July 29, Live Feed Updates

Kail and Jen in back yard tanning. Jen said her mom lives in Arizona and her date in Huntington. She also said they have always had 2 cats and they always die tragically.

Once a cat got caught in a electric door opener and hung himself.

Kail asked if Vanna and George go to church anywhere. It has been confirmed that Jen is the nanny for Vanna White who is now 50 and has a 10 year old.

Kail said that Vanna looks great for 50. Jen saying that Vanna is really funny and friendly. Jen says that Vanna is a real person who says things to Jen that Jen is like, "did Vanna really just say that to me?"

Kail talking about in Oregon where she lives, there are all trees everywhere. Jen said that her best friend lives in Oregon and she forgets where she lives. She now lives in Arizona.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1pm bb time...daniele is the only other person up besides jen/kail, but all daniele is good for so far is running really loud water to brush her teeth

jen and kail are just blabbing about non game stuff in the sun, until jen starts saying names so we get foth

oh surprise, since daniele is up now nick is in the kitchen with her

nick is joking about zach being scared that he's going on the block

daniele: we were all talking about we dont know what jameka's gonna do, and jen walks out there and everyone shuts up, and my dad goes upstairs, and everyone goes up but we're waiting for eric amber jameka..and my dad comes down and says 'come on we're waiting for you to come up so we can talk about jen'...it was soooo funny

dustin came downstairs and said 'morning pions'....and someone asks something about amber and he says shes still not talking to him

as nick eats a bowl of slop, daniele asks if he's been 'crapping' a lot :huh:

now zach is in the kitchen (poor thing)

nick says he cant believe eric narc'd himself out about the mustard thing.....he repeats the game they played last night when eric said this, daniele says eric was proably kidding

kail comes in, dustin says he had a really really really long diary room session last night after everyone else went to bed

daniele "about how much you hate amber now?"

dustin: mhmmm, she's not talking to me now

kail is worried that this is the most sun she's ever gotten in her life, she's been very careful with her face, she's worried about wrinkles

kail asks how old they think women can wear long hair for, dustin says since she looks 25 she's ok

daniele whispers in dustin's ear in front of everyone else in the middle of the kitchn, (her whispers are really always unintelligable for me)

Jen was naming last names of people she knew, so we got a short FoTH.

Back to Nick being up, and in kitchen with Dani. Someone told Nick he was going up. He said he didn't care. He said Zach came up a few minutes later and said he was going up, very nervous. Dani said she doesn't know what Jameka is going to do. Dani repeating how last night they went upstairs when Jen came out, and someone had to go get Eric. Zach asked to go to and they told him no.

Dustin comes in and says Morning, Peons. Nick surprised how late it is. Dani, Dustin and Nick are the only ones up besides the two in the BY. Nick asked if Amber was still sleeping, and he said she didn't sleep up there, she is not talking to him. Nick is singing, but no FoTH. Dustin and Nick looking for something to eat. Dani comes in with pancake mix. She said they only get it once every two weeks, like the waffle mix. He asked about getting brownie or cake mix. She said no, they keep getting less and less.

BB said for Nick to stop singing. Jen told Kail he must be singing to the CD in HoH.

Zach comes in, Dani said good morning to him, and he doesn't respond. Nick scolds him, and he said oh, good morning. Dani whispering to Dustin. Dustin had just come in saying he got a package. Nick told Zach to move, that he was in Dani's place. Dani said no he wasn't, zach moved anywhay.

Nick talking about a dream he had, where people were putting things in his pants while he was asleep. Dustin tried to interpret it for him. Now they are laughing about Eric outing himself last night about the mustard. Dani said he probably made it up, but she doesn't care. Kail comes in really red. She has been out since 9:30 or 10. It is now after 1:00BBT. Dustin said he was up late because he had a really late DR session. Dani asked if it was after she went to bed, and he said yes. He said it was about stuff, and stuff and stuff....can't say. Nick wants to listen to Dustin's CD if he lets him. Zach wants to listen to his 3 songs. They said they didn't know owned them.

Kail now saying she didn't want to burn her face, because she didn't want to get wrinkles. Dustin said he will pay for it later. Literally. He said he will look 22 forever, but it will cost him a lot.

Nick, Zach and Dustin were discussing The Matrix. It had something to do with Zach's dream.

Dustin, Kail, Nick, et al are in the kitchen. They are now discussing diet drugs, ephedra, ephedrine, and what they do to a person. Dustin had a friend who took it, and he is talking about how she was effected. Nick said it makes you crazy.

I am out for now, can someone please take over? Thanks.

zach left the kitchen, the dustin left and went up to HOH where Nick now is listening the dustin's cd

dustin just opened a brown package on the hoh bed and it had "the red unitard" in it.

nick just asked dust in jam is going to use the pov. dustin said yeah he thinks she is because she is a woman of her word. and she had already said she's use it if she won it.

BB told nick to stop singing, he said he wasn't even singing that loud and dustin says out loud "fucktard"

all 4 feeds are on dustin and nick in hoh

silence as nick is listening to cd and dustin is putting away things in his room.

dustin said he is so "jazzed" with all the costums he has. unitard, kings hat, and something else i didn't hear.

nick just asked dustin who he was putting up and nick asked zach? dustin didn't say yes or no just said that he figures the next 2 or 3 weeks they need to work and getting kail and jen out

dustin says jen is a box of rocks and kail will be a mess because she'll think she's going home.

dustin says that he thought everything was going down hill as hoh but then he won prizes yesterday and is stoked and nick agrees saying sure, he understands.

u can tell dustin is a little uneasy with this convo because he's not wanting to "lie" to nick so he's bringing up smalk talk to throw this convo away from "game" talk

dustin is in the bathroom now and nick is playing the air drums as he listens to the cd

Feeds switch to outside porch with kail, jen and eric. sounds like kail was making sure the tention yesterday and last night wasn't anything to do with them. now talking about the game they played last night with who would marry who, have sex with who, and who they'd throw over the bridge.

just laughing now and talking about how you have to laugh at yourself sometimes and just have fun

eric says he thinks there are alot of good people in the house.

just after jen said he likes jameka because she's a good person

and some people in here are not.

eric being eric saying some people say things to others in the game they don't mean and at the end of it, people will look at you probably in a different way

now eric saying how early he got called to the dr

feeds switch now to dani and dick, she is laying on a chair in the sun and dick walks up to her and asked if she slept ok and she says, "i guess" and he said ok and walked away and then we get FoTH

feeds back up and eric is whispering with dani on the chase. he is basically saying how this game is being played by some people and how they say the game already has an outcome blah blah blah, basically i think they're not agreeing on how jameka is handling the pov situation

dani now saying how she didn't agree with what amber said in the hoh room last night. it made her very uncompfortable.

whispering very low, just rehashing the talk fromlast night,

she thinks that nick should be told that he is the target,

she thinks he will be pissed for a little while, then just make the best of it

eric said he likes nick but he seems like a person who would have never had picked him to hook up with

dani said she just feels uncompfortable in this situation, it's just wierd

eric has different issues that other people see and now there are other background noises and they are whispering VERY WELL and it's hard to hear

going to check out other two feeds with dustin and zach

Dani & Eric having conversation in backyard. (I came in part way)

Eric: It's beyond foolish, ridiculous. No to mention that Amber, Jameka & Kail have told us that the game is pre-determined and destined. It's tough to go against that approach. You see all this, your Dad see's this, I see all of it. I don't care if they think I'm the stupidest person in here, Um, they're wrong so, It's fine with me, I see everything that's going on in here. Um, I don't know if you'll believe me, my only concern was just that you were ok. Cause I knew that it was going to be a hard discussion, and I knew that it was fucked up the way that she(Amber) approached it.

Dani: it really, like really upset me. and it just made me feel really uncomfortable. You know the feeling when everyone is staring at you. And it's like for it is a really emotional subject because like I tried to explain yesterday. It sucks because for me everyone in the house has at least one person that they can talk to. (Plane flying overhead, can not hear)

Dani: She put me in a really uncomfortable situation and she basically upset me yesterday and I don't want people to think that I was upset about the situation at large. Because I admit it is going to be really hard for me because he is my friend but I already said a million times that I would do it. (Stupid plane again)

Eric: My only concern is actually not anything to do with you or her it has to do with him(Nick) trying to take down the whole house on his way out the door.

Dani: Whispering

Eric: He's going to try to have you and Amber vote with Jen & Zach and have Dustin break the tie and he's going to try to give out secrets and strategies and expose you guys.

Dani: I'm being completely honest, I just think that it would be better if we did tell him. I think he will have it out and be really pissed and then be fine. I think that he would rather make the most of it rather than not knowing it.

Eric: I don't know if you realize or if other people realize. I really like him. I really do like him. I would totally hang out with him. for whatever reason he never had any interest in looking at me as someone to hang out with or aline with in anyway. I really wanted to clarify I really do like him. I do think that the house will be less fun.

zach is trying to get dustin to put dick up

dustin is listening to zach just saying uh huh..... uh huh.....

talking about dani and dick being a force together

dustin is stating the advatages and disadvantages of them in the house

his relationship with them.

zach is saying he really wants to put his trust in dustin

dustin told him he would tell him his discision who he will put up before he leaves the room

zach is just squirming his way around dust not putting him up

now talking about his relationship amber

now about dani and dicks relationship (ed: i hate listening to zach rambling) he makes no sense

Zach & Dustin in HOH.

Zach pitching reasons for Dustin not to put him up. Zach saying he doesn't see any real benefit in putting Nick up. If he would consider putting Dani up he vote her up. Zach saying he doesn't think it will be in Dustin's best interest to let Zach go now because he's still going to have to deal with the Dick and Dani situation later and that's really going to be difficult.

Dustin saying if I put you(Zach) up I lose someone to strategize with and a possible vote. (?)

Zach still pitching himself. Says he only tells him stuff because Dustin is the only one in the house who is smart. Zach says he is like his silent partner in his business. Dustin is not someone that he would put up. He has targets. Zach trying to get information from him. Saying he knows who the pairs are but he doesn't who's on who's side. Trying to understand what Jameka is doing using POV.

(Dustin actually telling Zach some of the stuff.) Explains that Jameka using POV is a theological thing. Explaining about when Jen was HOH that she threatened people not to use POV. Explaining, Dick also expected them to do what he wanted. Dustin saying he told everyone to compete to WIN, fight it for yourself. Explains more about Jameka. God put her in this house, and fate had Jen choose her name so the righteous(sp?) thing to do is fight to win for Jen.

Zach says, if thats true then that exposes a weakness.

Dustin says it shows that she can be trusted.

Zach says he would have taken the prizes and money too. Now Dustin rehashing why he took the prizes.

All 4 feeds still on Dustin & Zach in HOH

Zach said he has agreements with people in the house and he would really like to be a silent (sshhh) partner with Dustin. Says he doesn't talk strategy with anyone else. Gets along with Nick.

Says he would really prefer that Dustin not put Nick up because he doesn't like the idea of having to vote him out. But if thats the way he goes and he needs a vote, just let him know and he will do it.

Still trying to convince him to put up one of the strong players in the house. Says he's in a good spot to do it. Might cause some tension for a few days but he has an opportunity to really muscle somebody out. Earlier Zach brought up that if they vote out another guy then the women have the potential to dominate the house.

Dustin not saying much. Alot of MmmmmHmmmmming.

Dustin says he's made his decision. Says Zach might be satisfied, might be happy, or might be going home.

Zach still pushing for Dick to go up. Says Danielle stronger player but knows that Dustin has relationship with her, that's why he's pushing for Dick.

Jen, Jameka, Eric, Jessica, Dustin & Amber at kitchen table.

Most of them are joking around.

Dustin & Amber talking about Danielle. Amber said Danielle told her that she put her on the spot last night and made her feel really uncomfortable. Says Dani won't even look at her or talk to her this morning. Dustin said he put both of them on the spot. Dustin says she needs to grow, then so do you. Amber: No I don't.

Dustin: I think that if she continues to treat you like that next week then she'll realize it soon enough. Amber: I tell the truth, and the truth hurts and thats all it boils down to. Dustin: And the fact that she couldn't face it herself and it took a room of six people for her to see it, it's too bad, it's too bad. It's not your fault. Amber: I know.

Amber & Jameka going to sunbathe.

Eric doing dishes.

Dustin: Eric, since you're already there. I think the Jew's safe

Eric: Oh my God, I'll remember that come nominations, when I bring your people into it.

Dustin: It's always your people, isn't it. (All joking, quite funny)

Amber comes up to Eric and is hugging and mauling him from behind. She says, "you're so tweet" (ed. God I hate her!) Amber: Do you get sick of me touching you all the time? Eric: No, no, I'm more concerned with my unruly afro (she is rubbing his head). Amber: (whispering-hard to hear) Basically sounds like she is complaining about Danielle again, same things she just said to Dustin. Eric tells her to just give it a few hours. People make it a bigger deal than it is and just give it time, it will blow over.

Jess & Danielle outside

Jess tells Danielle if Nick goes home this week then she'll let her have Zach. Danielle tells her to shut-up. Both are laughing.

Jess goes in to get sunglasses. Goes into bedroom where Amber is.

Amber: Big, disgusting belch. Jessica: Nice Amber: Sorry

Jessica walks out and has a short conversation with ED in other room. Comes back into room with Amber.

Amber:Doesn't ED get on your nerves? Jess: Yes, alot Amber: So bad Jess: I know, I kinda got used to it but now I'm like ok Amber: See, same iwth me then I got used to it, then he got on my nerves, then I finally told him the other day, quit fuckin' pickin' at me. I can only take so much. And he finally laid off. Jess: Good Amber: He's like well I'll fuckin' ignore your then, I go then fuckin' grow up and ignore me. Like seriously Jess: yeah.

All houseguests now in back yard playing game. Which houseguest .....? All joking around. Laughing.

Just tuned in....

Dick: Which hg has the shiftiest eyes....Eric

Gail: which HG has taken the garbage out the most.....ED

Dani: Which HG has upset other HGs with their foul mouth....ED

Which HGS have kids: 3.....Someone forgot that ED was the third although he was sitting right next to his daughter...lol

Which one of the HGs have been HOH and on the chopping block and nominated...Jen

Which of the HGs wear soiled panties on his head....lol....Zach

Which of the following HGs are still afraid to use the restroom....Kail

ED says she about had a heart attack when he knocked on the door the other day...

Which HG has confirmed their love for alcohol by drinking outta a shoe....ED

Which HG has only 3 pairs of underwear....Nick

Which 2 HGs didnt pack their own bags.....Jess and Amber

Which HG has the biggest bag...bigger than themselves....Dani

How many HGs brought Bibles in the house...4....3....2....4....3.....not sure what the answer was on that one....lol....

Which HG has the biggest butt...Jameka or Eric...

Which of the HGs was an entepaneur(sp?...lol) at the age at 17....Zach

Which HG is known for the body slam quote...Kail

Which HG has the smallest shoe size.....Jess

Zach...of course....Which HG has the largest natural boobs.....Eric...lol

Jen: Which HG has had the most questions asked about them....Jen

Houseguests still in yard playing game.

Sun just about down so sunbathing should end soon. Jenn spent most the day half naked. Spent the last hour topless in the hammock, with butt in air...(see video link) Toplesss while sunning with Kail in the am..I see a pattern.

My, she is a shy girl. Theya re playing mutlple choice game they invented. Pretty ammusing.

Which HGs swimsuit diappears up their ass while wearing it....Jen

Which HG spends the most time in the pool....Nick....Dustin replies no....the floating duck....ED replies that he doesnt have a vote....

Watching show on CBS....part where ED is questioning Amber about loving her dog as much as her daughter....

Which of the HGs has a barbecue to go to....Carol

Archived