun it was more like not trashy but kind of. (note shes refering to why she quit being a hot tropic girl) It was just like old men and pagent girls. It was just like not my scene, but it was cool to get free stuff and then people think that it is fun and it is fun. You go on trips then get payed.

Jessica- ooh they pay for your trip.

Jen- Yeah and then they give you a bunch of stuff but the stuff they give you is like cool. LIke i dont know what ive gotten but i know ive gotten a lot of cool stuff.

cam switches back to couch convo

Jessica- roses in a bar?

Zack- yeah thats what they call it.

Jessica- never heard of that.

Zack- they sell it in a fruit bar on the sunset strip

Jessica- why?

Zack- why not?

Jessica- people actually buy them

Zack- people buy those things dont they

Dick- what?

Zack- people buy roses on sunset bulevard dont they?

Dick- uhh yeah

Jessica- Thats weird.

Dick- have you gotten them

Jessica- no but my parents have.

Zack- Have your parents been to california.

Jessica- yeah i do want to go my parents always tell me how nice it is and stuff.

Zack- You have any plans to go there

Jessica- Im sure whenever im done with this well take a little vacation if my brother can get off.

Zack- Yeah i was telling Dick before i got this thing I was slowly planning a trip with my ex to a place called Itee tachi

Has your brother been to it?

Jessica- nope, wait maybe i think he did one time.

Zack- Its a place in the south Its like a.. called a ajole which is like an island in the middle of nowhere and theres an author from Michigan whos like my dads favorite author but he uh hes a pretty well known author but uh as far as geographic locations he said that this specific island was considered heaven on earth in his eyes.

Jessica- cool

Zack- its got like this blue lagoon thats pretty cool. I have this colleage at work whos an astronaut and hes probally about 70 or so hes a really really great guy and he got like 9 PHDs and

Jessica- 9 PHDs.

Zack- Hes been on 8 tours to outer space. And hes been there he goes there like evry 2 years and he recomended it too me also like it being the most captivating place that hasnt been touched but its a very untouched by technology type of thing.

Jessica- yuck no air conditioning

Zack- no theres that i mean theres no cars all over the place and roads and pollution and bullshit like that but he said that its one of the most incredible places to ever go if you ever get the chance to go if you ever get the chance to go.

Jessica- Yeah if i went and came here id be coming to California with my brother coming home were gonna go to big bear again and get a cabin but im here so. My familys there without me.

Zack- dont worry eric Im just keeping her safe im not taking her over for you. I cant compete with your standards.

Eric- I really dont know what your talking about but ok.

Zack- fair enough.

Jessica- so we better take a vacation when i get back.

Zack- I am going to take one for sure.

Jessica- well i would want to be home for a while because of my family and stuff but I would like too.

Eric- I think im gonna travel after. Im not planning on working again for a couple of weeks.

Jessica- Yeah

Zack- really

Jessica- god no way

Eric- thats for sure.

Zack- ill probally take 2 weeks

Jessica- Well

Eric- well having a good time with Jessica watching the show with Evil so on and so fourth.

Jessica- If i make it one more week then I dont have to not go to school next semester which is gonna be like weird but then its like i have till january.

Zack- Are you forshadowing to be like Carol right now?

Jessica- What do you mean. No i dont want to go back to school

Zack- Are you forshadowing that you would like to go back to school.

Jessica- no

Zack- because Eric might be intrested in making that happen

Eric- yeah i talked to julie and she said

Jessica- I dont want to go back to school. I dont care if i graduate in December. Besides im gonna be a Barkers girl after this.

Eric- exactly

Zack- thats true

Eric- then if you dont go back till January then think of all the time youll have to visit evreyone except for the fact that your not going to so.

Zack- im going for a refill would you like one?

Jessica- no im ok thank you.

Zack- would you like a drink Eric

Eric- naw im cool thanks man.

Zack- alright ill be back

Jessica- My skins burning i can tell.

Jessica- sorry

Eric- no i didnt want to pull you away from your tanning so

Jessica- Yeah i can really smell my skin burning because thats how i smell after a tanning bed.

Eric- this whole thing is going to be a fucking disaster.

Jessica- you think so

Eric- me you and jen better watch out because Dick Danielle and Dustin are gonna be looking to lay blame on other people.

Jessica- Dick im ok with as long as hes gone i dont care.

Eric- no i just wanted you to understand that as long as evreybody else takes in. Dustins already making excuses. Amber and Danielle are gonna sell us all out.

Jessica- ooh i knew thats why i was like I dont care.

Eric- Well when he was like is this a full house desicion to get Nick out of here i said yeah it is man I know a couple of names that are being thrown around that this is just like a type of how the chips fall type of thing you know.

Zack is back.

Eric- we were talking about how we can get you in a 3 way.

6 p.m. BB time.

Nick is outside, trying to open what look like back doors in the back yard, in the fence or something. Near the hammock.

BB immediately calls him to the DR

Evel throw him a shirt to wear, as he is shirtless.

Nick pauses in the bathroom to put water on his mohawk to make it stand up more. He has a blue bandana around his head as a headband, of sorts.

And we get FOTH with trivia

Feeds come back and Jen is still comforting Kail.

Jen says that her boss is probably upset. Dick's been talking about them, as well, saying they shouldn't have hired her.

Kail is still sobbing under the blanket.

Jen had a tear running down her face, too, and she wipes it off.

Kail whispers

It's impossible to hear her, but Jen answers that it is problem Dick has, not a problem with Jen, so she's okay. He treats women badly, and even tells them how he treats women. Jen says she feels bad that Dani had to deal with that.

Kail whispers she's been saying that for a while.

Kail whispers about Dani having to put up with that "once a month.'

Jen: Well, what's there to do?

Kail whispers

Zach interrupts and asks if they are allowed to eat olives, and asks if they care if he opens a can.

Amber and Dustin are in the bathroom area talking.

Dustin says he's to blame for the tense situation, at least in some people's eyes.

Amber asks why she can do?

He says nothing--it is what it is.

Dustin: We'll talk.

Amber: I feel like you're mad at me.

Dustin says he isn't mad at her at all. Amber says that she will tell Nick the truth. Dustin says that Nick will know the truth after he leaves.

Amber asks if Dustin told him that there were more people who fought for Nick?

Dustin says he told Nick that Amber and Dani fought for him, and kept him here this long.

Amber: So, he didn't ask if I--he just asked if Daniele (fought for him). And then you told him I did. For weeks now!

Dustin says he didn't tell Nick weeks now. Not like for weeks people have wanted him home.

Amber: I have. I've fought for him. I have. I just want him to know that, but there's only so much I can do!

Dustin: It's got to happen, you know? There has to be a day, better sooner than later.

Amber: it just sucks.

Dustin: You know, it's funny, he did ask me

Amber: So you told him the only two people who fought for him were me and Dani?

Dustin says that Nick said he just wanted to know--Did Dani fight to keep him in? Dustin said yes. Then he said Amber did, too.

Dustin: It was interesting. He asked me, did Jameka have a hand in this? I said why are you asking. He goes, just tell me, was it her idea? I said no. Because it wasn't. It was just a collective thing. But I wonder why he asked that.

Amber: I know. That's weird.

Dustin: He said it was because she was the first one to know about the alliance. (Whispering now)

Amber: Mmmm.

Dick says to Jameka:

Jameka is worried her whole reason for everything won't be shown.

Dick: Every single word that we are speaking right now is being written down by some crazy people on the Internet. That's their jobs, and they switch off, they do it in shifts, it's the weirdest thing! (ROFLMAO!!! --Cat)

Dick says they (WE) highlight stuff.

Dick says followers and fans of Jameka are making this point.

Dick: Trust me. (Yeah, about as far as I can throw you, Dick. --Cat)

Jameka is worried that BB wont show how hard it was to use veto.

Dick says dont worry, there are people on the message boards right now writing down every word. :animated_wave: they do it in shifts. Its like there job. Your point will get across

Dustin in the BR talking to Kail about ED going off on Jen....while picking his nose again...lol

Kail is crying

K:He probably treats a dog better than humans....I dont care how stuck on yourself....she doesnt deseve to be treated that way...it doesnt matter if she can take it doesnt mean she deserves to be treated that way...theres a point in time when you have to stand up for what you believe in

D: I agree with you 110% ....its unexceptable

They hug...DJust stay strong ok

Jameka wants to know why they aren't all admitting that it is a group thing? Nick knows how it is going down. He knows he is going home.

Dick says out of respect for the group, he hasn't told Nick.

Jameka says it isn't made clear, then. But part of her thinks it isn't worth it.

Dick says that Nick should be told, and it does bother Jameka or she wouldn't talk about it.

Nick comes outside. He says that BB in the DR had him put on his bandana, to ask him how he feels going into the ceremony. He said he felt good. Then he took it off.

Dick is griping that ants are in the fake grass, and he doesn't understand that.

Zach is asking Amber about her boyfriend. She's been with him 3 1/2 years.

Kail is in the bathroom. Dustin starts to talk to her, and she starts crying, and he hugs her.

He tells her to stay strong. She smiles at him.

He leaves.

Dustin leaves Kail in BR to do her make up

Eric walks in uses the restroom, washes his hands, walks out and Kail follows

Feeds switch to KT...Dustin talking to Amber...ED walks in from BY

Cameras follow Dustin and Amber to HOH....then back down to KT where Zach and ED

Zach walks out Jen and Kail walk in....Kail:Thanks for making slop Jen

Jen:Oh is it done?

Kail:yeah...I had some

Jen:Oh...I didnt know it was done...

Feeds switch to BY...Kail in hammock eating slop...Nick is lifting weights...

Kail:Are you ready to talk Nick

Nick:Maybe in a little bit...hello camera...oh there ya are...position yourself a little bit

Feeds switch to big bedroom...Jess and ED talking Jess is laying down

ED talking about a big school of fish...Baracuda...big f**kin teeth....Jess is laughing along with his story

ED: we need to play frisbee tonight...are we interupting your nap....

Jess: no Im going to have to go the DR

Zach is also in the room....asks Jess where her spouse is...

ED says he has to pee and asks Jess if she would like a banana...cabbage

Jess:Nooooo

Zach:Dani is taking a siesta

feeds switch to Zach and Jen in the KT

Amber saying she feels it's her fault Nick is going. Dustin and Eric telling her no, no no.

D: it's like you said last week. Nick's name was dropped last week and the week before. He did too much too soon. This week the opportunity has been presented and we bit.

A: I just feel bad daniele has been so short with me. It's like she's mad at me because if I hadn't thrown hois name out he'd still be fine.

E: I think truthfully that.. not that this is any better..but she thinks her relationship is extra special, and you and nick are only having a special relationship and she's mad that you're as sad as she is.

D: agreed.

A: she didn't say anything to you?

E: no, but that was my interpretation.

D: She said something to me. I told her if she needs anyone, i'm here to talk. She said 'I'm handling it better than some people.' I totally agree with you eric.. it's a me, me, me thing.

Amber saying she can't control crying, she doesn't like it, and it's "just what happens."

feed switch to Kail and Nick in the BY.

Nick saying Zach is NOT to be trusted. "There are people I trust, you're not one of them, because we never get to hang out." Nick said he can only trust daniele and amber. Nick can't stand Jen.

Kail uttering yeah, yes, right.

Nick saying he has a great life out of here.

Kail saying she didn't know Nick was going up, she had no idea and thought Zach was going.

Nick telling Kail that she's definitely a threat, so Nick is telling her she should be able to whiz through for a couple weeks. Slop for a wk, hit 1, block for 2 wks, hit two. You should be okay for a couple weeks.

Kail is glad they talked.

Nick goes inside, leaving Kail alone in the hammock.

Nick finds Daniele in the BR, he asks if she can lay with her. She answers and walks away.

Jen wanted to listen to music. Dustin asks her if she is okay. She says yes, and listening to music helps her, so let her know if she can listen later. He says he will.

6:25 hamster time

Dustin is in the HOH bathroom, having a meeting with Amber and Eric. Dustin says that he feels that Jameka hates him, due to her speech.

Eric: Do you think that was directed at you?

Dustin: Absolutely.

Eric says they knew it would be a mess, and he was right. He feels uncomfortable everywhere.

Eric says he understands that people don't like being spoken to in a certain way, and he missed the whole thing, but Kail is going around saying words like "abuse of women," and saying she is "genuinely afraid for her safety." Eric thinks that is bull--there are plenty of people watching.

(Bet he'd feel different if Dick yelled at Jess that way --Cat)

Eric says that Nick approached Jess in the bathroom and said he "graduated summa cum laude and I know what you guys are doing."

Amber says all they talked about the room was he asked if Amber knew about it, and Amber said no.

They stop for a second, because "someone seems to be trying to get into the HOH room."

Amber says she told him she had a feeling, and she will tell Nick the truth.

Eric says she can do it before he leaves.

Amber says she feels selfish not telling Nick now, as others are taking the heat.

Eric says that there should have been one story that they agreed upon.

Eric says that Dick, 30 seconds after the ceremony, that there were lots of names out there, "I guess this was the ultimate decision."

Dustin says it was pretty vague the way Dick said it.

Eric says Dick was dancing around it.

Eric says Jess didn't say anything to Dick--when he asked her, she said that she was just silent, like "thanks for sharing."

Dustin wonders why he would approach Jess like that?

Eric says he is sick of people feeling that Jess is the vulnerable one, so they can talk badly to her, and he doesn't like it.

They should say it to Eric instead, and "see how it goes."

Dustin says that Nick told him he was a pussy and should have come up to him and admitted it.

Eric says that Nick told them that Dustin was "a better actor than we knew" and he was acting like his friend, but he wasn't.

Dustin says that they knew it was coming, and it is happening as they thought it would.

Eric says that he doesn't mean this as directed at Amber, as he knows she might take it that way, but Nick has to go. He says that there need to be no wavering, no discussion, as Nick will "pull out every trick in his wheelhouse" and will "throw each of them under the bus."

Amber says Nick told her that he just wants to spend time with Amber and Dani.

Dustin agrees that Nick said that.

Eric says "And then he went after Jess in the bathroom. He can't have it both ways."

Eric asks if Nick threatened him?

Dustin says no. He told Nick he wasn't the only one involved in the decision-making process, and he wants Nick to talk to everyone and get their stories, and then talk to Dustin.

Eric called to storage room to change mics.

Amber asks Dustin if he told Nick that Amber knew? She wants to tell him, but she doesn't know when to do it. She needs to know if Dustin told him. He says he didn't tell Nick.

Dustin is shaving his hair.

Dustin: But do you understand? You were listening to Jameka, and I feel she was saying like, "Dustin, I learned a lot about you and I don't think I can trust you here." He tells Amber to be honest.

Amber says she thinks it had to do with Jen and what she "pulled" during POV. Dustin asks whether Jameka told Amber that she thought Jen did that on purpose? Amber says yes.

Dustin says that Kail told him that Evel had no right to get mad at Jen for "making a strategic move in the game."

Eric is back, and Dustin tells him this. He says that Kail "sold Jen under the bus" by telling that it was strategy on Jen's part.

Eric says both Jen and Kail are "bitches."

Eric says you can't throw around words like "abuse of women."

Dustin: It's abuse of people!

Eric says that it is part of Evel's strategy, whether they like it or not. Eric says that Evel is out of hand, though. Eric says that Evel makes good points, but he goes out it the wrong way.

Dustin says that you can't agree with what Evel says because of his actions at the time when he is saying (yelling) it.

Eric says the house is like "the worst days of high school that you've had times 1,000."

Eric says there are probably 2 or 3 people who haven't said an ounce of truth since they walked in the door, and probably even people who aren't even using their real names!

Dustin says he appreciates the fact that "in most situations" Eric feels comfortable with him and Amber.

Eric says he was himself the minute he walked in the door, he met people on the terms he was meant to meet them. The people who waited until two minutes ago to talk to him, he doesn't want to talk to.

Eric tells how Zach tried to talk to Dani, basically for the first time.

Dustin asked Zach how he felt about the nominations.

Zach said it "put the females in a good spot because Nick will never go home."

(When he says good, he means bad. Which is good for Zach --ed)

Dustin says that Zach is so against women, always saying they need to unite against them.

Eric says that he can't find a room to go in because someone will attack you, cry on you, question you, etc.

Eric says there is nothing to say--nothing that anyone can do to make it better.

Eric says that Nick seems okay, but he thinks that Nick will try to take down everyone he can.

Eric says that Nick told him that it wasn't "straightforward" of Dustin, because Dustin and Amber have been trying to get into an alliance with Nick for two weeks.

Amber: He said Dustin and Amber?

Eric says that he can't remember if he actually used Amber's name....He implied it, definitely. It was like "the two of us and the two of them."

Amber says she feels she is the one at fault for Nick going home.

They both say it isn't her fault.

Eric says because people care about Amber and her feelings, they maybe wouldn't have felt as okay about doing it if they felt it was devastating for Amber. But since they saw that Amber can "see it," and they all see it, then they can do it.

Eric: He is the threat. He is the threat.

Dustin says Nick's name has been dropped two weeks in a row, and they dropped it because "You and Dani shut your traps when his name was mentioned."

Amber says that she knows that Dani blames her. If Amber hadn't said anything, Nick would still be there.

Eric says that Dani feels that her relationship with Nick is "extra special," and Nick and Amber's relationship isn't as special. So, she's thinking "me, me, me" and feels that Amber shouldn't be upset as much as Dani is. Eric says that he feels it is more about who the attention should be on.

Amber asks if Dani said that to Eric? He says not exactly, but that's how he interpreted it.

Dustin jumps in and says that he asked Dani how she was feeling, and she was okay, and he told her she was dealing with it well. Dani answered, "Well, better than some people." So that was an insinuation about Amber.

Amber says that Dani can only benefit from Nick leaving, as her family won't see them together anymore, but it is hard for Amber. Amber can't get it together, she's so upset!

Nick tells Kail that he only trusts two people in the house -- Dani and Amber, and he's not completely sure about Amber, because he's heard some stuff. He tells Kail he doesn't trust Kail, because he doesn't know her.

Nick says it is nothing against her--he felt pressured by the alliance (Mrs. R).

Kail says she felt pressured, too!

Nick says not to trust Zach--he's really bad.

Nick says that he was friends with so many people that people wanted him in alliances, and he wanted to feel out who he had a good rapport with and who he trusted.

Kail says as far as she and Mike were concerned, Nick only had to tell them.

Nick says he heard conflicting stories about Kail, but he knew he could talk to Mike.

Nick says that Zach is looking out for himself, and so is Nick to an extent. But Nick says he was trying to "catapult certain people through the game."

Nick says he wanted to be up front as one of them are now going home.

Kail says she wishes he would have told her and Mike.

Kail says "that party right there is the problem" (Zach)

Kail says that they thought Nick bailed with Zach.

Nick says he didn't, but that's probably what it looked like before the Joe eviction.

Kail says that Zach kept saying he would only change his vote if Nick did.

Nick says he told Zach that he wouldn't tell him his vote.

Kail tells Nick that she didn't know about him going up--she thought it would be Zach.

Nick says that some people knew, though--he found that out. Nick says it was smart of them not to tell him.

He says that people saw Kail as a threat from day one, and they see Nick as a threat as he is physically fit and friendly.

He tells Kail he thinks she will sail through as they see her as a basket case right now, at least for a couple of weeks.

Nick in the bathroom with Dani. She says she doesn't feel good.

Nick: Can I lay with you?

Dani: No.

Nick: Why not?

Dani: Cause I don't feel like it.

Nick: Wow (as she walks away)

Nick chugs a huge glass of protein shake, watching himself in the mirror. He brushes his teeth and throws the toothpaste into the drawer.

Nick and Dani in bed chatting. Nick said she was the first one called to the diary room. She said that she said in the DR, do I really have to be here? BB comes on and reminds them they aren't allowed to talk about DR sessions with other HGs.

Kail recounting her convo with Nick to Jen, word for word what he said about Jen.

I guess it didn't matter if she said no, because now Nick is in bed with Dani.

He's telling her he just brushed his teeth.

Zach asks about the hair.

Zach: Do you have to wear the bandana with it, or is that just you?

Nick says he doesn't have to, but he probably will.

Dani comments on Nick's large forehead.

Zach leaves.

Dani: What are you thinking?

Nick: About you.

Dani: What?

(Sounds like he just said about you, Jameka and Amber)

Nick: So, you were the first one called into the DR.

Dani: I was pissed!

Nick: Probably like, Dani, now that your man is on the block..

Dani said she asked if she had to be in there right now, and they asked her, "Why don't you want to talk?"

Dani: I was like, are you serious!?

BB tells them not to talk about DR

Kail and Jen talking at kitchen sink

Jen says that anyone she tries to help ends up going home, so it will benefit her if she doesn't help.

Kail says it would hurt her if Jen tried to help her.

Kail: Everyone knows how you are voting, and that's all that matters. They don't need to know any more.

Kail says Nick was making some bad comments about Jen--She wasn't Jenuine, she had a few jenuine moments, but that's it. Kail says not to tell him that she told.

Jen says he will see the truth when he sees the tapes.

Jen asks if he said he didn't like her as a person?

Kail says she doesn't know why he went off on Jen, but he did. Also, Kail got the impression that he felt Dustin and Amber "crossed the line" and Amber needed to go.

Feeds switch to the small bedroom.

Nick asks if Dani and Amber got into it over this situation? She says she won't talk about anyone.

Nick says that at this point, the only people he can be sure about is Dani and Dick.

Dani says people are upset about last week. He says he can't prove he didn't do it (vote against Kail). He says maybe he will talk to some people. Dani mouths "(a name) told everybody that you did it."

More soundless talking

Nick: Ok. Well, good to know. She told everyone that?

Dani: Shh! I don't know, but she told some people that.

Nick: Can I bring it up to her?

Dani: Don't tell her I said that.

Nick gets up. Dani tells him please not to do this. He says he is just going to talk to some people.

He tells her he won't tell "her" -- he'll just talk to Dani's dad.

She says he's an idiot and laughs.

(Dani's trying to swing the vote, I think --Cat)

Jen and Kail talking about voluntary evictions, and Jen said that if Dick went off on her again like he did earlier, she will take a voluntary eviction and then go get a restraining order against Dick.

Kail talking about how domestic violence is not understood, since it does not look as bad from a distance as it does when it is you being on the receiving end of verbal abuse.

Jen asks Kail if all of the time that Daniele obstructs her microphone is to prevent her outside b/f from hearing what they are saying.

Eric, Amber, Jameka and Amber talking a lot of game.

They think Jen or Zach being removed next week makes for a great jury house. They think Daniele needs to go before Dick, but they should wait a week.

Instead, Nick goes straight to the HOH.

He knocks, no one answers, he starts to leave, and then they answer.

Nick: Who's in here?

Dustin: Jameka, Eric and I.

Nick: Oh.

Nick has a very snotty tone now

Nick: So, I just want to know why you guys think I voted for Kail last week?

And the feeds change, of course.

Jen asks Kail if she told Nick it was the plan to backdoor him?

Kail says no!

Jen says he looked really mad when he went up to HOH. She just wanted to prepare.

Kail: No, I wouldn't say a word. Are you kidding me? Why cause more drama in this place than there already is?

Nick is outside 7:10

Dani is asking what Nick said. He says that he asked Dustin if last week's Kail vote had anything to do with him being on the block?

(People are throwing Dani a frisbee during this, and Nick is irritated)

Dustin told him no, not totally. Nick told him it had to play a part. (Dani is laughing about the frisbee as he tries to talk)

Nick told Dustin that he can only figure out that he told Jen beforehand how the vote was going, because she asked him.

Dani says she thinks everyone just assumed.

Nick: Don't worry about it. If I go home, I go home. I told you this.

Dani: Ok. Shut up

Nick says that if she (Dani) keeps getting in his face, he will shank her. Dani asks if BB heard that?

Nick says he is going to "blow up on Jen by the end of the week. Can I do that?"

Dani says she doesn't care--she's not his mother.

Nick: Yes!!!!

Archived